So Veeky Forums this is where I'm at

So Veeky Forums this is where I'm at.

How fucked am I?

And flexing.

Pretty fucked, until you start losing weight and working out.

just start going for walks or biking daily

you fat

If you start making a change now, not fucked at all. You are on the cusp of getting to that level of fatty where losing weight you'll look worse so ball is in your court, user.

Cut and work out

Then bulk once average or skinny

You are fucked. Acknowledge it.
Calorie deficit diet. Keep proteins relatively high.
FBW or PPL + Cardio. GL.

from measuring width in photoshop your shoulder to hip ratio is about 1.374:1, and you have no muscle mass on your shoulders with big love handles, there's no reason you couldn't have a great body if you just lost a lot of fat and gained muscle back.

It looks like you have gyno, lie down on your back with one hand behind your head and then push down and pinch under the nipple on the side of your body with the raised hand, if there's hard cells there then you have gyno. It's not a big deal, you'll just need to hit your chest more so that it doesnt look like gyno.

your knee looks like it's bending backwards which means you probably have weak tendons on the back of your leg, and it probably looks weird from the side when you walk. do some hamstring stretches and squats.

your right hand in the original photo is resting palm face in, your shoulders are rolled forwards and you need to correct your posture.

>And flexing.

You're a big guy.

you you you you

Aw c'mon man you could've played along

he did tho

4(you)

You are at the limit of what id consider no going back zone. Cut processed food and sodas, lift, cardio and track calories.

Do all of that and ask yourself the same question next year and I'm sure you'll get a different answer.

You are standing on the very edge of a very steep and dangerous cliff.

Now is the time to take a bold step forward.

Nice lats

Now that you mention it I see...4 you's
Goddammit it's 3AM I should sleep anyways

I'm jelous at this point

Don't focus on loosing weight just yet

Lift for a few years, eat well increase your protein intake by a touch

Don't fall for the cut meme, work on a solid base and take a year to run some solid programming 3-4x a week 1-2 days of basic cardio like HITT or strongman style cardio work....

If you cut without a solid base you won't be happy, just gain some muscle by working out weekly, get your nutrition in order and sleep better
>TFW
>Can't take your own advice, but you give it out so well...

As I previously said. You're a big guy OP
Huge ribcage from what I can tell
And your hips don't seem to be disproportionate
In short : massive torso m8, which is good
Start eating clean and get yourself into a gym ASAP
You have the potential to be literally godbear mode

do you even lift breh ?

pretty much this

>flexing