> landwhale

you can only pick one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExcPYDxIjb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this one

between cardio and Veeky Forums

Thick body

There's no ''best'' because men like variety.

Doesn't matter if you look like a goddess, after a bloke has porked you for 10-20 times he's gonna start looking other women for simple novelty's sake.

whatever your boner says it is

This

Thicc hands down.

>child bearing hips
>decent sized boobs
>thick ass

literally all the things that matter.

provided she doesn't get fat. that is.

Practically speaking cardio bunny for survival sake and thicc for child rearing. But if we are talking about boners here there is no perfect body type.

>child bearing hips
Pelvis.

Cardio bunny. Flat stomach and tiny tits, like that chick from the BLACKED memes.

> Cardio bunny body
> Thicc body
> Veeky Forums body
> landwhale

please note:
cardiobunny = skinny
fit = real thick
thick = stage 1 landwhale
landwhale = stage 10 landwhale

a hoe goes stage 1 to stage 10 landwhale in a period of 10 years starting at 18 when she's past her peak.

thicc and white is the only correct answer

Cardio bunny with nice tits and ass

^^^^^ SENISBLE ANSWOR

womemes peak in their early 20s though since many keep growing tits past 18

and the stage 1 to stage 10 transition takes way less than 10 years, more like 4-5 for most

The only answer

Thicc mongolian bowlegged

petite womanlet with big ass and tits

>Cardio bunny body

A 50/50 mix of fit and THICC, like when you've just finished a bulk but can't be arsed cutting.

This is my number one
Second is Thicc/brazillian girl
Third is cardio bunny/ig model

Bunny

A makeup encrusted skank?

this
>posts Veeky Forums body. She's literally a professional athlete

I am diamonds right now.

thinn and 6ft+

I like this

>only lists fit/fat options
how about just a normal female that doesnt have shit genetics?

>That
>A "normal female"

Stop playing those damn video games.

burger standards

Do you enjoy traps user?

if beautiful face, will take any below landwhale, if thicc she needs to be hourglass or pear

i love thicc and white girls but i dont want to date a coal burner

shitposting aside, you can't tell the difference between a trap and a skinny tall woman?

>date
then just fuck them

That's a weird as fuck segue.

This.
All good.

Something like this, but trussed up in latex and leather and chained to the foot of my bed

just assume that a woman who embraces the kardashian aesthetic is highly more likely to be having IR relations.

sweet jesus you're fucking dumb

>kardashian aesthetic

you are a fucking retard

dumb for not wanting to date a coal burner or dumb for thinking that women who style themselves after a family of famous thicc coalburning women are also likely to do the same?

is English your second language? Kardashian inspired fashion + makeup + bodytype = an "aesthetic"

oh mama mode

>provided she doesn't get fat
dream on son

If you live in a city, if you see a white girl with a big ass, she is much more likely to burn the coal.

If she's also got that IG thot contour makeup and pomade eyebrows she most definitely pays the toll.

Are you fucking blind? There is absolutely nothing in OPs picture that screams anything about that "aesthetic". It's a fucking still from The Leftovers.

18% bodyfat

i was talking bout hypothetical hot thicc white women.
since the thread was about bodytype of women, not about the op pic...
you're on the ball today tho lad!

So pasty rail thin white girls don't bang black guys and are thus safe?

Let's be honest, you're never going to fuck a kardashian or ig tier chick.

So just get off your high horse and go back to to your own level with this loser rail thin partially autistic 5/10 white chick who you probably don't have any chance with.

But let me let you in on something first. Black guys aren't fucking her not because she doesn't want to fuck. It's because they don't want her.

Kek

this is what perfection looks like tbqh

The hourglass one. Big hips and big tits. Thicc means excess fat in a good way, sometimes its taken too far, but you can be Veeky Forums and still have big hips and tits.

You can tell everything about her screams blacks and mexican dicks only.

you say pasty like its a bad thing, a hot chick is hot whether she is tanned or pale.

obviously you can never truly know someones past. you can only dump them if you ever find out.

>Silicone bimbo

No thanks

nothing wrong with black and mexican dick :3
>p-plastic surgery is so wrong!

give it 2 years user

Goddamn.

Pic related

are you a rare Blaxican?
she seems to only date rappers. but i got you covered blaxican!

youtube.com/watch?v=ExcPYDxIjb4

>porked
Fucking hell I hate that word.
What about men who are happily, monogamously married though? Although they probably fap to different body types.

Anything thicc would look like absolute shit not far down the line.

>> Cardio bunny body
>> Thicc body
>> Veeky Forums body
>> landwhale
Cardio bunny and Veeky Forums are the same. The fourth category is weightlifter/powerlifter/bodybuilder/built in generally.
And the only correct choice is
>Kill whale
>Fuck thicc
>Ignore built
>Marry cardiobunny
I can accept switching the fuck and ignore categories, but nothing else.

sporty

Speak for yourself. I've 'porked' my gf at least a few hundred times if not a thousand. Still not looking for anything new.

That's cardio bunny

Goddamn. That has to be a body double.

Cardio bunny and Veeky Forums are not the same.
Fit is that overly muscular chick with a six pack and wide shoulders.

