Just lift and join tinder bro

>just lift and join tinder bro

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ngYfG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's a slut you retard. The subtext of her bio is "pay the sitter for access to my shitter".

>tfw I can still get women in irl without having to rely on apps like most tech addicted millennials

I got bitches on call waiting on my '98 Motorolla. Feels good to be king.

Donald had to get so much pussy in the 80's

Also it's probably a bitter fat chick; no hot girl would ever work at McDonald's, much less admit it. Fatty bitter at Stacy threw that in there because it would be a disqualifier for HER.

3 months and no matches bros. Going strong.
Going strong.

never understood why people use those things on snapchat, just makes them look even worse

>I'm not here to have sex with you
translation: I'm actually a huge slut, but I only fuck alphas who have balls

this, it makes them look fuckig creepy

low self-esteem and it covers blemishes

also a little bit of "XD so random"

I love how people on this board are like "OMG Trump is fat"

The motherfucker spent 60 years grabbing 10/10s by the pussy while the same people typing those comments are probably posting in "will lifting finally get me a gf" threads

>get on tinder they said

it's not impressive that you get pussy because you're rich

>21
> 2 kids
>middle finger pose
> plural of baby is baby's
>hides face behind filter

it's not about Tinder. You can go for the sexy smart girl that scares the shit of you in a bar, or you can go for the fat drunk chick doing coke on the parking lot, It's matter of what you want, and, in the case of the girl in the pic, of self-respect.

> no hot girl would ever work at McDonald's

That's where you're wrong kiddo. Some of the hottest women I've ever seen work at McDonald's. I don't understand why, being a waitress or a bartender probably pays 10x as good when you look like an instagram model.

>starts off by talking about politics
Why the fuck would you need to know someone's political affiliation for a casual fuck session? If anything that sounds like the last thing you'd want to talk about on a tinder hookup.

>21
>2 kids
>not a slut

The worst is when sluts lie about being sluts. It's so much hotter when they admit it.

>swipe opposite of you're political alignment

Were you ever voted ladies man anywhere?

Are you black or something?

I wouldn't trust anyone who wears that much make up, especially when she's barely in her 20's.

>21 with 2 kids
>not a slut

>Someone who spends all day posting on the Bernie Sanders subreddit bashing Trump will probably marry her one day

That was 50 years ago, grabbing girls by the pussy was basically the definition of being a ladies man

That still makes him fat retard.

Ok Veeky Forums I finally got laid with a hottie and I'm still dead inside. How do I fix this?

>"pay the sitter for access to my shitter".

watch feel good movies and listen to happy music

Ronald McDonald? Is that you?

No, Canadian. Our McDonald's have hot women in them unlike the US where it is all black hoodrats and Mexicans.

I matched with this on tinder. It's a man.

Forgot pic

I actually got a [spoiler]GF[/spoiler] on tinder.
Step it up bros.

All women love the BCC (big conservative cock)

I want to be in a relationship with the girls who just want to fuck and just want to fuck the ones who want a relationship. It sucks.

There's the flower crown one, it also smooths the face and brightens eyes. I fucked a girl once who told me never to swipe on someone that has one of those pics. It's obviously now but at the time I had never fucking noticed.

Oh shit, the dude from that story popped up on /pol/ and provided proof that it was him. Full chat logs and other stuff. Fucking hilarious

Well, go gape his angus and then come back here and greenpost your story

GUYS! post more tinder stuff.

Being that rich is impressive enough

What's funny is that I know there are people on this board who would kill to do just that. But no im not fucking a guy

>Trent
Kekerino

>rich
he only had a small loan of a million dollars from his dad #chump change

There are so many hotties working in the McDonalds where I live in ON, didn't notice it as much in BC though.

Its just bants 2bh lad, just do it.

Sauce

>Have tinder, don't even use it for like 6 months
>Decide to get back on recently because getting back into lifting has got my test levels up
>Spend like 5 minutes swiping
>out of people
>two days later, decide to expand radius 10 more miles
>like 5 more people come up, no right swipes
Do people just use this thing less in the summer, or what? Is it a dying app? There should be a million sluts around here, it's a college town.

holy shit that potato one on the bottom row

jesus fucking christ

top left might be a nice girl but I bet she's been hurt, just gut instinct

Maybe you are just ugly?

You have to use it for a few days so more people see your profile, it works off an algorithm.

People use it in bursts, no point in getting matches if you stopped using it because you started dating someone.

I'm not taking the obvious bait, which is that you look like shit.

I am but that shouldn't have any impact on how many people it shows me, just how many matches I get.

imgur.com/a/ngYfG

>shitimbald

Inherited wealth must be nice

Yeah I am appalled by how many uglies are on Tinder, it's insane...they must be there for the guys that swipe right on everything

Only if he earned it, which he didn't

Also HEIGHT (6' 5), FACE, and FRAME

Bullshit. Nobody on /pol/ has sex or even the socail skills to talk to girls irl

Jelly

Learn to be happy without dependence on externalities.

I've seen some real winners, like the obvious faggots who claim to be "genderfluid".

I even saw a 34 year old tranny who claimed to be a PhD (in psychology, ironically).

