Is having an Adonis belt mostly genetics or BF% ???????

Is having an Adonis belt mostly genetics or BF% ???????

Should be body fat because i never had it when i had fat on my belly, now i don't and i can see the belt.

Genetics bro, whether or not you're missing an entire muscle system from your body is pure luck. Haven't you ever seen those dudes with no pecs or biceps? Crazy shit.

Ok, kiddo. You can leave the internet.
>lmao bro I commented that again.

you're mad as fuck

I lol'd, don't listen to that angry fuck

im a skeleton and have never had an adonis belt so idk man

How do i train for that sick v shape?

>mostly
its obviously a combination of both but I would say ''mostly'' genetics (plus working your core) over bodyfat % I'm fatter than your pic but have a better adonis belt

ATG Squats should handle it on their own.

retard. Adonis belt isn't a muscle group like chest or biceps, rather two shallow grooves of the surface anatomy of the human abdomen running from the iliac crest (hip bone) to the pubis.
Thus some people have it an others don't unlike biceps and chest.
Fuck snide retards like you who don't even know what they're talking about

Adonis girdle is a natural feature of your body you absolute retard. That's like asking if abs or biceps is genetics or BF%

I still had one when I was 30% BF. I'm sure there's a lot of genetics involved.

I'm the skeliest of skelies and I've always had one so I think it's a combination of genetics and bf

Whether it shows at higher bf% is genetics
Mine stays visible even at 25+

I'm 35 years old and mine is still visable,women for some reason really get turned on by it.

It's a mix of both, I think. Doing leg raises will help build up some of the muscle in that area

What is the best way to test your genetics?

I'm at 12-13% BF and I can see it okay, but it's harder to see on skellies than big guys.

Genetics pretty much

Im sitting in the mid-high teens of BF% and my adonis is pretty well carved into my hips. I rarely isolate abs, maybe once a week and only deadlift and squat once a week

So yeah definitely genetics

I am pretty high bf but have a high definition adonis belt. Its genetics but also doing heavy squats will bring it out

Mine really seems to pop after I'm done fuckin

Cycling on a road bike will also encourage it to protrude more

>no belt
>Can see top 4 abs though
>High teens of bf%
God dammit, I guess I don't have one

Live your entire life then get back to us

Any tips on losing this shit?

Mine is accentuated af, looks like a bone which gives of a skinny vibe.

Should I bulk heavy?

>doesnt do regular ab isolation
>having good looking abs/core

Pick one