See this

See this.

What do?

Kick it in the enlarged clit and make it deepmouth my little wiener.

Laugh at the manlet gains.

Ask where she got the tren

Say I really liked your performance in "Total Recall"

*unzips dick*

Talk shit to her, get her pissed off
Easily put her on her ass, overpower her and hold her down
Laugh as she tries to pull herself free from my chokehold or push me off of her.
Pull her arms behind her back and yank off the thong
Whip out my massive dick rub it on her already dripping wet and throbbing snatchf
Slam balls deep with no foreplay or the slightist consideration
Listen to her scream as I slowly pull out and slam into her surprisingly tight and sensitive little gash
Fucking steroid addled whore is so primed so amped up and so overly sexually charged that she's basically an orgasm machine
I spend the rest of the night pounding the tied up cum bucket till she cums again and again and again then finally unload deep in her raw clenching hole once I've had enough of listening to the big barely coherent bitch moan and blather about letting her go and stopping in her roid ravaged voice.

my guts out

present her the key to my chastity cage, then turn around get on floor and spread anus. ask her to please be gentle (she wont)

Matt Damon really got shredded for the new Bourne, didn't he?

Funny thing is I'm still pretty sure I could easily beat her up.

I wouldn't even have to try. As long as she still has a vagina, there is no threat.

What a loser you are.

Then you woke up. That woman would EASILY kick the shit out of a pussy like you. Wimp

1 year of religious material arts would be enough for a skinnyfat dude to take her.

Even the females are starting to get dat palumbo gut. Sickening.

start raping

Fatten her up to 20% body fat and enjoy my ideal woman I guess

>blocks your path

What do you do?

Teleport behind her and start fucking.

start raping

(but only if I forget about her before pics)

I want to know the thought process that led you to write this.

someone asked him a question and he gave a detailed and honest answer. are you retarded?

Holy shit, I didn't realise Chelsea Clinton was so fucking swole