Where's the Veeky Forumsgirl thread?

Where's the Veeky Forumsgirl thread?

Veeky Forumsgirl thread.

Left is best, but with middle's eye colour.

Tfw you read the books, and find out Yennifer, and Triss grew up ugly as fuck, and we're magically altered by the other sorceresses.

>Veeky Forumsgirl thread
>posts 2D

Yennefer is a cute. CUTE

Is Witcher 3 any good? /v/ is filled with faggots so I ask here. Tried Witcher 2 for the fourth time and I absolutely cannot deal with the awful combat and UI systems any more

asking if its "any good" is maybe not useful, because a lot of people thought witcher 2 was good, but apparently you hated it

yes its great and you get to fuck yennefer and triss

If you like lore, immersion and story rich games Tw3 will be your favourite game.

The UI and combat are much different than 2 and I found them pretty enjoyable, but what got me to skip the gym after work and binge on Witcher was just wanting to know what happens next in the game.

It's worth on sale user, and both of the expansion packs blew my mind as well, pretty much a new game for the cost of 20$

Sup Veeky Forums should I cut or bulk?

Not necessarily hated it, just the combat and UI. I guess I should've asked if it gets better in 3?

who cares they can't get preggo anyway.

Not at all. Triss was beautiful without any magic. Yennefer was ugly, that's true.

GOMAD or go home bruh

another victim of Rippletoe

nice forearms, bro. It would suck to lose them on cut.

delet this

mirin ciris bulge

Yen was a fucken hunchback. Feel bad for her though.

giv ciri gf

the combat system is still cancerous to the max

How do I attain a Ciri irl

One of the best games I've ever played, like usual /v/ likes to shit on it because it's popular.
Keep bulking as long as those morons pray to you. Let's hope no one comes by and fucks things up ...

How could anyone actually play the game and choose Yen, she is such a cunt throughout and Triss is so nice. Sure Yen looks better but she was annoying as fuck.

>Triss is so nice.
Yeah, not telling Geralt about his relationship with Yen during his amnesia was so nice.

Because I read the books.

I read the books and still chose Triss in the game. Yen is a cunt in the books too.

Nice Veeky Forums girl thread talking about vidya, you fucking faggots, contain your turboautismo in /v/ thank you

there there Mr. Fitist

you're anonymous. You can stop pretending that you're not homo

this is the only place i can escape to and pretend to be someone, don't destroy this for me

what, pretending is for real life. Here you can be yourself - meaning insufferable cunt.

Triss is far superior to Yen, Yen is an ugly instagram girl.

B-but /v/ is an awful place to discuss vidya and has shit taste

Feeeeeck

>not choosing shanti
I feel geralt would have been happier with her

then you obviously never played the first one, she is a nagging little entitled bitch

In the books Shani was probably the best. Triss close second. Yennefer if you're a literal cuck.
I didn't play the games yet. I started with W1, but couldn't get into it.

>fuck that cunt and her stupid sense of obligation to her community
>better go date the psycho witch who literally fucking brainwashed me instead!!

You think I play video games? I Haven't been a teenage for years. I just went off the fact that dark hair looks best.

Make me fgt

Unrealistic picture
Yennefer should have purple eyes and i don't remember Ciri having a tattoo.

Ciri best anyway cus she's funny

if noones read the books, geralt first fucked shani when she was 17 :)

>not choosing bland girl with no depth and terrible chemistry with geralt

Shit taste detected

Combat system is better than in Witcher 2

It's fun as long as it's balanced (mainly in the beginning)

Balance goes out the window later on. Either it's too easy or you meet a boss that for some reason has 200x more hp than other strong monsters and is now immune to the thing you spent all your skill points in

>triss is so nice

BORING

>i don't remember Ciri having a tattoo
she does though. A rose near her pussy. The artist put the rose too far imo.

Keira metz the feets goddess

Shit, just after I upgraded my PC I started going to the gym and now I don't even want to play fucking games and browse game threads, all I do in my free time is browsing Veeky Forums and watching workout related youtubers. Should have bought some gainers or hire a coach instead of upgrades.

I know that pain, bro. I was an avid gamer, but not anymore. I can't get into games and they feel like a waste of time.

the slut

feet slut you mean

I just played 3rd game and honestly yen was faar above anyone else, loved her bantz, seemed stronk and independent but u still get to fuck her up the ass on the unicorn. good companion.