Gainz Gobblins

Why is it every time I start sleeping with a girl on a regular basis, I loose 80%+ of my motivation to get shredded?

When I go through dry spells of 2-4 months of not getting laid, I am up at 5am to lift, eat clean as fuck, and focus my life around lifting heavy, eating right, and looking good overall.

When I start banging a girl, I just dont give a shit anymore, get lazy, eat like shit, and only lift 3-4 times a week.

Anyone else experience this?

>Anyone else experience this?
nope
pussy is petty and comes cheap
lifting and being healthy is way more important than whatever slut I'm currently banging

Im thinking sub-consciously I am like this because I know when I am in shape I get the most attention from women. I lose fat in my face, abs start to pop, more confident, etc.

When I am gettin pooty, its like my brain doesnt care anymore.

>Anyone else experience this?
Yeah. Gf is a nurse and only sleeps about 5-6 hours a day tops (night shift). Gets all pissy that I want 8 hours and to only drink once a week. Rarely comes up anymore, as I've gotten her to settle the fuck down and realize what comfy life is all about

comfy life gets old and boring after two years. Especially when you see a 10/10 early twenty y/o walk by....fuck

Yeah, they're cool and all, but they fucking suck to talk to.

I'll stick to my 8 gf and enjoy being able to talk to her about more than where to eat and when to fuck. I enjoy her company.

No if your desire to hit prs and progress is in any way affected buy whether you have a gf or not you are a guaranteed skinny dyel who follows no program and probably makes minimal gains even when you are getting up at 5am to eat clean

youve never gotten pussy, have you boy?

Stop being a fucking pussy whipped pussy bitch

THETA CHI NICE GUY

have you not realized how temporary a situation sleeping with a girl is? even having a gf is very temporary. its tough, and even this realization wont totally dissuade you from being a lazy shit when getting some, but at some point youll have to find someone else and youll either be better or worse off than before

Once I had a gf that I had to make myself very clear on working out: it was a fucking life style, not a hobby.
She didn't understand and went full gainz goblin. Dumped.
Then another. Dumped.
And so.....

Most of girls out there are lazy fatasses. Even my wife learnt the lesson. She's great but at first she thought I was in some competition (actually it is: with myself). She understood. The mother of my child.

f-fuck off...

what if you marry your gf?

so your literally just spending time in the gym to compete with yourself instead of spending time with your family?

What...? No my man, I just 'fix' myself 2 hs a day at the gym.

goals ily

Alex C. Stfu

Then start banging a better girl. I motivate my man a lot, and I keep reminding him to stay consistent with training and mind his macros (obviously I make him high protein meals whenever I can). If you choose to let a person be in your life, they should add to it, not just be a fucking leech and only have a pussy to offer. Get someone who actually wants an alpha, not some bitch who lowkey wants to turn you into a lazy beta.

It's about how you use your sexual energy

TRI DELT DOESN'T WANT YOU BRO

THEY WANT THE ALPHA PIKE CHADS

shit mentality.

you can't spend every waking moment with your family/girl

time spent working on yourself is never wasted - your family/girl will appreciate you more as well.

The only goal your body has is to procreate.
So, when you're getting laid, you're tricking your brain into thinking everything is all right.
There's no more evolutionary pressure to evolve and change because you're giving your brain and body what it wants.

So, on a subconscious level, you're making decisions that are lazy n shit.

Just my theory, there's probably a lot more reasons too.

A man has to have a mission in life it's that determination a woman is attracted to if stops going to the gym then he's lost sight of his mission and his woman will lose interest in him. She will shit test him from time to time but he's already shown he can stick to his guns. She in turn respects this and remains loyal to him.

This

The body releases oxytocin after sex which is the beta hormone. Its how women can control us with their vaginas. The only way to combat this is to make them orgasm first then they're yours.

just broke up with a nurse, couldn't handle the absurd compromises she constantly expected me to make

Now that's a fucking man right there. You on gear or are you naturally high test?

Nice broscience, bros.

Also,
>theory
It's called hypothesis if you have no evidence and just theorizing.

They're a little batty. For whatever reason, I always meet them and they always like me. At one point she got me crazy enough that my friends said something to me.

I took a step back, reigned it in, and told her how things were going to be. I think they just try to control a ton of shit because that's how it is at work, and the only men that are typically around are ones that tell them what to do. They try and flip that at home.

This is why women destroy nations

>Don't call it a theory if you are just theorizing

Scientistslaughing.jpg

The big bang, is a theory, what you're saying is a hypothesis. It's a theory if it's impossible to properly test, and you have to go off of circumstantial evidence. You just made a hypothesis, and unless you can show me that you actually did a study to prove that hypothesis, it's a fucking hypothesis and not a theory.

Like what? My gf is a nurse and its hella easy.

I kinda like that we don't spend every single weekend together so that I can either just nerd it up with vidya or hangout with friends.

>When I go through dry spells of 2-4 months of not getting laid
Your like a little baby to me, try not getting laid for a year

>bragging about not getting laid for just a year
What's it like being a Chad?

>year
try 24 years

>have you not realized how temporary a situation sleeping with a girl is?

Life is temporary. Your gains will rot with the rest of you.

Been there done that.

Next dry spell was about 1 year.

Next dry spell after that was maybe a few months.

Most recent is less than a week, and that's particularly long now a days.

our campus lost pike a few years ago and never had tri delt. Honestly miss the pikes. They were fun even if they were chads.

I've actually made my biggest gains after obtaining gf
I'm lucky she used to be a national tennis champion in her teens and now she is a cardiobunny

>gf lives with "overprotective" family
>actually more like Cinderella-tier siblings bombard her with house chores so she can't leave
>they rarely let her out even though she's going to be 21 next month
>when she does convince her family to let her out she's horny as fuck and we spend the entire day messing around at my place
>get to spend all the time she's cooped up in her house on personal growth and lifting
>mfw all the benefits of a gf with little to none of the downsides
>mfw I'm killed when her Mexican brothers find out about my existence

You need to lift/train for a greater purpose then. Wether that be sports, career, or your health.

haha is pike like that at every campus? total boners at ole miss, but fun as hell

Yeah I feel like pike has the most consistent stereotype across all campuses. And everyone hates them but secretly loves them.