Whatever legendarylootz is.

Cardiobunny

>hourglass
>thicc tiddays
>thicc hips
>thicc bootay
>thinn waist

>those hands and nails

And?

Your hands would look like that too if you ever bothered touching a barbell

Veeky Forums ≠ built

It actually does.

well guess i'm lucky that i don't then, don't really want man hands

i can smell your envy all the way across the atlantic, it reeks sickly-sweet like sepsis

hnnng
her age is finally starting to catch up with her, but she looked great a looong way into her 40s

No it doesn't, you are wrong and dumb

that's probably just the sweat from the heat but i'm gonna go shower later anyways so dw

That's not a cardio bunny my mans. Bunnies are skinny. Professional athletes are Veeky Forums

The Veeky Forums girl threads disagree with you.
And no, the cardio bunnies that were occasionally posted but then pushed out of the threads do not count as Veeky Forums girls.

Cardio bunnies don't look that good from doing SS, small bits of steroids/dangerous cutting agents and bulking user.
Doesn't happen.

If you provided pics for parameters of each, it'd be much easier to tell.

I say this because I consider some thicc bodies Veeky Forums in the sense that squats and deadlifts build asses.

If you mean Veeky Forums body as in muscles and abs and stuff, I personally don't find it attractive on women. Flat stomach is enough for me. If you mean Veeky Forums as in exercises effectively then I believe both cardio bunnies and thicc bodies can by Veeky Forums.

So I guess I'd take cardio bunny for long-term relationships and thicc bodies for short-term relationships. And just reject the latter 2. If you say I'd have to choose one only, it'd probably be thicc body.

>The Veeky Forums girl threads disagree with you.
Veeky Forums posts built girls as Veeky Forums because Veeky Forumsizens project their twisted ideas of fitness on females. I'm all for building myself up too, but I don't delude myself into believing it is a form of fitness. Give delts, bis and lats aren't required for a healthy, fit female
>And no, the cardio bunnies that were occasionally posted but then pushed out of the threads do not count as Veeky Forums girls.
"If I repeat it a lot of times it will become true!"
>Cardio bunnies don't look that good from doing SS, small bits of steroids/dangerous cutting agents and bulking user.
>Doesn't happen.
user I think you are gay

>Thicc
Women aren't there to say "Fuck you, I can do that better", they're there to say "Fuck, you had a good workout didn't you?" and hold your hand and make you good chicken dinner or something

>Veeky Forums posts built girls as Veeky Forums because Veeky Forumsizens project their twisted ideas of fitness on females. I'm all for building myself up too, but I don't delude myself into believing it is a form of fitness. Give delts, bis and lats aren't required for a healthy, fit female
That's what Veeky Forums means here you stupid cunt. What the fuck.
Veeky Forums means the low level female bodybuilders and athletic chicks. Most of which are on assfulls of steroids.

>"If I repeat it a lot of times it will become true!"
I only have to say it once.
Because it is true.
Cardio bunny was and still is a dirty fucking word in Veeky Forums girl threads.
Only when it comes to threads like this are they going from proclaiming themselves as REAL HARDCORE TUFF WIMMIN LIFTERS to saying they are cardio bunnies because that's what men want and women want to be.
You're either new here or willfully ignorant of the board culture.

>user I think you are gay
Show me three women who do SS and powerlifting and look good and I can show you 10000 average women who did that and ende up looking like dudes and clusterfucks of ugly.

Just admit you like your women strong and masculine and be done with it. You don't have to LARP as some kind of Chad who gets all of the bitches, cuck/lez user. Just be honest with us.

>thicc milf

Almost wasted quints on your shitpost, phew
>That's what Veeky Forums means here
You pretty much admit that you have twisted the meaning of the word to fit your homoerotic fetish
>>"If I repeat it a lot of times it will become true!"
>Cardio bunny was and still is a dirty fucking word in Veeky Forums girl threads.
Because you are indoctrinated
>Only when it comes to threads like this are they going from proclaiming themselves as REAL HARDCORE TUFF WIMMIN LIFTERS to saying they are cardio bunnies because that's what men want and women want to be.
What the fuck are you talking about
>You're either new here or willfully ignorant of the board culture.
The board culture is pretty fucking gay, I say you have twisted the meaning to fit your gayness
>>user I think you are gay
>Show me three women who do SS and powerlifting and look good and I can show you 10000 average women who did that and ende up looking like dudes and clusterfucks of ugly.
user you are completely off topic, I never said built/SS/roiding women look good
>Just admit you like your women strong and masculine and be done with it.
I like my women Veeky Forums, which means cardiobunnies. See .

>90% of Veeky Forums has either a fat fetish or a muscle fetish or both

imagine my shock, etc

petite + preportions

If I had a huge dick, I'd say thicc (tho some thicc girls can be surprisingly tight). All things considered I think cardio bunny tho. Being able to pick up a girl while fucking her is obv a huge plus

>basic thot
This shit is the mullet of the 2010s.
This tho. Skinny with tits and a nice ass. Fucking legendary.

>post on the fitness board
>like fat bitches

Fit bunny

/board

Who is?

>long face
>no ass
>boney arms

she aged badly