Daily reminder if you dont know who the gym autist is, its you

>implying i give a fuck about gym personas

>implying that's a surprise

>that kid that comes in wearing a full cloud9 e-sports jersey

>labeling people at the gym into retarded TV highschool clicks.

>Hit my head on the bar while changing weights
>Loud clang complete muttered cursing
>Pretend it didn't happen and continue with my squats
>I am the autist

I know.

I'm the guy that paces around the gym between sets with nothing but a nalgene bottle and no headphones. And I don't give a shit cos I'm there only for me.

and what? i don't really give a fuck... I don't want to chat in gym and spend half of my fucking workout listening about other ppl problems, i have enough of my own... I just to be there, listen to my music, do my workout, drink my water and get the fuck out..

That's alpha as fuark

>both squat racks taken
>walk over and try to get attention of guy using rack
>stand there for 2 minutes
>eventually just leave the gym
>hopefully no one noticed

>someone made an ARMS pepe

Nothing surprises me anymore.

>clicks
Gym retard detected

Can confirm, home gym owner

>implying this is high school
>implying I'm not there for myself

you live in a country where it's culture to talk to randoms constantly
I live in a country where it's the opposite, and being overly friendly is autism instead

I lift at 11pm so I'm usually alone or with one or two other dudes and we don't talk and everyone has pretty normal routines. Every once in awhile this skinny kid comes in and loads up 3 plates on the squat bar and just kinda jiggles around doing like 1/32 ROM for 2 reps and puffs his chest out and struts around. So I guess that guy.

this old guy listens to jimmy hendricks and tries to sing to it out loud in an otherwise perfectly quiet room filled with people.
We were all giving eachother looks like this guy was retarded
Loudest grunts every rep
Overly exuberant when you ask for bench
Super high shorts and tight fitting sweat wicking shirt
This guy is the autist

just hop on a treadmill for 5 minutes while you wait mate

Good

jokes on you i only have half

finland?

gym qt manager asked me to come over to her apartment and watch movies and wont stop texting me.... I don't know who the gym autist is, but it's not me.

swedistan

>tfw you where the gym autist so you switched gyms to a more asian populated gym where guys in jeans and denim shorts walk around either doing cardio or random low intensity ab work

you became the big fish in the small pond

That's cool. I lift in a nip jersey.

Then I come from Sweden where cs is normie thing.

I just adjust the bar on the smith machine and sit on it while i stare at the guys in the rack and wait.

Am I an autist?

Based Nordic countries.

Rather the first man in a small village than the second man in Rome as the saying goes.

I always thought this is what treadmills were made for, but apparently some people go to the gym just for cardio...