Balding Thread

Why hasn't science cured this shit guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

opim.wharton.upenn.edu/DPlab/papers/publishedPapers/Mannes_2012_ Shorn scalps and perceptions of male dominance.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it has

minoxidil and finasteride

Do some fucking research

not being able to use my dick for hair isnt a cure you fucking ingrate. also minoxidal isnt permanent you fucking moron. kill yourself worthless ape.

Literal 1% chance.

Stay bald then lel

>tfw hairline has receded for the first time at the temples
>tfw paranoid that my hair up top is thinning now
>tfw you have to use minoxidil forever or it stops working
>tfw finasteride makes your pecker not work
>tfw rest of the men in my family (including 80 year old father) have full heads of hair

Just fuck my shit up desu

Imagine being that 1% though. Thinking it'll never be you. Then it is.

If you have a masculine face or good facial hair just shave your shit when it gets work familia. Most people will just assume you're a military boi.

Do you worry about that chance with all drugs?
This meme needs to die

this is why you're bald

Bad facial hair on cheeks, but facial aesthetic is doable. I have perfect Greco-Roman hair that looks like it belongs on a bust of Caracalla. How do I make facial hair gains Veeky Forums? I've been taking biotin to try and stem the tide, but it is probably a meme and I'm going to look like a bald goblin with shitty facial hair in 4 years.

its natures emergency plan to remind men that there was once a thing called manliness in times of neonfaggotery

>pic extremly related

Fullheadofhairfag here. What does this question have to do with fitness?

They make too much money off of C O P I N G genetic trash baldlets.

Why cure it when you know those beta fucks will gladly pay like 5000$ a year or more on meme-shit and transplants or whatever?

Not him but I tried fin for like 3 months and it fucked me up bad. I was always tired, super depressed, my body fat went up, and it looked like my dick and balls were smaller.

Was no fun. I don't think I'm a very special boy, and the incidence rate seems to be more than actually %1, despite what studies funded by big pharma would tell you.

Either way, neither fin nor minox are cures, they are just sort of bandaids to put on. The fact of the matter is, there isn't much out there for balding people short of a transplant, and even that sucks a lot f times

Just cut it of you vain faggot

WOAH calm down baldlet

I'm not bald yet you tool I have thinning at my hairline and in the back of my head

Either way, it's been 4 years now and I've still gotten laid with cute girls so I've learned to live with it

The long term studies into finasteride side effects are garbage. No one knows what it does to the brain in the long run.

Why hasn't science cured acne

>dads dad is in 80s and has full head of hair although it's now white
>dad is in 50s and has full head of hair with no greys

thank you genetics even tho I'm 5ft8

At least m2k got rid of that ridiculous mullet he used to have

Mew2king

Lol m2k

baldness is widely speculated to come from your mums side. look if her brothers/dad/uncles are bald

myth

>micro plugs don't exist

wut

Nigga, you asked about balding. He gave you an answer

Dont jynx yourself

No fin problems here. Got off for a year or so because I thought it might contribute to me being miserable. Nothing changed; I was still miserable.

Now back on it again for 2 years. Still miserable, but my hair stopped falling out. Shouldve never got off.

I'm not, and have never been on, any gear. I'd be deathly afraid to try without doctor supervision.

Hopefully these fake scientists get their heads out of their asses with their global warming and curing cancer failures to find real cures so I can be geared up, with a full head of hair, and still miserable. Check'm

neither is fin you stupid fucking bitch.
If you want to stop balding, you can either try it or be a bald loser.
I started using minoxidil and its working and I plan on using it as long as I can.

I don't know, I kinda use both for maybe 2-3 years already. Don't see any effect. Maybe it slowed balding a little bit though.

On fin and min for a while now, bald spot is completly filled in and my hair line is slowly going back down my forehead.

This shit has been cured for a while now boys, plus if you can get your derm to give you 5mg fin that you cut up yourself it's dirt cheap.

Bullshit. At best you get effect like this guy

If I had before pics i'd be happy to post them but I don't.

Fin and min only work for a DHT related hair loss

>Fin and min only work for a DHT related hair loss
well duh, what else make you bald? I suppose it varies from person to person. For me it didn't work.

Tons of other things you fucking retard

Like what, you dumb fuck? You can't go completely bald because of "stress", shitty food or other meme reason. It's DHT 99% of the times.

It did. But it kills your dick. Isn't it funny how that works? Almost like it was done on purpose.
You get hair to attract females, but your dick doesn't work, comedy gold. right tehre.

