/fat/ - Fat Wojaks Only Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Discord
discord dot gg/tECCTD
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruciferous_vegetables)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hit my protein and came under cals but still feel like a fat failure.

>lose weight
>seemingly gain 5 pounds over night and now stay at this weight for 2-3 weeks
>lose the additional 5 pounds plus 5 more pounds overnight
>repeat cycle
what is this? it's infuriating

Water or your scale is broken.

I get more protein than you both while eating around 600 calories a day. Step it up, cut them carbs guys.

Has anyone here tried a walking marathon?

I've just been waking for exercise, 5 miles minimum a day. It might be nice to have a goal to shoot for.

... Why?

If you hit your goals you are fine. 900 cals is bordering on dangerously low anyway.

Did you pay for it to be below 1200?

I think I did okay on my first day...

>Stuck at 69kg for a week
>Drop calories
>Easily get down to 68.3kg in a week
>Hop on scale this morning, 5 days after weighing 68.3kg
>67.5

Am I going too fast? I feel fine, but don't want to risk losing muh gains.

>macros

>trolling

>what the hell is a vegetable

i haven't eaten in 2 days. it's not like i'm forcing myself to, just genuinely haven't been hungry. do i eat? i go to the kitchen and have no idea what to make. there's so much binge food and i don't feel like touching that either.
i don't think it's a loss of appetite because i've been fine before this, and feel the same now.

I wanted to be at my goal already but only losing 1.5lbs a week.
no you can set the cals that low in the goals section, it just doesnt complete the day or predict your weightloss see pic related

you're low enough to risk damaging your body. your tdee is ~1750, so i'd suggest you eat at about 1400-1500 and do cardio to lose more than that

>what is protein
Nigga your fat ass does not need 200 grams of carbs. Why are your meals a collection of snacks?
>what is volume

Considering I have no idea what your goal is, explain that in your post.

Don't rush this weight loss shit ,that's how people injure themselves or worse : crash diet and never unlearn bad habits just to regain all that weight

Man other fatties would kill(but probably not stop eating) for these numbers. That's a step towards success.

today's calories: 1,100
protein: 110g
carbs: 83g
fat:23 g
i feel like i'm a bit low on the fat and protein tho. might make myself some steak

I was eating 1200-1400 and losing weight so slowly the scale would not move for weeks. I'm at the last few pounds so it's taking huge efforts for small results.

You absolutely do not get more protein than , who has 156g of protein on that chart.

protein = 4 calories per gram, so 156g = 624 calories

OP you had one job!

PREVIOUS THREAD

dangers of losing weight too fast? is 150lbs in less than a year too fast?

There's no problem as long as you're exercising and drinking water

depends how fat you are. what is your height and weight?

Anyone feel weird while dieting? Like you're going crazy but not for food? I keep thinking about ending it all today
Maybe it's something I ate. Maybe I should eat more.

Other than loose skin I haven't heard of anything specific,but there must be some issues if 2lbs per week is considered the maximum safe amount.

The faster you lose and the more extreme your diet, the more likely it is you won't teach yourself healthy habits, though. I assume that's the big reason, losing weight quickly simply isn't a sustainable lifestyle, Abe therefore doesn't prepare you to keep the weight off.

Well generally if you lose too fast, eat too little you get pretty sleepy. Suicide thoughts, no I haven't experienced that with a diet. Maybe take some vitamins when you eat. Scale number dropping generally is a positive effect.

My am and results aren't too crazy, but today I just feel incredibly distressed. I have no idea why. It might be this work thing? I doubt it though. Maybe I'll feel better when it's done.

Veeky Forums I need some serious advice on how to lose weight. Any and all tips on diet , starter exercises, etc are welcome. Just anything that would help me on my journey to becoming healthy, mentally and physically.

6'0", 375lbs

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY

>usually eat 600, 500 and 400 calories for breakfast, lunch and dinner respectively
>have 11,343 calories of carb heavy food left from before i started eating better about 2 months ago
>just lost my job so trying to lower expenses and not waste things
>going to try and burn through this while still keeping to the CICO plan

RIP my macros for the next 2 weeks or so

Don't wait for advice, waiting is the worst mistake. Want to start losing weight?

1. Walk every day. Every day. 10,000 steps / 5 miles should be your goal.

2. Count calories using myfitnesspal. Put in your height, weight, activity level, and how much you want to lose per week. Log everything you eat and stick to your calorie goal.

