>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>Starting Stretching: phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
youtube.com/watch?v=MVE75VG90X0&list=PLYtYSMeYgwaZyUoVNJG1O8NwMHvVC6MvA&index=1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVeO7NRkQwo
youtu.be/90zaCFYwEpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

From previous thread:
>Does anyone here follow foundation? I want to start bodyweight training and it seems pretty complete, but i really dont know where to start with foundation.
Start level 1, unless you feel 'strong' then try to do each levels mastery, keep going until you can't do mastery, then start at that level. It's advisable to have each movements on the same level, though.

Why are deck squats so hard? I have trouble getting back on my feet.

What is the muscle up of dips?
also
i can do 5-6 cheated muscle ups(kicking my legs) without getting off the bar but i can't do ONE strict muscle up.
Any tips?

>What is the muscle up of dips?
a muscle up?

>Any tips?
which part are you struggling with
what's a deck squat

Very first SLS progression on foundation. I feel knocked down a peg tbqh. I didn't think i would have trouble with any of the beginning progressions considering I can already do a few sloppy pistols.

>muscle up of dips
u wot m8

transitioning from the pullup to the dip.
can't be the lats because i can do around 20 pullups in one sitting.

if strict, triceps
if not strict then you need a really good pull up

muscle ups? impossible dips? russian dips? your question is very subjective

yea might be the tricpes, still hate dips to this day, do them reluctantly, and they seem to give out the first while doing push ups, so i guess it's triceps.

thanks mang

Its not the type of tricep strength where they tire out on push ups.
With the strict muscle up you sort of have to tricep push down your whole bodyweight.

do single bar dips
ah those, just mobility issue man, I believe in ankles, also could be your weak core
I don't do SLS, though.

>Tfw just got my rings but I don't want to look like an autist and hang them on the pullup bars at my local outdoor gym
I don't have any good trees in my yard either where I can hang them, where do you people do ring work? I'm thinking about finding some abandoned soccer field or just go out in the woods or something

>we have to baby the thread so we dont get 404 edition

eh, I think on tuesday it died in 5h or so :/

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

youtube.com/watch?v=MVE75VG90X0&list=PLYtYSMeYgwaZyUoVNJG1O8NwMHvVC6MvA&index=1

Is it a bad idea for a beginner to do incline pushups on rings or should I stick to park benches and stuff? I want to hang my rings on a tree and be able to do my entire routine at one place and I can just adjust the height to whatever I want but stability will probably be an issue

should be alright

I have to do my ring work in clear view of anyone walking down my street. Feels bad but I just do it early in the morning.

Don't you dare 404 on me

Holy shit back levers are tough

supine or pronateD?

thanks /senpai

>tfw everyones too injured to post on /bwg/

>a couple years my junior
>lives right near me
hnnng

>30 yo male
>weak wrists
>Kiphosys + lordosis

Could I train this?

>30
there's no reverse age-ups in the progression, srry

>wrists
chris sommer has some decent wrist stretches. basically you splay your fingers, externally rotate your elbows, and learn onto your wrists GENTLY. otherwise, biking is pretty good for wrist gains

>posture
train this 100% of all waking time

also do yoga and focus on keeping your back flat

i jacked off hard

just doing my work out for today right now
first work on your wrists

I haven't been injured in a long time. I actually havent had a serious injury for over a year and it wasn't from bodyweight training.

>first work on your wrists
how

Foundation in OP, handstand series or

Great. Thank you user.

I'm convinced Nile Wilson is fucking his sister.

just do wrist shit, don't do HS progression

or just work the wrist shit into your warmup and cooldown

I always try to give the wrists a little flex before HS work, then a big flex at home in yoga

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVeO7NRkQwo

You can scale it to the kness, or even the wall. Foundation has the similar porgressions.

You always post nasty gymnaat

better?

ehhhhhhhhhh

surely this?

Weightlifters have 1/2/3/4 pl8s as their milestone. What do we bodyweight fags have?

muscle up

One muscle up = 1pl8 OHP ?

not really, depends on how much you weigh, and free handstand push up is really close to OHP

So HSPU=1pl8 OHP? I'm trying to make a list here. What could be 2pl8s bench?

Muscle up = Dead
Backflip = Sqaut
Straddle Press = Bench
HS Pushup = OHP

What about front lever?

I would argue that a handstand is more difficult because of the mechanics of it. Its more like OHPing with weight in front of you instead of having it rest directly on your shoulders which is the most optimal resting position

What's a non-dyel weighted pull up/chin up and dips?

Lever is really dependent on height, also it's a hold, and more advanced than 1/2/3/4
4 Plate deadlift is beginner tier, so is no-kip muscle up.

could have a 1234 for dynamic movements and another for holds.

2pl8s bench is much MUCH easier then a Straddle press, hell even a 1pl8 OPH is still easier then a HSPU.

not sure if trolling or retarded, if you weigh 135lbs, then yes, it's 1pl8 OHP
non dyel? your bodyweight?

Around 5'10 and 160lbs

another failure to read, do you even look at what I reply?

