What the fuck have you done to me Veeky Forums?

I want to fuck pic related so bad and I never cared much about muscle girls until I started making gains.

Now I want to lick her sweaty abs and gooch and fuck her between pull up sets

Am i gay?

Is this from MDE's "How To Bomb the US Gov't"?

You wouldn't understand

Hnnnnnnng

You aren't gay, you've just acquired an appreciation for the peak human physique which has carried over into your sexuality

:)

>But the face still the same.

This OP, you now appreciate people spending time and effort to reach peak physique now that you know the problems things you need to go through in order to attain it.

Rate my fitfu

would crush capitalism with/10

>11 weeks

lie

not one attractive woman posted itt desu

>wants to fuck a crossfitter
>not Annie Thorisdottir

wew

they are shebeasts and you will learn to like them. leaving Veeky Forums and stopping lifting is your only hope

they're downright fugly brah

yea thats not the point
you will assimilate
run while you can

no that was the point

It's gay this isn't possible without roids.

You are gay lmao

Muscle feel good to touch. I think it's normal once you realize that. Why would I want to touch some disgusting fat when I can touch muscle?

Congrats u r gay
That “woman“ probably has more testosterone in her body than u

could be, just really good camera angles/lighting and flexing after a good pump

Well op, tbqh i'd hit it, i'd hit anything with a pussy.
But this bitch has male hormones all over her and acquired a male body.
So muh dick gets confused when i see those.

>peak "female" physique
>cannot be achieved naturally for women
>possible for men, however
>not gay
REALLY ACTIVATES MY ALMONDS

Muscle is cute.

iktf

this

The fact that you want to be subservient and shit yeah. I mean honestly whats the difference between doing that and kissing some dude who hit a PR ?
it's not like a muscle broad would want that anyway. they're mostly dykes or want freakish levels of degradation

>The fact that you want to be subservient and shit yeah
this shit.
you're not a fag unless you want to be dominated like a little bitch, or you want to put your dick in something with a y chromosome.

Man, she has just about my body. That's fucked up.
I get attraction to fit girls, but when they hop on roids it gets disgusting

I-is that a phone?

Fit women are hot.

However the shit in the OP, I didn't even realize it's a woman until you mentioned it and I took a closer look.

More like this instead please

>tfw your musclefu is doing powerlifting

she's built like a pitbull

delet this

i feel bad for musclegirls who go down this road because there are literally no other options once you start doing fetish shit.

i mean i bet it pays well but the stuff that pays the most involves meeting fucking disgusting men who want to stick their shriveled baby dicks inside you

>Am i gay?
yes

same here, i feel you OP

who?

>lick her gooch
Women don't have a gooch you pathetic virgin. Have you even seen a touched a woman

Those poses on the left and right are cringe

god I would suck her dick till my lips cracked

Fag

I've fucked more girls than you ever will sunshine

FAG

cute women can't be cringe. That's a fact.

Source?

H-how do I into this mode?

As if normies would know those names

Gristle McThornbody

Vanheist, some deviantart faggot who's all into feminists and shit. The character is named "Gogo", some petulant, retarded womanchild who can't into english talk. And she's not even close to defined enough for my taste so she's poor fap material, too.

Saw this a few weeks ago but never got the name.

Still saved every pic I saw tho.

ever heard of search by image?

>And she's not even close to defined enough for my taste so she's poor fap material, too.
my opinion is your taste is shit.

This triggers me, because it points out much more visibly that the artist is a huge faggot.
>benching behind the rack

That's the fucking problem. Internet artists draw people working out but have no idea what people working out looks like because they're internet artists. We need an editfag.

I'm an internet artist sorta and even I can't draw people working out worth a damn.

Anatomy is hard.

>tfw she will never pin you down and rape you

B-because I'm so strong, r-right?

She's no match for me

Musclegirls are the best. You just realized how utterly worthless and entitled the average female is compared to the average male. It's gotten to the point where the average female disgusts me on every level.

Oh cmon, I can see her dick trough the pants

yes

that's way better thanks

People calling fit women as men are virgins who are pro playing WOW & LOL but never fucked a female pussy.

I would love to have my dick crushed as I fucked her in that tight ass, oh lord help me for I am about to fap

I want a muscle girl because it shows she can be consistent with something and is willing to put efforts in things she do

You know how I know you're from the third world?

>tattoo

>no ugly dorky gf with huge mouth to abuse

Why are all these guys wearing bras?

w-whos this

cass martin

you're not gonna make it if you don't know to wear your performance bra

> friends are fit guys
> show picks of buff ladies
> 'ugh that shit's so gay right dude'
h-heh, yeah, totally

this is the most feminine human in the thread btw
>muscle"""""""""girls"""""""""" fags will still deny theyr laten homosexuality
it's ok guys it's 2017, being a fag is cool now

I can't believe soccer players actually wear those things I was so confused when I first saw it, it just looks so humiliating

"Feminine" muscle girls are the same deal as "Feminine" dick girls.

You're gay.

It's fine to jerk off to. You don't want to deal with mentally ill cunt in real life though. Actually touching her will gross you the fuck out if you're straight, even the smell won't be right.

I feel like this is going to ring very true.
you will be grossed out in real life and your better off not engaging in your fantasy.

lol i like both.
would be turned on if either of them called me gay.

but no dudes

I know... knee high socks.

Why wear that?