FPH/FPS - Degeneracy is Motivation Edition

Post the images/gifs/webms that help keep you from straying off of the path of gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fISgKl8dB3M
youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Veeky Forums btfo

The era of body shaming ends now drumftards

Chelsea 2020, end fascist weight policing!

LOLWAT

Spice status: ground

Holy fuck how massive is Boogie that he is so close in not fitting in the scooter?

>jiggling her fat to create momentum and sit up

>out of breath from sitting up
fucking jesus

>eating low cal is expensive
Why do fatties say this? This was only $6 total and is more than enough for me and my GF

Because according to fatties food that isn't ready made and has to be cooked = expensive.

I dont know why this made me so angry

>that belly
I just wanna fucking cuddle her I bet its fucking amazing

anyone have the screencap from the emt that posted on here with the fatty with the massive hernia?

Got you pham

thanks man

happen to have any of the posts by the canadian doctor or whatever that posted a couple weeks back?

>filename

>Military style fitness classes every day in schools until 18, failure to meet fitness standards will fail your course

>Parents of Fat children are treated as child abusers

>Government regulated clothing sizes. Sounds autistic, but people sometimes gain weight because clothing of a certain size in one place is larger than another place. They buy only from the second place and get fat without knowing it

>Tax on sugar sweetened beverages, free water fountains in streets

>Taxes on fast food, portion size controls on ready-meals

>More education in schools and on TV on how calories in vs calories out actually works

>Ad campaigns to shun fat people like smokers and alcoholics are shunned

>Philosophy classes and ads in school and on TV that encourage people to take pride in themselves and improve themselves

>Refuse NHS access to whales unless they prove they're actually trying to lose weight

Thoughts?

>some wog spents sleepless nights trying to perfect the power to weight ratio of his beautiful machine
>2 am, at the office, empty bottle of whisky by his side, sobbing quietly into sketches of his creation
>months pass, he finally cracks it, the car is perfectly balanced, it will be a monster around the track
>some fat shit buys it
>throws off everything

>fatty gains a retarded amount of volume and weight
>smooth fair skin
>I gain a couple kgs of muscle mass
>stretch marks on biceps

Life isn't fair

Clintons always try to cash in on trends to not sound like zombies. Her market research panel probably told her fat shaming was trending among millennials so she mentioned it in a tweet.

It should work, but its never going to happen

We could have had it all.
youtu.be/fISgKl8dB3M

>Military style fitness classes every day in schools until 18, failure to meet fitness standards will fail your course
No, you can't demand people to be fit. Remember that not being fat does not equal being fit.
Yes
>Government regulated clothing sizes. Sounds autistic, but people sometimes gain weight because clothing of a certain size in one place is larger than another place. They buy only from the second place and get fat without knowing it
Retarded
Probably yes
Probably yes. Also, >america problems
>More education in schools and on TV on how calories in vs calories out actually works
Yes
None of them are shunned where I live (probably that's why we're a nation of smoking alcoholics, but we're not fat though). Might work.
>Philosophy classes and ads in school and on TV that encourage people to take pride in themselves and improve themselves
Yes
>Refuse NHS access to whales unless they prove they're actually trying to lose weight
No. That's just inhumane. Alos this logic would lead to a situation where you refuse some urgent medical assistance because the patient is fat.

same thing happened to me man and they're super red but better to have them on the ceps than stomach or ass

>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

why the fuck is a food trolley going to the weight loss ward

I'm kinda against universal healthcare and I support the idea of health insurace being more expenive for fatties

youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM

holy fucking shit

Help people work less through better wages. Create time for fitness and healthy eating.
Create a family-friendly society where you cook dinner and sit and eat as a family rather than shovelling ready-meals down your throat in front of the TV
Build parks, cycle routes, swimming pools and make these cheap and accessible.
Make PE in schools good. Better. Fun. Rewarding. My biggest regret from secondary school was never getting into sports properly. A lot of that was on me, but PE was also the most half-arsed thing in the curriculum, and we were largely left to just run around for an hour with little direct tuition.

Alcohol and smoking are far more responsible for shitty hospital admissions than obesity.

That's plus a few servings of meat/whey will barely even hit my maintenance

those kingdom heart feet

Let me guess, he draws himself as the sexy protagonist of the comic in the back?

This.
Imagine how soft that pussy is bro.

5-600lbs

what is the name of purple leaves ?
it looks good

Have you visited the douchehouse today, Veeky Forums?

nope

wew that momentum trick is gross

For me it's shit like this, people getting so fat that their facial features store fat. And even though they become less and less distinguishable, it's always just okay with them.

