youtu.be/33gGP4tpSxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eating too much

Bet 50$ your not exercising fag

wow thanks

It's true. There's nothing else to say.
>Maybe "your math sucks"

Lying to us and yourself.

your metabolism adjusts according to your caloric intake after awhile. do more cardio. eat less carbs, and if you're going to eat carbs they better fucking be complex to limit insulin response (fat storage)

You are either measuring your food wrong or calculating your BMR wrong.
Try fasting you can't make any errors except eating

being natty

>heavy compounds + bodybuilding exercises 4 times a week
>eat less than the IIFYM calculator tells me to
>eat 80% clean foods
>still the same weight
Is it because of the sleepless nights? This shit is driving me mad

Don't worry bro, sometimes it takes a while, even weeks, until your initial weight drops.
It's usually due to water retention, and your body adjusting, but don't worry, it's literally and scientifically impossible for you to not lose weight if you are eating at a deficit.

No honestly this.

Eat less, cut out fruit, introduce veg to substitute carbs (easier said than done).

Up cardio from 30 mins a day to 45, or even 1hr.
Cardio equipment usually have a fat burn button on them for LISS.

If your body can cope, introduce Bronkaid and caffeine .

I thought i could avoid that cardio shit, but i guess it's inevitable

Buy a food scale and use myfitnesspal

its a well known fact that when you cut calories and don't eat right your metabolism will slow down to compensate

so you cut calories your body will spend less calories you will feel like shit and you will plateau and eventually rebound

CICO is a meme and this board is a fucking joke because everyone here is a parrot who doesn't understand basic human biology.

but if you eat less for long enough, you lose weight.
no two ways about it

these are the exact faggots i'm talking about. they shitpost all day and hardly put any effort into their post. its just bullshit, all day. parroting your dogmatic advice to newbies who don't know better.

do your own research, don't listen to anonymous spergs on this website they're all fucking retarded.

do yourself a favor OP. look up extended and intermittent fasting. or don't, I don't give a shit.

Give it a month user. Every time ive lost weight i stayed around the same weight for a month until it really started to drop.

Intermittent fasting my nigga.
Or keto.
Your metabolism is adapting, and chances are you could eat fewer carbs

post diet and eating habits

Not doing cardio is a big one.
I too thought that lifting was enough exercise, but the way cardio trains your cardiovascular system and your lung capacity is essential.
Just lifting and doing nothing else can keep you in a sort of inert state

are you also exercising?

>tfw 1500 calorie deficit because food literally makes you nauseous nowadays and fruit, certain vegetables and minimal amounts of grains are all you can eat

How is that bullshit? Limiting calorie intake is the only way to lose weight

I hate you so much. I know it's bait, but someone said this to me at a meeting. Someone said I was looking good and this fat bitch went off on how metabolisms change, as if your body is magically going to stop using stored fat if you stop eating as much.

Getting real fuck triggered up in here.

God fucking damn it, i came to this board for help, and now i'm even more unsure about stuff.

I do appreciate the help though.
also
>2017
>not rolling your dubs

>believing trolls
eat less = loss weight

>dieting
>not just working out more

you got me

You're probably building muscle mu dude

try fasting, its honestly much easier

>Tumblr gif

Intermittent fasting works desu it's how I did my last cut but it's a bitch and you still have to eat at a deficit.

If you're not losing wight then you're either eating too much or not working as hard as you were, that's literally it.

Eat less, work more, maybe do some HIT.

That simplified it by a lot.
Will try to adjust the calories if i am still stalling 2 weeks down the line, if i keep stalling i'll try intermittent fasting.

If this intermittent fasting doesn't work i'm jumping off the nearest bridge

yes but different calories have different effects on your body, also when you eat is a factor.

its not as simple as eat less lose weight

Give me sauce on this, please.
Was not aware

>its not as simple as eat less lose weight
yes it fucking is

not the same guy but different macros do different things to your hormones. you're still right that a big enough deficit will make you lose weight no matter what though.

Go lift/cardio more.

Also since you're obviously lying about your diet and probably don't even know it you could always dip into keto or psmf. Not saying it "works", it's just hard to get calories in when you cut carbs for a while.

If you lost some weight you might be at a plateau, but even then youre just eatong too much. I plateaued after 30lbs and just started cutting all junk even if it fit in tdee.

You're not counting properly. Just do IF since you can't count. It's easier and more reliable.

/thread

More cardio, less carbs. Sometimes you just gotta be patient. These things take time.

Also, it might be a meme, but I've started drinking apple cider vinegar before bed. I think it's helped my cut.

WATER FAST AND YOU WILL THANK ME LATER

What's your height, weight, and bf% friend? I'll help you out.

You can't fool PHYSICS

You are over eating you fucking fagot.
dont believe this fagot

Im thinking your calculations are waay off.
Calculating macros is ONE thing you fucking pussy ass bitch cookie cutter fagot.

Calculate yout BMR here
>manytools.org/handy/bmr-calculator/
Use the 1.4 multiplier YOU FUCKING SWINE, it doesnt matter if you THINK your stupid ass makes "HEAVY COMPOUNDS" and fucking shitposting all day GIVES NOTHING.

NOW you have your bmr.
You calculate your faggy macros with
>bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutrients_calculator.htm

And guess what you fucking spastic asshole!?
You have the ratio of carbs/broteins/fats AND your BMR.

Think you could calculate your food intake using that you mongoloid fruticake smegmaridden fagot?

dam dog, would you like some rage with those roids?

>CICO doesn't work
>types of calories matter
kek
cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html

Don't fall for the Veeky Forums meme like I did for so long OP.

That being the meme of not needing cardio if your caloric intake is low enough.

I stayed in a deficit for a while when I was trying to lose fat and had some results but very minimal.

Started just eyeballing my daily calories but making sure to do daily cardio with a couple days of HIIT weekly.

Down 7% bodyfat and my abs are just starting to show.

Case in point, yes lower calories but make sure you fucking do cardio.

Lying to yourself or underestimating your caloric intake. It's that simple. Your body isn't going to subvert thermodynamics.

But muh starvation mode

Muh tabolism

either you're eating more than you think
Without a scale or experience, chances are the 100g [insert food] you log into myfitnesspal are 150g. With stuff like meat or nuts, this can quickly add up to your calorie count.

You are using myfitnesspal, aren't you user? if not, start doing so, today

Other reason could be that you over estimated your caloric requirements, i.e you'e actually been eating at maintenance for weeks.

According to Scooby, your body weight will naturally stabilize in response to a calorie/carb deficit. More accurate measures are calipers/measuring tape (or just comparing against photos) for bf%, and waist size also using measuring tape.

youtu.be/33gGP4tpSxA

These types of posts were moderately amusing 8 years ago

>Low test
>Actually no eating at a deficit
>No cardio or str training

also i lost weight in "waves" so some months nothing happend

The same thing any other fat people are doing wrong.
Just saying that you not eating a lot is t enough because you actually have to not eat a lot.
Lying to yourself that that candy bar or extra serving of food won't matter is the type of shit that negates weight loss.

>you're not actually eating at a deficit otherwise you'd lose weight
Literally first law of thermodynamics

If you turn the temperature down, your body has to burn more calories to maintain homostatis

your insulin levels are too high, try eating less carbs?

>Literally the first law of thermodynamics
^someone who hasnt even taken physics 101