I may have been blessed by Zyzz himself: We're all gonna make it brehs

>recently hit 1/2/3/4
>working at client's house (i do landscaping work)
>"wow user youre a good looking kid, do you have a girlfriend"
>havent held a conversation with a female my age in 2 years
>"I have an intern who recently got out of a relationship, you know I met my wife through a blind date how about I set you guys up?"
>tells me shes a good looking asian gril some sort of engineering student
>weary of his definition of attractive, hes at least 50 years old
>tell him sure
>comes back to me next week and says shes open for it
>currently sitting in front of girls name/number
>made a facebook
>couldnt find her account

Now to be clear this sounds too good to be true. Qt asian engineering gf sounds like a golden opportunity to me. The thing is I've already attempted to stalk her online, imagined what our kids will look like, and picture us retiring on the beach. All without even seeing a picture of her.
How can I reign in my autism and not fuck this one up Veeky Forums? I have her number and can contact her right now. I will post the results here but I really dont want to fuck this one up. This might be my once chance at a gf until 2/3/4/5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MckXDAYXLB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hark. Step one: leave this board and figure it out yourself like in the time of Zyzz.

Be nice and DOnT TRy To imPrEsS HER because it will come off as autism considering it's u. Don't take yourself too seriously. Dont make any meme jokes. Gl.

Text her asking if she'd like to see a movie and dinner or something.

Im 21 and have 0 social contacts I just need some Veeky Forumsizens who are further on the path towards enlightenment to chime in. Im not trying to fuck this up

I was thinking of calling to seem more confident, though I guess it could backfire... would it be normal to ask through a text like that? That seems pretty casual

Post pics user

Bro just be confident

Only been lifting for 3 months so my physique is pretty bad. I started off as a skele and do ss+gomad, could probably do to lose a big of bodyfat but I just want to get decent lifts first. Started at 170 now im 220 at 6'3" so I really dont mind gaining a little bit of fat in the process. The one advantage I have is I look pretty good in a well fitted shirt. Im 48 inch across shoulders and 32 at the waist.
Im not really worried about the looks part so much as completely sperging out or just being unable to hold a conversation

fixed pic

You have a tiny face.

But none of that stat shit means a toss. Name three things you do for fun. One physical, one self developmental, one mental. You can't say lifting and video games both, only one.

Who's your favorite writer?

Your favorite movie?

Favorite song and band?

What's your job?

What do you look for in a girl?

>Asian

If you're a white guy dating a gook you're a fucking loser tbchwyf.

You're not a bad looking guy, I think it will all work out nicely if you just let things progress naturally. Text her this:
>Hey this is user, I got your number from x. He told me we should go on a blind date, what do you say?

what do you mean a tiny face?
hobbies
I used to play video games 16 hours a day but Ive stopped that completely. My hobbies are lackluster but improving (from sitting at desk every waking hour)
>physical
gym/work
>self developmental
gym/work
>mental
read books
>favorite writer
none really but I can bullshit and talk about greek philosophy
>favorite movie
I havent watched a movie in years
>song and band
usually listen to edm mixes while lifting
>job
landscaper my dad has run a business doing it for 20+ years and im slowly taking it over. Its a small business but pretty good money and its nice to be self-employed. A lot of physical labor and being out in terrible weather
>what do you look for in a girl
a pulse
Honestly if shes decent looking thats all that really matters I dont know about personalities because Ive never been with someone...
ok I will send a text, will post results if she responds

girl here

glasses would fit you, you also have a really nice hair and body. Just be honest with her, don't be scared of showing opinions even if she disagrees. Teasing, but playful

welp its sent if no response I will probably give up entirely

Well, she may be busy/occupied at the time you call, or she may be wary of an unknown phone number, text is ok because then the convo is archived and she can remember who you were. Just dont ask her to be your gf through text

>Mallory
She's definitely ugly

She'll probably think it's a fucking joke at first.

why, the guy who gave me her number made it sound like he directly asked her if she was open to going on a blind date with me (although we've never met obviously)
Do you think she said ok because she is working for him and had no other choice?

still hasn't responded? You should probably send her "please, respond" at this point, she might've missed your text

true

yeah 30 mins have passed. Shes probably just busy and will surely answer when shes done r-right g-guys?

