Be white

>Be white
>not quite dyel but not quite fit
>Make bumble and tinder accounts
>Only match with black chicks

What the fuck do I do? I sit on the internet in my free time and call people niggers

put "no niggers" on your bio, should probably solve your dumb problem

Find a black chick that is ok with being called a nigger?

Honestly a good black chick is better than a basic white bitch.

>insert dick in black woman
>call her a nigger
>try to keep it there for as long as possible
great cardio

We call that colonial rodeo in Calgary

>that webm

lel

I kek'd hard.

just a reminder

I guess I'm taking the black pill

lolllllll, that monkey

wassup my 403 niggA

good luck user

Well, do you want pussy or not?

I'm on a quest to fuck as many niggers as possible as revenge for all the BLACKED posting that's been here over the past year. So far I've already been with 12

>what the fuck do I do?

Stop being a beta bitch and dig in to some of that sweet chocolate ass?

same broski
i'm on 15 rn and still going strong

A bit of advice for any white guy who wants to get black pussy: Only go for the extremely whitewashed black girls. The rest of them assume that you are rich and will expect you to spoil them.

Glad to hear someone is doing something about that.

half these women are a yes, half are a no

t. black user

>spending money on a black baboon "person"

Who do they tink dey is?

Not going to lie, I'd fuck all of them but only if it were free and I hate no more contact with them afterwards (and they were STD-free which is basically impossible for them lel)

You can't beat niggers at their own game, dicking black girls is not an impressive feat.

Neither is fucking cockthirsty mayo whores.

Enjoy STD's cucks.

but fucking white girls is an upgrade for them. It is no coincidence that black girls are the least desirable even amongst other niggers

Whites have purity, black apes do not.

This. Find a good negress that understand the black race is inferior to humans and she should submit to you.
Don't mate, obviously. But keep it around for fucking.

I wonder what black guys think about this. I'm assuming there are plenty of black dudes who get angry at shit like this just like white guys get mad when they see white girls with black guys. Is there an equivalent term for "coalburner" for black girls with white guys?
>inb4 black guys aren't insecure cucks like you
Nah it seems to prevalent with all races. A lot of people don't care, but there are also plenty who think people should stick to their own.

Yeah there is, I had a black girlfriend for a year and she was head over heels in love with me. When we went out to the club other nigs would look at me with envy. She only liked white guys and was very good looking, we had fun with it, I called her my nig, shit like that, lots of fun.

Men of all races are insecure as fuck lmao.

>tfw live in a slav country and find black girls super hot
>tfw I'd be crucified by my family and not to mention society if I dated one (mplying I could even find one here)

Life aint fair.

>Is there an equivalent term for "coalburner" for black girls with white guys?
Cottonpicker