>But it kills your dick
It's a meme. Dick is hard as diamond. Been using it for few years. Currently 25 yo.

I would rather be bald than have a 1/100 chance that my dick won't work. Even though I don't even use it. It's a part of masculinity. How can you people so easily give up that?

It's 0 chance, fin making your dick soft is like MSG giving you high blood pressure. It's a myth that gets told time and time again.

Most dudes get on Fin when thier yearly labs show elevated PSA levels, by the point your dick is not working from the enlarged prostate.

The dudes that get on Fin for hair loss are normally in late 40s early 50s when dudes dicks stop working anyways, they just blame it on the Fin when they should be blaming it on thier wife getting fat and old

With the amount of people balding, even 1% is a huge number.
Male Pattern Baldness is very poorly understood anyway, DHT being a contributing factor is just a part of a big picture we don't see.
Using Finasteride is like plugging your nose if you have a flu.

Those are treatments, not cures.

Generic related disases are complicated, not well understood and usually aren't cured. There is a huge amount of money in a cure for baldness but it's still just a cosmetic issue. Alzheimer, cancer, list is huge with more important issues.

DHT is the most potent form of testosterone. Blocking it by 70% can easily cause
issues, just like every drug that messes with your hormone system. Sexual side effects are always underreported in clinical trails (just look at early studies of anti-depressants, it was marketed of side-effect free despite having worse sides than Fin. Finasteride just doesn't get enough attention because there aren't enough people taking it.)

there are horror stories of dudes in their twenties who took it for a year or two and are fucked up for a long time with their hormones and dick usage

there's a whole website devoted to it
I've taken that shit and it fucked me up at least I went back to normal but stop spreading lies. If the risk isn't much to you then fine but don't tell people there isn't one

5 month user of finasteride here
Decided to drop it even though it had the desired effect of thickening my hair and stopping hair loss

Side effects were:

>Unexplainable feeling of insecurity
>trouble finding words at times
>increased anxiety to speak in larger groups
>decreased libido
>brain foginess

For some people it might not be as bad, but for me it was horrible. No fucking way my hair is worth all that shit.

>minoxidil
>you go bald again if you stop using it

Goddamn it. The jews did it gain.

fuck, how can i even decide whether i have these sides or not? i have huge mood swings so i swing between crippling anxiety and statham level confidence, but i feel like i already had it before finasteride. my memory doesnt seem as sharp but i also smoke weed sometimes and my sleeping schedule is fucked. my libido is okay and not sure about the brainfog considering the way i live.
this is the most disturbing thing about this drug, you cant be sure whether its a side effect or just a normal feeling

Taking it for years, not a single side effect besides having hair.

Baldlet here. Nobody cares as long as you 1/2/3/4. It's literally all that matters.

turning this into a mang0 thread

Nofap grows hair, I'm not even shitting you.

>tfw almost no facial hair
>tfw 24 years old

How do I make facial hair gains?

stop consuming dairy

also posting in a m2k thread

>tfw had all of those well before I started on fin

For anons using minoxidil, what does it feel like? Is it itchy/greasy in any way when you rub it into your scalp?

I hate putting crap in my hair and something like that would be a deal breaker for me. I'd rather just lose it than have to put up with greasy hair 24/7.

I honestly can't believe there are people big enough pussies to actually be scared of using fin because it has a .7% chance to give old men limp dick

like do you also not know how to swim? Everything in life is a risk, including sitting on your ass all day. Balding is probably THE worst thing that could happen to you (barring disfigurement), regarding attractiveness

Hair is what can make a 45 year old man more attractive to girls than a 25 year old

This

>this is what hairlets actively tell themselves
KEK!

or you could get over your insecurities and let your body do its thing.

>took it for a year or two

Fuck I thought if the side effects didn't show up after a few months then you're in the clear.

I've been on it since October and honestly it hasn't done shit to stop my hair falling out. I should probably just stop taking it if there's still a risk of it fucking up my dick.

use minox for face and hair

fin has been shown to mess with neurosteroids, so not surprising

Just embrace it. I started balding at 20/21 and I'm fine. Just don't get fat, I was fat at one point and it made me look about 40 years old.

>hairline is just maturing, not receding
>doctor says its normal
>dad says its normal
>dad is in late 40s with a good hairline still
>same as younger brother's hairline, I just masculinized later
>still obsess over it

does this mean im a tranny

This is me and I'm still losing hair. Every male on my mom's side of the family is balding. I seriously Fucking thought i was safe bro

Exact same shit here. My dad and granddad both have thin hair because of their age, but their hairlines are still fine while mine is like a 2 on that one scale.

