Lanklet Workout

Any other tall fags out there that have good routines? I'm 6'5" and I feel like i never make gains. Can I ever look good?

Eat more, faggot.

kind regards

6'4"

>lifting at 6'5

you were born in the gains why even lift.

6'5 220 here. Gonna need more years than most, a fuckton of food and much more volume than you think. Spend more time on upper body to compensate for your trash leverages (1.5/2.5/4/5 here).

do like 500 calf raises a day bro
calisthenics of course

> 6'7"
> 165 -> 255 -> 225

Lifting 4 years with injuries. Any routine will do provided that it hits every muscle group 2x/week. ULxPPLx is god tier if you have time for it, with the first two days focusing on strength and the PPL focusing on volume. Can post a template if you want but I vary exercises pretty often.

>Can I ever look good?
It will take you longer. From year 0-3 somebody shorter will always look better, but once you finally catch up you will be a god. Completely worth it.

>6'7", 165

Were you really 165 when you were that height though?
I thought I was extreme @ 6'4" 145 a couple of years ago

>6ft4
eat a fucking lot. if you can't then hit the massgainer, maybe do both.
also work up lats and delts so you have a decent overall shape
worked for me

My senior year of soccer I was 6'7" 165 lbs on the roster, and that was even overestimating a bit. Literal skeleton.

aren't mass gainers mostly just sugar?

You never make gains because you're shit at working out, not because you're 6'5".

I've been there
Glad you've made it "out"

6'7 @ 120kg here, cutting down to about 15% and then gonna start bulking. It's taking forever to see any gains at all, but we're all going to make it right

The template would be super helpful

we're all gonna make it, brah

Keep in mind that the sets/reps here are meant for someone who is used to high volume already and has been training awhile. The general idea is 3x5 compounds with 3x8 accessories on the power days, and 4x8 compounds with 3x10-12 accessories on volume days. Specific exercises are not super important (would recommend the main compounds though). You'll have to figure out how to implement abs and cardio. This is the template I started with:

ULxPPLx

>UPPER POWER
Barbell Bench Press 3x5
DB Overhead Press 3x8
DB Incline Bench 3x8
Barbell Row 3x5
Wide Grip Pullup 3xF
Barbell Shrug 3x8
EZ Bar Curl 3x8
Skull Crushers 3x8

>LOWER POWER
Squats 3x5
Romanian Deadlift 3x5
Lunges 3x5 each leg
Hamstring Curl 4x8
Quad Extension 4x8
Calf Raisers 4x8

>PUSH
DB Bench Press 4x8
Incline DB Bench Press 4x8
Cable Crossover 3x10
DB Pullover 3x10
Overhead Press 4x8
Upright DB Row 4x8
Front Raise 2x10
Lateral Raise 2x10
Tricep Cable Pushdown 3x10

>PULL
Wide Grip Pullups 3xF
T-Bar Row 4x8
Lat Pulldown 4x8
Shrugs 4x8
Face Pull 3x10
Hammer Curl 3x10
Concentration Curl 3x10
Reverse Grip Curls 3x10
Forearm Curls 3x10

>LEGS
Squats 4x12
SLDL 4x12
Quad Extension 4x12
Hamstring Curl 4x12
Seated Calf Raise 4x12
Standing Calf Raise 4x12

I'm that close to pulling the trigger on ULPP
Dont care much for legs, other than keep em at a good strength and aesth, besides they're already too big

Awesome, appreciate it man

because being a real life representation of a internet horror story doesn't get you laid

Where's the deadlift?
And what's up with the distribution on push and all those curls?

I prefer RDL to conventional deads, at my height I have a really hard time with rounding at the bottom. To each their own though, you could modify it to have deads on pull day potentially.

I have a lot of emphasis on chest and bis because they are huge weaknesses of mine.