Actually no

Not him, but that looks like spring mix to me. It might be a little healthier than lettuce. Some people think lettuce is too water-y so they prefer the flavor of spring mix.

Why is this asshole smiling

What's the matter gymcel? Afraid I might... TAKE YO GURL?

Shake it, bake it, booty-quake it, roll it around

FIVE SIX

wtf am I looking at?

>5' 6"
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Red leaf lettuce or oakleaf greens

Tbqh, I couldn't do a sit-up with that added weight...

>yeah i know my life sucks as a nail the hammer always beats me but i refuse to take the steps to become a hammer because of my ego as a nail

COPE

You know he's one ugly son of a bitch when even his drawing of himself is ugly

I've seen this picture like 2 times before you started posting it so much, what is it even supposed to mean?

Doesn't "score hidden" imply he was voted down for being a pussy?

mirin forearms and triceps

My guess is it's the dichotomy of the tasty but unhealthy food vs attractive females

As it posing a choice to the viewer

teebiyatch I'd murder a nigga for a good burger right now

What's the point of posting it again if everyone in these fucking threads has seen it before?

You nigger, I like seeing these posts

Scores are hidden for a short amount of time after the post before they become visible I believe.
I could be wrong though.

Score hidden means it's recent, you dont see the score for the first few hours

Google 'CattyN' Dobson has tried to scrub the internet of the pseudonym.

Pretty good inspiration for those next gen survival horror games.

For me it means "Your choice"

It'll be cold and clammy.

then save them and go back to /pol/

Because everything they say is to justify their fatness.

>being this authoritarian

>next gen survival horror games
"Oh no I'm being chased by a slowly rolling blob"
"Oh wait, hang on, it's stuck and can't get through the door"

but how is it unhealthy? can you elaborate?

>It's always sunny in Ancapistan™!

>"waahhh deregulation doesn't work when everyone is uneducated and retarded"

I don't care if Meth was legal, I still wouldn't be doing it.

>Not that I'd do it, but the government prohibiting me from doing heroin while flying a plane is LITERALLY rape
Ayyyy. Seriously though, Mike Mentzer was an Objectivist and he was pretty swole.

>Meth is illegal
>People still do it knowing there are serious consequences

But usage won't go up if it could be sold anywhere to anyone at a low price right?

Yeah, it's weird how some people think that just because you legalize certain things mean that suddenly everyone or majority will start going for that thing. People who don't give a shit about it or not into it won't suddenly swing towards it. Legalizing gay marriage just means those in the closet actually step out and don't need to pretend. Straights will still be straights and gays will still be the minority.

Same goes for drugs. Legal or not, I know enough to not bother touching them. Hell, look at cigarettes, it's legal but education is what's actually reducing demand. It's why tobacco companies are now moving more to targeting 3rd world countries where the people aren't as well educated and the regulations can be easily ignored.

Can't wait for Chelsea to get btfo harder than her mother ever was

I don't understand what is happening in this picture

First off, society would prefer addicts stay in the closet.

Secondly, does this "legalize everything" have an exception for krokodil? Fentanyl? How about these bath salts that are new each time and blamed for psychotic episodes that end in people's faces being bit off? You're educated, I'm sure, but what about the young teens that get into this shit?

Do you know what website this is?

I think it works two ways.

For men: Stop eating shit and be more attractive to pic related.
For women: Stop eating shit and look like pic related.

This is about the only thing that doesn't make that reality sound like a police state.

if that bitch lost her weight, she'd be an 8 or so.
perhaps 5 due to her meat flaps.

this is totally my brother minus the purse and the apple things.
hes also not a manlet.

>for men
Do you want to eat this? Or fuck this?

>for women
Do you want to eat this? Or look like this?

>live on the Gulf Coast
>live my life in a sub-tropical paradise
>evenings consist of BBQ, a nice rosè and watching the sun set under plam trees
>1/3 people walking past is a obese mayo monster, stuffed into a swimsuit 5x too small

I love me free entertainment in my comfy life

>implying god is the source of objective morality
>implying that morality isn't a universal fact that even god recognizes

I'd rather fugg the burger desu famalam

That would successfully get most kids to hate any form of exercise. And even the kids who excelled at it would have achieved their success as a result of external factors meaning once left to their own devices, most of them would become less fit, or stop working out altogether.

I agree with those.

I think many people who replied to you didn't get that you mean standardized clothing sizes and not "no shirts above xxl".

It's not philosophy if you're pushing any kind of agenda.

I may be wrong, but fast foods aren't necessarily unhealthy besides containing huge amounts of salt, it's the over consumption that makes people fat.

I don't really like this taxing shit mentality, but in places where alcohol and cigarettes are taxed, there is no reason not to tax something that is basically water + sugar.