>3 months lifting and look like that
>claims 1/2/3/4
sure

idk what to tell you man but I'll pray for you

im 6'3" 220 lbs so 1/2/3/4 is really not that great. I put on about 40-50 lbs. in that time which helped a lot.

Give her 2 days and then forget about her

Sometimes girls get flustered about that kind of text and need a day or 2 to run through possible scenarios in their head before they text back, also she may be busy and may just want to be in the right mindset to text back. Or she may feel no need to rush in responding back since it's tuesday and not the weekend yet.

you are nowhere near 1/2/3/4

you don't look heavier than 190, I'm 6'3" 210 and much bigger than you. Must be some good fat storing genetics making you look non-disgusting at your current high bodyfat percentage

What makes you say that?

Maybe my scale is a bit off but im in the range of 215-220. I carry a lot of weight on my legs so maybe that has something to do with it. Could also be the angle/lighting

holy shit brehs we're all gonna make it after all.
Do I just tell her a time and a place? Wait to text back like she did?

excellent job brah

Wait a bit ofc so it doesn't look like you set up this NASA mission command central with your autistic internet fitness friends to engineer exactly this outcome

and yes tell her a time and a place. Don't do a movie those are dumb as fuck for first dates (esp blind)

>NASA mission command central with your autistic internet fitness friends to engineer exactly this outcome

Nice job my dude. For first dates/blind dates I highly recommend a walk in a public place, like a big park or campus if you both go to the same school. Its non-threatening, you can bail if you're not feeling it, and girls think that shit is cute. Plus you get a chance to talk to her, unlike going to a movie or something.

hopefully the message wasnt too brief... gets the point across

dubs speak the truth
plus if it goes well u can get some food or coffee or whatever

>doesn't look like you set up this NASA mission command central with your autistic internet fitness friends to engineer exactly this outcome
you know, I sometimes forget just how autistic we are but then posts like this remind me what the fuck we are doing

>Dinner, Saturday?

LMAO HOW FUCKING AUTISTIC CAN YOU BE OP

It was maybe a bit too short, something like "how about dinner on saturday?" would've been less threatening. You might've come across a bit condescending. Then again your first post was fairly plentiful which set a friendly tone, so all in all I'd say we have pretty good odds at succeeding

already went with the dinner thing
>people dont post online about how to ask a girl out to dinner at the age of 21
yeah.... but at least we are trying
it seems to have been alright, Im making good progress

>Dinner, Saturday?
Suggest/tell do not ask. This user
suggested a good idea, walk, dinner, cafe(coffee, dessert)

should I ask her if she wants me to pick her up? Or is that weird because its a blind date?

youtube.com/watch?v=MckXDAYXLB4

youre great for 3 months. i assume natty. put more volume to your chest excercises. i would suggest you do dumbell chest press and machine chest press.

dont listen to these INSECURE PERFECTIONIST FAGS. youre doing fine

Nah just say "see you there sweetie :)"

DONT SAY THIS SHIT THATS FUCKING AUTISTIC!!

thanks, and Ive been getting the feeling I should start adding more to chest/shoulders. It is visibly lacking compared to legs/back.
Im doing SS with chins on non-deadlift day currently, but have been considering switching soon because my OHP/bench are stalling. Would it be worth it to add a few sets of dumbbell press to the days where I barbell press?

alright brother your next step is to sneak a picture of her once you're at the date and keep us posted on what she looks like. I recommend taking a leak, and subtly taking a picture of her while you're walking back to your table at the restaurant

Well what do I say? Should I just say Perfect! and then text her the day of asking if she wants a ride

Charge your phone.

Just say that you'll see her there.

just send her gif related, she'll get it she's japanese

Ill definitely make a follow up thread after, Ill see what I can do about a pic
hopefully this isnt spaghetti

Say you can't wait/you're excited/what haveyou, she'll ask if she wants/needs you to pick her up. Better to meet her desu, the difference is her first impression of you being dressed up at a table in a classy restaurant or her first impression being a side view of you in your (no offence) probably plain car. First impressions matter.

oh fuck imagine if he did it...

Pro tip, don't mention the fact that she is Asian. Pretend you don't even notice. Every Asian girl I know complains about guys with yellow fever who only like them because they're Asian.

i think it's about time to start redpilling her about the jews, ill dump pics for you to send her.