>wanting to look better is insecurity

the irony in your post is seeping out

Protip: women don't care how much hair you have as long as you own it and don't try terrible looking combovers. Literally zero women have ever said "Jason Statham would be attractive if it weren't for his hairline".

LEAVE M2K ALONE

>women don't care how much hair you have as long as you have plenty of other attractive features to make up for it

Fixed for you.

If you're fat and ugly then a good head of hair wasn't going to save you anyway. Your only option then is to get rich.

When you're average as fuck losing your hair can make a huge difference though, especially since I've got some pretty bad acne scarring on my forehead/temples that my hair used to cover.

opim.wharton.upenn.edu/DPlab/papers/publishedPapers/Mannes_2012_ Shorn scalps and perceptions of male dominance.pdf

>In Study 1, men with shaved heads were rated as more dominant than similar men with full heads of hair. In Study 2, men whose hair was digitally removed were perceived as more dominant, taller, and stronger than their authentic selves. Study 3 extends these results with nonphotographic stimuli and demonstrates how men experiencing natural hair loss may improve their interpersonal standing by shaving. Theories of signaling, norm violation, and stereotypes are examined as explanations for the effect.

Just take the plunge and embrace the shaved life fellas

>tfw my autism over having oily hair is probably what caused it to fall out

I've showered and shampooed my hair twice a day for nearly 10 years now and it wouldn't be surprised if it completely fucked up my roots.

>Attractiveness, in contrast, was significantly lower with a shaved head

Transplants work. It's why people here think Henry Cavill is a Chadly alpha despite his laughable scalp genetics - he cheated his way back into hair.

Henry Cavill is hot as fuck regardless of his hair.

No homo

Fuck you M2K is more of a man that you'll ever be faggot

Bullshit.

I tried it out and lost all libido instantly. Rather be bald than go without a sexlife

>uncle on mom's side is bald
>father is bald
>older brother is bald
>i'm somehow rocking a thick, wavy head of hair a couple years past the age where my brother went into JUST mode

my hairline's a little weak but it's always been. fearing the day when it catches up to me like a pickup truck splattering a housecat

>>hairline is just maturing, not receding

this is a meme
I'm in the exact same situation as you are, but the sooner you swallow the redpill the easier it will be to accept it when your hair starts falling

My hairline is somewhat receeded (what people would call "mature hairline") but my hair is extremely thick but I know wthat eventually the NW2 will turn into NW3/4 and then youre fucked

Unless you're in the 5% of men that keep a juvenile hairline (See : Reagan, Clinton, Justin Bieber, etc) you're most likely going to bald at some point in your life

Just go bald you fucking pussies LOL
im a fat bald dude with a qt.314 you pathetic fucking betas LMAO

How does it feel to have a whore mother?

There is actually a scientific reason Rogaine was approved by fda

Honestly nothing wrong with balding, you believe people care more about it than they actually do

Imagine being average joe working to feed his family, doubt he will have time to think about that bald man asking for directions or whatever was on his mind a couple of minutes ago when he got bills waiting at home

So relax and enjoy the amazing feel of the wind blowing on your scalp

"Somewhat receded" is not maturing. If the top of your hairline has receded more than one finger across and 2 fingers across at the temples, then you are passed maturing and have MBP

I'm pretty sure all it does is increase blood flow to your scalp. It seems almost like a dermal vaso-wtf ever the big vein supps are called

yep, my dick got noticeably weaker a few weeks into it. fuck that drug, i'm going to just get a HT.

Because its not harmful and is purely a cosmetic defect

The actual gene might come from the mums sude, but to what degree it is expressed is definitely from the fathers side

so are you guys telling me that mature hairlines are a myth? i'm seriously falling into pieces every time i think about and i'm facing a real depression period, i've never felt it before
please my niggas, hold me ;-;

No it's definitely possible to get slight recession and then have otherwise fine hair for the rest of your life.

But you won't know that until it's happened.

I have what I hope is a mature hairline. Every brother, uncle, cousin, grandfather and my dad all have full heads of hair and I am the only one with a mature hairline but it is still thick as fuck and no sign of actual balding..

Please don't leave me hair

>tfw you don't have low T like the rest of the cucks ITT

full head of hair feels nice especially in the wind it's even better.

lol m2k

>Lol m2k
lol m2k

>thinly veiled m2k threads on Veeky Forums
Im ok with this

My brother's been on this shit for YEARS now with ZERO fucking results. Only thing it may have actually done is stopped it from receding further.