You will lose weight. Don't wait for more, start today. I lost 10 pounds in my first month doing this.

Thanks, just want to know what diet to go about and what foods to eat and avoid for cutting. Keep in mind I know nothing about this and came here after failing each time on my own to succeed.

Any ideas what you are making to eat tomorrow? I need ideas.

Wanna join the police force, I need to be able to do 15 sit-ups and 15 push-ups + 6.06 beep test

What's the fastest way of achieving this? I'm 6'3, 130kg, never worked out in my life

That's pretty obese, you can drop 150 in a year and be fine. A friend of mine was 400lb and unable to stick to a diet but somehow managed to stick to keto and lose 100 lbs. Good luck
I know these feels user. I'm not depressed at all, life is bretty gud rn but when I cut cals I get depressed and just wanna drink or die.

>unable to stick to a diet but somehow managed to stick to keto
Keto is a diet. You can't do keto, eat a lot of calories and lose weight.

keto is a meme for fatties that cant give up greasy food, so they eat so much of it they feel sick and unable to gorge versus when they consume carbs.
CICO + macros is king

Why did you fail before? Think about that before you get a lost of foods. If you are just starting its more important to stick to eating at a deficit than specific meals, though obviously the healthier you eat the better.

Green vegetables and lean proteins (chicken and fish) are best. Nuts and avocado are healthy fats. Avoid fried shit and junk food if you can.

If you can't ,this is important : don't think you are a failure and binge. Fit whatever you are eating into your daily calories. I eat 1/6th of a chocolate bar every day. It fits into my calories, and I don't feel bad for eating it because I know it won't ruin my progress.

I'm no expert, but if you need to do sit-ups and push-ups I'd suggest you just start doing them everyday. Start small and add more.

>keto is a meme for fatties that cant give up greasy food

Fatties like greasy carbs. If they stop eating breading and chips, that desire for grease must go way down.

It's honestly the feeling of failure and hopelessness at the first sign of trouble, I'm afraid of dissapointing myself time and time again. About green vegetables, what are the best? I don't know why but I've always had an aversion to vegetables since I was a kid, and that's part of my problem, and I really wanna make up that lost time. About the walking, is a treadmill okay?

>About green vegetables, what are the best?
Find what you like and eat those.

The worst thing people do is eat food they hate because they feel like they have to. It inevitably leads to failure.

That said, broccoli is pretty much universally considered to be among the best and it's tasty and easy to prepare in a variety of meals. Cruciferous vegetables are also good for blocking estrogen and raising testosterone.

What about those supposed super foods one sees on TV like kale and stuff? Is it just a meme or are they actually very healthful? Followup on vegetables, it's more so the texture that gets me with them, so anyways to avoid the taste and/texture while including the nutrients?

night fatties, no late night nibbles

"superfood" is a meme. Look at the actual nutritional value.

kale is good but if you don't like it, why would you eat it?

eat some kind of cruciferous vegetable (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruciferous_vegetables) and get a lot of protein

pic related is what i eat on a typical day.

people give me shit for eating sausage but it's something delicious to start my day and a good source of protein. i don't mind eating it every single day.

i've lost almost 40 pounds so far in ~11 weeks

>tfw not considered obese anymore for the first time in my life since I was a little kid

It's an odd feeling

Congrats!

I have 30 pounds to go, which is probably another 3 months but I'm looking forward to it!

What the fuck man

Of course a treadmill is ok. But try both treadmill and walking outside, if you can. I found I don't like walking on a treadmill at all. It just feels weird to me, I guess.

Have you even tried keto? You sound absolutely dumb right now with your lack of knowledge about the diet

I said I didn't like veggies in general and am trying to get past that, through force or flavor. I understand it's bad to force yourself to do that, but it's also bad to not get necessary nutrition. What would you say are the most flavorful or have good textures? Whats most pleasing to you?

And to bring this up as an aside, is nofap a meme or is it very helpful?

It doesn't matter what someone else likes. What have you tried that you like?
If you don't like any, how have you had them prepared? Try preparing them a different way.

Brekky
>Egg whites with turkey bacon
>Roasted kale with hot sauce and black pepper.
>Sesame ezekiel bread

Lunch
>Shake: scoop + frozen fruit + pb

Dinner
>Turkey meatloaf made with rolled oats, dijon mustard, different spices, topped with Stubbs spicy bbq sauce
>Quinoa
>Lightly steamed brocc and carrots

Do what said.

