What motivates you to lift?

What motivates you to lift?

I lost purpose long ago. It's just a motion I drift through, not because I want to, but because I have to. Such is life

The fact that i dont wanna get fatter

No real friends and my job is just hard labor 9-5. I don't like video games and I don't see the point of going back to college or reading a book. I guess I just have nothing better to do with my life.

what happens after you make it? what's next?

You won't make it. Body dysmorphia will hit you way before that point, making it impossible to ever make it.

I get this sweeping depression and it mitigates it, also gf loves it. I was up til 7 am the last two days and woke up at 4 today. hitting the gym HARD so i pass out early tonight, will this work?

You continue to make it. If you stop making more of it you'll eventually run out.

>Family and coworkers always 'mirin my shoulders and upper body telling me they're very impressive
>Have a good v-taper
>I always feel smaller in comparison to most other guys because I'm not at 1/2/3/4 yet

she needs my protection

I don't even know at this point.

Veeky Forums has completely fucked my confidence so I feel inadequate with my little progress.
I just do it now because it's a routine and I get irritable if I don't work out for a while.

>tfw I'm never gonna make
Time to hop on a cycle lads

This game is autism

I want to become the perfect version of myself, plus i need the physical stature to back up my massive ego.

also i want cute girls to squeeze my biceps

I have the feeling that at some point in my life i will have to fight a bear. I don't know what kind, but all I want is for that bear to respect me afterwards.

You become content with your otter mode body and go for runs in the morning and do pushups well into your 60s.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAH THAT MEANS YOU TOO. FAGGOT.

I'm not motivated at all. I just do it because at this point I don't want to lose my gains that I worked hard for and it just became part of my life

Lifting also has to many benefits to stop

>tfw there's always a bigger guy

She does, even though she fucking hates me now

Tell me about the family mirin'

I want to be the world's strongest scientist.

The impending race war. My goal is to be able to rip a niggers head off with my bear hands.

For boys whomst want to become girls

>I lift to fuck mentally ill men

I want a qt to hold me tight around my waist like she never wants to let go, looking up at me with her innocent eyes and pouting lips.

crippling depression and intense hate against who i have become

same, I still push myself as if it's my first month but it's routine, just had 2 weeks off from the flu and got back into it even though I didn't feel like it
some people call it dedication though

Just wanna be big and strong, im good at sticking to a schedule and doing the same thing every single day (mr autist), I know that this is something I can be good at, im not good at anything else really, got kicked out of university last week for having shit grades, feels bad man

this