Snap City Thread

Come on faggots let's see your worst gifs/webms/whatever the fuck I wanna W I N C E

Bumping for interest

was hoping to see that stupid bitch get hurt.

post more snaps

What is the point of the belt if it's not supporting her lower back? Personal Trainers are literally useless

what kind of personal trainer allows this to happen? And what kind of personal trainer spots a deadlifter by holding their chin?

>was hoping to see that stupid bitch get hurt.

strong euphoria coming from the pudgy bitch who feels emasculated by the presence of a woman who can deadlift more than him detected.

it goes it goes it goes it goes GUILLOTINE
YAH

it looks bad as shit, horrifying etc, but she pulls more than 95% of Veeky Forums desu

At an oly national competition back in high school I had a kid on my team who was invites to the pan am but his heart wasn't into lifting.

This particular competition he wasn't doing so hot. On one attempt he went for a clean and when he came out of the hole he passed out and fell backwards. It freaked us all out.

Excuse me, was that supposed to be a fucking spot for a deadlift? Jesus H. Christ

>whiteknighting
go back

dyel alert

Most personal trainers are absolutely worthless DYELs or fatties themselves that prey upon ignorant people. You can get a personal trainer cert. online nowdays.

>belts are for supporting lower back
Why do you post about things you don't understand?

Because it's Veeky Forums. 95+% of these diaper stains are dyels.

>not understanding lifting equipment
>calls other DYELs

Hmmm.

Leeman puts his belt high so he can bounce off his gut at the bottom of touch and go reps, so he's not really a good comparison.

So this is a neck workout everyone was looking for?

>Veeky Forums tries a crash course in autofellatio

Post more snaps pls

>hi, my name is bryan and.....

checked

belts r so u dont get a hernia

kek'd

do you think that killed him?

classic

>belts support the back
>belts prevent hernias

Plz don't breed

Intra abdominal pressure is still made with the belt that high, so it's still performing the primary purpose.

Belts are not for lower back support. You're a dyel if you think so. They're meant for bracing the core through intra-abdominal pressure.

That's straight off of wikipedia, even. Learn to Google, moron.

pretend when the gif repeats that's just him doing reps

I really can't tell if the thing on the right is male or lesbian.

I know a lot of people recommend chinups on deadlift day but I don't think this is what they mean

>learn to google
how about learn to brain you little retard

to be a double advocate, bracing the core supports your lower back senpai

kind of

This is true, but the main purpose of the lifting belt is for the core, which can lead to lower back stability. But the lifting belt alone does not provide any lower back stability.

No lifting belt will save shoddy form. That's my point.

Uh. explain this

>not doing 5x5 guillotine squats
>ever making it

Pick one.

>When you get rekt so bad, you can't think of a comeback

desu I try to help people when their form is shit
I don't like seeing anypony get hurt

>American sniper

>tfw been stretching every day but I still can't suck my own dick