However, in my case, I actually matched with some pretty neat women within about two weeks of using the app and I'm actually dating one of them now. It's not perfect but it works for some people.

>spent a weekend with her and her family, everyone drunk the whole time
>texted her a couple days later, told her I looked forward to seeing her again
>no reply so far

I think I fucked this up somehow lads, and it's destroying me inside. I started a cut a few days ago and started going to the gym every day and lifting heavy to most efficiently utilize this raw feel power.

Tfw live in Japan, Tinder is great here

Whatever you want to believe my beta friend

>living in a city where your only options are single moms
why do you live like this Veeky Forums?

did you do something to fuck it up

I have a feeling you did because you mentioned alcohol.

that's a man baby
also
>162 km away

sweet jebus

How so I convince the girl I like to get off the "never want children" meme? It the only thing stopping us from being a thing.

How long have you been together, and how old are you

Two years. 23 and 24.

>being unironically this retarded

If I fucked it up I did so by not being aggressive enough. I was borderline drunk most of the time, but not enough so to really get stupid. My concern is that I might have inadvertantly penetrated several miles into the friend zone without really knowing what I was doing. I popped a boner when she was riding in front of me on the ATV in her bikini, but idk if she noticed it. Other than that I played it cool, which might be my undoing.

I don't understand how I possibly could have made a move though, I was under the microscope the entire time.

Send her my way, I never want children either. Women like that who are also attractive are unicorns, or they're sterile.

Too young. You should wait. Why the fuck do you even want kids? I highly doubt you're financially able to provide for one right now.

Gotta read the signs

She probably wanted you to get frisky and you didn't reciprocate.

>Not wanting kids
>Being a faggot

Well not now for sure. I'm just an entry level engineer at the moment but I am getting all my debt paid off quickly due to living frugalish. She on the wagon of never. I don't know, maybe more time and us getting older will have things change.

Well, my current plan is to try to set something else up and if she shows, do whatever I have to do to get frisky. I'm just praying I didn't already blow it forever. My instinct around families of people I like is to make them like me, so if this was a shit test it was a fucking evil one.

Expose her to babies; get her into a conservative circle where the other women have babies and she can physically interact with them.

it is, but I feel like shit because I'm beginning to get into the family business and got no clue on how the fuck am I gonna manage it or even progress it

Also I will add there were signs in the past, ranging from over a year ago to the last couple weeks. But all such signs stopped as soon as I actually showed up, it was like she did a behavioral 180, no flirting whatsoever. I had nothing to work with. Girls are fucking devious man.

Solid left swipe

It's a no-win situation for you.

Best case, she likes you a lot and wants you to meet the people she loves.

Worst case, she wants to parade you in front of her family like a game.

Both options suck, but if she isn't texting you back then there's an issue.

She liked the chase, not the catch.

What does she do? You might need to start thinking about moving forward - as in dropping baggage.

The best pussy in Japan isn't on tinder bro. Rather, enjoy your foreign STD riddled sluts.

Been here four years, your best bet is local bars and mixing events.

Pretty hard to do in my liberal city.

Soon to do the same thing as me, graduated before her.

True, if you're a filthy gaijin in japan, your best bet is to try and weaponize your uniqueness to find nip sluts that want white piggu dick

Also watch out for Kenji (their version of chad)

that's what i've been asking myself ...

>go to bar notorious for gaijin hunters
>they all go home with japanese guys anyway
does kenji-sama always win?

>whiteknighting one of the biggest retards of the century
really activates my almonds

Because the Japanese are a proud people who aren't ashamed of themselves and mostly prefer to stay within their own in-group. This is why it's ridiculous when Westerners mean that the whole grasseater movement is resulting in lonely Nip women desperate for Western cock. The only women who are like that are the ones trying to exploit dumb tourists.

At the end of the day, nip sluts prefer their own. There isn't a lot you can do about it.

Guessing you're probably a weeb since you're on a malaysian screenprinting board, but just look at anime main characters. They don't sync up with western masculine ideals for a reason.

>aren't ashamed
>literally a culture that kills themselves out of shame

lol ok retard

You know that your own logic dictates that if the Japanese were ashamed of themselves, their culture and their history then there'd be no more Japanese left after a wave of mass suicides, right?

There's no shame in being wrong, but at least *try* to be internally consistent with your points.

Youre retarded if you think you can get a 10,000 dollar loan with a interest rate of

Just use bumble guys, prime 18 year old pussy.

Are we just gonna ignore her name
sounds like an off brand prostitute name

>I think Trump is a pretty smart dude!

>literal forest where they commit suicide en masse
>suicide is highest rate of death for young males
>literal dying population
>labor shortage due to lack of young population combined with unemployment in skilled positions

If you don't think they're in a steady decline, then I don't know what to tell you, because at this rate there won't be any nips left in a couple generations.

>shitimbald

How easy do you think it is to build a multi-billion dollar company with just one million?

unfortunately the man is right. its so bad the jap government runs dating programs in the countryside and has fucking TV shows trying to encourage people to marry and reproduce.
source: lived there for a while

What the hell? Why would anyone post an image like that to Tinder? Why would anyone find that attractive? Why is this picture not blocked by Tinder? Why are you so degenerate, America?