>What's a non-dyel weighted pull up/chin up and dips?
>weighted
>your bodyweight

I'm asking in general. Mine are still probably somewhat DYEL. Like is their a 1/2/3/4 for those exercises?

1pl8 pull ups for 5 reps
2pl8 dips for 5 reps
1pl8 pistol squats for 5 reps.
There

Thanks. Looks like my pull ups are almost there but chest needs a lot more work

Is bf really that hard? A lot of it is more mental and learning to tuck quick than anything.

A planche series should be in that.

Kinda thought they would look hotter with all those muscles

What is the max amount of pull-ups an average joe could do? By average joe I mean someone who doesn work out, only does a little bit of cardio, or actually does workout a bit.

My max is 6 pull-ups, normally can do 4.

Also, same question but for push-ups. My max is 40

I don't understand how to use pic.

Who knows? There arent any good statistics on how many pull ups most people can do. Most surveys are done in gyms/fitness forums so you cant get a good estimate since most people there workout anyway.

what else should we have as milestones??
i think its a little bit skewed as 1/2/3/4 doesnt take into account the bwg take on mobility and "skill" work as opposed to raw strength

i think for 1/2/3/4 equivalency would be:
straddle planche/free handstand pushup
front lever/ one arm pullup
pistol squat
ring/bar muscle up
thoughts on standards for making it bros

a straddle plance is much harder than a handstand push up.

marine fag here so its a bit skewed but most guys here can do 10 who dont really train for it but this is for people who have part of their paycheck dependant on their pullups lol

i put free hspu in there, i implied coach sommers hspu ie full ROM on dip bars or handles etc.
should a 90 degree pushup be in there instead

I'd say 90 degree push up would be closer. A regular handstand push up isnt as hard as a straddle planche, even when its deep.

If I have a fairly robust pull-up bar--like, say, what is essentially a steel structural element--could I just hang rings or even just loops of heavy ripstop in order to have something to do dips off of?

okay then, so
straddle planche/ 90 degree pushup
front lever/ one arm pullup
ring/ bar muscle up
pistol squat
and for core we can add dragon flags and human flags

sup /bwg/
im running littlebeastms handstand mastery routine, foundation and rings 3x a week each, doing a 3 day split of the convict conditioning exercises, as well as body by rings and bodyweight evolution by fitnessfaqs plus weighted dips and pullups. 71" 243 lbs to start and i just wanna see what my progress doing strictly calisthenics will do, in terms of strengh/hypertrophy. my deadlift 1rm is 515 100% raw, and can do 17 pullups deadhang as of today. ill use the deadlift as a measurement of any strength i lose in some way while i do a cut and exclusively use bodyweight exercises and weighted dips and pullups
not to be a blog but not a lot of people talk about their progress here and ill see what ill be capable of with this

I am 90kg, I can only do 1 pullup.

Am I damaging my self doing it?

no just add inverted rows after that one pullup for additional work volume

Guys, I'm still having trouble balancing a HS.
I do back to wall HS, I filmed myself, I'm straight, aparart from my legs which kind of lean more towards the walls. Straightening them out results in my falling back down.
I still don't get where my head should be (if it matters that much) and where I should be feeling the bulk of the weight falling.

Straddle press is planche series dood

For your head look between your hands or where ever you are most balanced and keep looking there. Trust me it makes a big difference.
Also how are you going into freestanding handstand?

45 year old women do muscle ups with ease
how is that even close to a one arm pullup

>7'1 Wot
Also I gained about 20% in Bench/OHP from calisthenics for a year, but lost on dead/squat. Let's see how you fair. That involved losing 15 lbs as well might of accounted for it.

71" = 71 inches :^P
thats a big factor i cant really answer, if bodyweight training for upperbody can maintain or even in your case increase bench plus ohp what can be done to do the same for squat and bench? i mean strength gains are strength gains lol

i think he means 71 inches, as in like 5'9"

My OHP and bench increased as well. Last I check my bench went from 185 to 225 and my OHP went from 135x1 to 135x7

I was trying to think of what would be a good score of how strong you are compared to body weight, and I think I have come up with a good one so here it goes and it would be nice to hear your thoughts and give me your scores.

body weight in kg divided by how many good form pullups you can do.

My score is 7.5

So the lower your score the better?

Yeah

8.3. Gotta work harder it looks like, but what else is new

Kick up with either leg, balancing not to go to the other side with my hands is much easier.
I haven't the faintest clue as to how one balances not falling back into starting position.

I suggest you start pressing into handstand with either bent or straight arms. I was where you are now and kicking up just wouldnt work for me. When I started to press into handstand with control it was much easier.

>tfw 6.5

Hey, I've been doing BW stuff for a while and can knock out some pretty solid numbers, was considering adding weight to my exercises, but I was wondering if anyone knows in what ways that effects the outcome?
Are the results produced essentially that of weight lifting or still similar to BW?

>adding weight to my exercises
>bwg

You can add weight, but usually you can make an exercise harder by decreasing your leverage, shifting center of mass away, somehow involving more core, etc.

youtu.be/90zaCFYwEpM

Thoughts?