Creatine general

Alright Veeky Forums I can't escape skele mode and I'm tired of it.

Is taking creatine short term (~a few months) a good option?

I eat about 3,800-4000 calories per day and haven't gained a pound in months, and I need a boost.

Also, is it true you can't have caffeine while taking this stuff?

how much do to weight?

Take this shit to /fraud/

>Also, is it true you can't have caffeine while taking this stuff?
Yeah bro you don't want a stroke

2 months will get you big and juicy, anymore than that and your liver will fail.

>taking creatine

since when is Veeky Forums so suicidal?

>I eat about 3,800-4000 calories per day and haven't gained a pound in months

I would bet my last year of gains you're overestimating by 1000-2000 calories.

no chance you're eating 3,800-4,000 calories a day without gaining unless you're 500 pounds or 6'15"

Wait what? I've been taking creatine and around 400-600mgs of caffeine a day as well as ephedrine.

OH dear god am I gonna die?

Since everyone else in this thread is retarded, nah it's fine, make sure you load about 25g a day for a week then drop to 3-5g a day for everyday after. No need to cycle. Good luck getting juicy breh. You'll start bloating a bit with water weight but you'll get used to it

>I eat about 3,800-4000 calories per day and haven't gained a pound in months, and I need a boost.
Not sure if bait, or yet another delusional skelly with an 'unreasonably high metabolism' and inability to do basic math/research.

>I eat about 3,800-4000 calories per day and haven't gained a pound in months

kj = 1/1 calories

I'm 6'2 170 up from 162 (3 weeks) eating 3kcal a day, you ought to be gaining weight dude. Balance your macros.

i'm 5'9" and 130 and also eating 3k a day so...

are you cutting? or am i eating way too much?

Eventually, yeah.

i dont know why u people got trouble gaining weight i weigh 97 kilos easy and im not even trying
im around 16 precent bf tho but still xd

Cutting? Nah, but not exactly bulking either. Talked to my nutritionist and sorted my diet out, trying to get serious about it. Aiming for a bigger chest but chestlet genetics and a damaged right shoulder have stunted that heavily.

I don't see any mention of kj in OP

Fuck off

i really doubt u eat 3k cal a day and are still 130 p
and if u are which ur not jsut eat more?

I'm 6'0" 160lbs
Been logging my kcals, eat basically the same thing daily, I'll go through it if you care. I do work physical labor 10 hours per day then go to the gym, so I burn a lot.

Breakfast
>3 eggs
>toast and PB
>oatmeal (sometimes)

Meal 2
>chicken breast
>rice or potatoes
>green beans

Meal 3
>chicken breast
>rice or potatoes
>green beans
>protein bar (usually)

Meal 4
>protein shake (about 400-500cal)
>can of tuna

Meal 5 (dinner, varies but usually)
>meat
>potatoes or rice and salad
>vegetable

Meal 6
>cereal or toast with pb

how many days have you eaten like this, be honest

Creatine isn't used for weight gain. It doesn't not a food supplement, it doesn't have calories. It's donates phosphate groups to ADP to reform ATP during intense exercise, allowing you to get the occasional extra rep.

If you're not gaining weight, eat more food. That's literally the only solution. Creatine will not fix this.

I meal prep, work the same hours Mon-Fri, and keep the same schedule. I eat like this everyday and my only meal that really changes is dinner.

Samefags
Calm down retard he's meming

how many days though? if you've done this for 4 weeks even, you still might not notice any changes

Since I've been home from uni so about 6 weeks

Maybe you should go to the doctor if that is true? Might be signs of a more serious problem.

Is this how people get that good 24/7 pump look going?

I like how my body is nice after the gym but after a while it goes away but there are some guys who are perpetually always on that IN/ON mode ya know? Is this the way to do it?

program/routine?

well according to tdee calculators and stuff you should have gained like 15 pounds by now so i dont know man

Sup guys so I was 159 when I got home from the gym and now I'm like 163 after a phat dinner and some dessert.

If I just don't poop for a couple weeks/months will my body just reabsorb it and I'll make gains?

no.

>tfw Creatine Dreams

TWENTY-FIVE GRAMS A DAY
WHAT THE FUCK