What I like you may hate and vice versa.

I like broccoli, especially steamed or baked. I didn't like it as a kid, but your tastes change over time. Now I love it and enjoy eating it more than I do the chicken I pair with it.

>brekky

Down to 219 from 268. Progress has been great and the results have been very noticeable but at what point will the last if the gut fat start to disappear?

I thought about changing it but left it there for you.

>Quinoa

>Tasty af when made with chicken broth
>Complete protein
What's the problem?

>when made with chicken broth
fugg i haven't tried this

can I come over for dinner?

sailrabbit never loads for me

Only if I can come in you for dessert.

Anyone learn how to deal with and stop emotional eating. My gf has issues with it but I cant really relate as i just eat less when i want to.

well ok ;_;

>beat my dick
>breakout into full on sweat because fat and 88% humidity at midnight

shit sucks senpai

>calories in, calories out! It's that simple!

>no priest wojak?
Confess

what did he mean by this?

98% of that image isnt related to energy storage and usage.

Figure out why she responds to stress with emotional eating, what it seems to be accomplishing for her.
Identify what specifically triggers it and the roots (long held beliefs/ideas about herself or the outside world) of those triggers.
At the same time establish more healthy/responsible methods to deal with stress.

This requires a lot of introspection and sorting through really uncomfortable shit that she may not even feel confident in discussing with you but getting those things out is what's going to help her get over this.

Honestly dude don't worry about macros yet just focus on the big pictures which is calories. When I first started I was the exact same way and I've made good progress. The reason you use these foods is because you don't know or don't have the motivation to portion whole foods like oats cereal and shit that doesn't come in a package. I would just get some TV dinners and some soup cans and shit like that for the first two weeks it makes it way easier to start the whole portioning thing. Then after when you get used to portions get a food scale DO NOT EYE BALL YOUR FOOD FAT FUCK you will always put more into the dish than what you need.

Happy fat lose and good gains dude.

I'm going to start mass preparing some pasta does anyone else have experience with doing this? My buddy said it just would get hard and stale and be shitty but I can't fucking cook this shit everyday.

>Honestly dude don't worry about macros yet
shut up

Eating 5 taco bell tacos. I don't give a fuck what any of you say though because I'll still weigh in lower than today tomorrow and I've been dropping every day this week.

>he thinks weighing in less means he's healthy

You're on a fat thread and bragging about eating taco bell. Never gonna make it

I never said anything about being healthy you dope. I said I would weigh in less and it's true. I'm trying to lose weight, not be a health freak.

Besides, once I reach my goal weight and start bulking back up to build muscle I will definitely be eating more fast food so there's no reason to cut it completely from my diet now.

I think Im broken guys.
>36 years old
>50 lbs overweight
>eat a deficit of 600 cals
>weighing food
>exercise
>wake up with mania, racing thoughts, extreme hunger, can't sleep till I eat

wtf man am I diabetic? am I sick? what gives?

I want some good compumd lifts that will hammer my core. Any suggestions? Im already startimg heavy squats. Im so doing OHP. And Deadlifts.

Next week, up it to 10 miles, then back to 5 but at a long incline

fat fucks

OHP is a garbage lift that puts your spine in a comprising position for suboptimal shoulder and arm gains.

Fuck guys help. I have been stuck at 300 lbs for 2 years. I can't lose no matter how little I eat or excercise. Holy shit I am fucking broke.

"read the sticky"

do what your body woke you up to do

You fucking retard, I have been using this fucking website for 10 years. You think I really haven't read the sticky?

This isn't an actual day for me. It's just what I have left over in my pantry.

I also have some rice, I'll probably eat that with chicken

How the hell am I supposed to know? Piss off fatty, you're obviously doing something wrong. Your body doesn't violate the laws of thermodynamics.

Then shut the fuck up if you don't know retard.

I was talking about your history with this site dumbfuck.

Fasted during the day then ate two burgers, chips and a bottle of soft drink for dinner.

Am I losing weight too fast?

4/04/2017: 299lbs
6/22/2017: 263lbs

36 in ~3 months not bad

Is this decent?
5'4"
Girl
189.6 > 187.4 in a week

I really wanted fast weight loss REEEEEEE

what do you eat?

2.2lbs is great, especially since 2lbs/week is the maximum recommended weight loss

that means you ate at a 1100 calorie deficit every day last week

how many calories were you eating daily?