Hey Veeky Forums I'm about to get an apartment, but which floor should I get...

Hey Veeky Forums I'm about to get an apartment, but which floor should I get? Keep in mind I'm planning on having a home gym.

My options are floor 1, 2, or 3

ground floor because if you deadlift or drop weights its gonna be loud as fuck on any other floor and cause fukn earthquakes

If it's a shitty building then every floor will be noisy, if it's a good building then it doesn't really matter. I prefer higher though cause less bugs outside and less noise from the street.

I agree with both.

If normie: 1st floor
If not normie: 2nd floor
If wizard: 3rd floor
ascended: ???

Pffft. Cardio from going up two flights of stairs? You tryin to lose your gains bro?

higher is also better because no noise from above, like people walking around at 2 am (younger people) or 7am (parents with kids). both are shitty for separate reasons.

don't do a home gym in an apartment because that shit travels. be a good neighbor

>caring about your neighbors
>interacting with your neighbors at all

>getting kicked out because even a 20kg db can cause a fucking earthquake in sound

>kg

It's lb you fucking euro trash

australia

>homegym
>living in an apartment

dont do that

I hope you're implying both are bad at the same time instead of seperately

>getting kicked out because you dropped your 20kg emu barbell
fixed

>home
>living
I agree, both are bad

Wandering ghost 4 lyfe

top floor u fuckn mong

1st if you're actually going to have a home gym. I would slash your fucking tires if I had to listen to you dropping weights on the floor every day.

>be op
>living on 4th floor
>be deadlifting 4pl8 each side
>rep it and then drop the weight
>fall through the flooring
>barbell falls on atleast 2 people and kills them
>body is injured but i made a dash for my car and just got as far away as i could

>countries that have been to the moon

oh wait lmao

>He thinks only americans went to the moon

Are you aware we're currently in 2017?

>CURRENT YEAR

You use metric in distance measurements on roads, why the fuck do you use British imperial for weight and off road measurements?

In Britain at least we're consistent. And in science we use SI units.

American scientists have literally been responsible for the failure of satellite launches because they're moronic and used imperial measurements instead of SI.

>live in asia
>most gyms have lbs plates, even in HK - while in china it's usually kgs

how is this possible, Veeky Forums?