What do you guise think of my progress?

What do you guise think of my progress?

Left was 2 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/progresspics/comments/6im4z8/m2059_197lbs_164lbs_33lbs_how_does_my_body_look/
imgur.com/oR5VwiE,YLamere
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No progress/10

Sorry dude but you could have had 10x those gains in 1/10th of the time if you had followed a guide

Maybe try lifting for the next two years?

I can see your peen

It took you 2 years to rotate your torso?

How will you ever feed a hungry stacey with a slice like that? You need at LEAST a large two topping to fill up any girl.

ss+gomad

At least you like yourself more now, that's something.

Dillon?

reddit.com/r/progresspics/comments/6im4z8/m2059_197lbs_164lbs_33lbs_how_does_my_body_look/

Hard to tell is any progress. Much better lighting in 2nd pic, your also flexing in that and can't even see legs in first one. Those could have been taken on the same day.

nice on off , but progress ? Fuck off you stupid shitfag , kill yourself if you are real.

It's like 99% of the shit posted here is from reddit and the majority of the retards here haven't caught on yet

Only actual response is downvoted for telling the truth. Fuck that website

Because apparantly we aren't frantically tabbing between Veeky Forums amd reddit loke you do.

looking good, not huge gains but you can see the difference, lose some fat to make the muscles more obvious

Why do you have a boner, you faggot

That sub is a hugbox.
Check out this picture:
imgur.com/oR5VwiE,YLamere

The following comment got me -54 karma

>>Your weight loss pace is blazing.
>>I have you at over 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg) per week.
>>Of course, it's "easier" to lose weight from a higher starting weight.
>>But it's even harder to correct the habits and relationships we build with food that got us there in the first place.
>>You've stuck with this for more than 6 months!?
>>Dedication. I respect that deeply.

>>As far as your appearance, if you're striving for physical attractiveness; you haven't made it there yet.
>>Obviously you know this, so I won't go into it.
>>But what's more important, and what I am most impressed by; is your commitment.
>>The numbers speak for themselves.
>>The pictures speak even louder.
>>It's astonishing what a motivated person can accomplish.
>>Please keep it up! You will reach your destination soon, and make sure to enjoy the journey along the way.
>>You have my deep respect, and my highest commendation.
>>Godspeed.

Apparently I triggered the fatties on the sub.
Unless you shower 100% praise and validation on the posters; they recoil at even a hint of being real.

That comment is cringey as fuck.

That post on Veeky Forums would be "good profress brah keep at it we're all gonna make it"

Reddit and Veeky Forums are different beasts.

this post:
Can be roughly translated to:
>>Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

But its not even downvoted? Like the lowest poast is at 1 meaning no one voted on it yet. And it's 10 hours younger than all the other posts. The post itself is in the negatives, and all the other comments are just shit about his penis.

Like that's nowhere near hugbox.

You look like you lost 15lbs

Reported.
Its a blueboard god fucking damnit.
Get that dick out of here

>looks for OP's dick despite it being covered
>OP is a faggot

>What do you guise think of my progress?
not bad
>Left was 2 years ago
lol, delete this immediately

2 Years ago underwear on. 2 Years later no underwear. You have become a faggot, congratulations

looking good, OP

when are you going to start lifting?