Houston, we have liftoff.

Mission accomplished user, well done.

Today Veeky Forums made one small step for mankind, and one huge leap for autists browsing Veeky Forums
We're all gonna make it brahs

breh who cares if the jews own all the media? What are you going to do with that knowledge?

I'm feeling with you, woke up to a text from my /oneitis/ this morning asking me if I'd want to come visit her some time in July. (She goes to uni out of state).
I've had a crush on this girl for 3 years and never had the balls to ask her out, so this is pretty unreal to me.

We are all gonna make it

kek those guys don't even look the same

>a creepy old guy gives an autist the contact details of a girl who probably doesn't exist

I fail to see how this is in ANY way being blessed, and in any way "making it".

I mean, good luck.

>mfw that book exists and this is true

?

they're the exact same. you can even see the dude who looks like he's got a mohawk to the upper right of the circled dude

>this NASA mission command central with your autistic internet fitness friends to engineer exactly this outcome

Great job, OP. Now don't text her again until maybe 3 hours before the date, just to confirm. After that, you're gravy, kid.

Proud of you. Send some of that luck my way.

yeah text her to confirm OP. say this: "hey, i u-u-u-u-u-(yes you need all of these u's)u-u-usually ask right before a date if the girl is really going to be there or if she's just f-f-f-fuh-fuh-fucking with me because i get stood up all the time and the girl texts me pics later of her fucking another guy so please tell me now if you're going to do that so i can get my crying out of the way"
or just say "hey confirming we're still on for tonight." gets the same point across.

Chad get out rrrrreeeeee

>girl here
board's taken

The "u-u-u-u-u-u" part reminded me of this chick who blew me a few weeks ago. So she has anxiety and it too-- actually I should green text this
>match with girl on tinder
>start chatting
>hang out with her
>she emphasizes she has bad anxiety
>be supportive as hell
>gain her trust
>she wants to do stuff
>actually pretty awesome boobs
>wants to suck my dick but is really anxious and self conscious
>keep encouraging her
>takes her a while to get down there
>"I-I-I-I really w-w-w-want to do this but it j-j-just takes me a while"
>wow she's actually pretty good
>let her know I'm getting close
>"S-s-s-so what do -y-y-y-y-you want me to do?"
>Swallow it
>she does

Pretty fun time!
pic not related

Do not text her back until the day of no matter how bad you want to. No more than 2 or 3 confirming that she'll be coming and saying you're looking forward to meeting her. MAYBE let her know when you get there but I would personally wait for her to tell you that.

>italian place
if you order spaghetti you're going to make it

also show up 45 minutes late with a large obvious poo stain on your butt that you're VERY self-conscious about. keep asking her if it's ok that you made a boom boom.

Wtf are you serious 1/2/3/4 isnt that hard to achieve if youre not a dyel manlet to begin with

order spaghetti op

op Ask for her snapchat. Also make sure to at least text her the night before the date and around noon the day of the date to prevent flakes. ie "How was your day? Just got back from the gym and im exhausted"

>glasses would fit you
>Just be honest with her

please stop giving advice, forever

Decent body user

You sound like the most boring fucking person ever.
>read books
>fuck if I can name a writer
Fullofshit.jpeg
>I don't watch movies ever
lolwut
>edm mixes while I lift
You sure you're even looking for a girl?

who is Veeky Forums's favorite actor and why is it DICK GERE?

>Pls respond
They love it

>Mallory
THAT TWO TIMING BITCH!

>posting anti-Semite thumbnails on a Mongolian throat singing forum

>Don't do a movie those are dumb as fuck for first dates

Actually those can go extremely well IF neither of you really cares about the movie and the theater is fairly empty

>Im not trying to fuck this up
No no no. Silly user. The key is to not care whether or not you fuck it up.

>set up this NASA mission command central with your autistic internet fitness friends
Th-thanks for that helping of reality

your first mistake was thinking too far ahead.

your second was posting here.

>implying Veeky Forums ever gives good relationship advice

How do you know this girl isn't fat and/or ugly, OP?

We're gonna make it brah.

sounds like you're gunna fuck it up yourself

unless you're 10/10 so she looks past the autism

Fat and ugly is an upgrade over his hand.