/FAG/ - Facial Aesthetics General

How does someone fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jrqpn60d4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're perfect just the way you are mate.

Try better genetics

you look like one of those spics who always wears Nike but doesn't play basketball

Dog sounds like you need to work on your Confidence. Can't really change much in your face other than your jaw muscles and maybe cheek muscles. Cut to pronounce jawline. Smile more, if you catch yourself frowning even a little bit smile, but not the creepy I'll rape you looking smile. It works your facial muscles and you'll be more inviting. If people find it creepy than they're the problem. You're really not that bad off user.

Not going to post because i am 95% sure i might be recognised but this shit tells me i'm 81% pretty
This app is broken. Doesn't talke to account the fact that age matters.

also, my stats
>Wide face
>Small forehead
>Good interocular distance
>Good nose for face
>Small mouth for nose
>Normal chin
>Poor face symmetry

what app is this?

I dunno, maybe the one which name is on the picture?

73% here. Another month of cutting, and I'll change my legal name to Chad Thundercock.

Adam Kovick

rekd

train in MMA, a fuckton of those guys are ugly af but they can kill 99.9% of the world population. people find that shit attractive

I got 81% and while it takes in account important factors, this quiz misses out on seeing if the person has hunter eyes or bug eyes (big deals in attractiveness), high cheek bones, etc.

same im butt ass ugly but i got a 78 on that

These are my results from using these facial quizzes

fucking kek

My FwHR is 2.0

Seems accurate

desu if she lost weight probably would be, high cheek bones, symmetry

Lowest:51%
Highest:71%

I am not THAT goodlooking this app is shit.

I knew this app was retarded from day one

Also my chin isn't small fuck you

Pretty happy with that

I got the same brah can you post your face? just so we can see what facial structure is considered near perfect by this site.

She's a fat shit but she has good facial features, which is what this app mostly measures.

its a guy, me when i was 12
>sides in orbit

This website sucks dick, I'm definitely not 8/10 lol

I watched a video of myself yesterday for work and holy shit is my resting bitch face awful

How fix

lmao this is gold

your cheek/jawline is pretty good, eyes are fucked (maybe your just tired/exhausted?) beard is shit, shave my boy

Honestly my eyes are beyond redemption, they're always nearly shut and I have a Neanderthal forehead so they're constantly in a shadow

that's a sign of high test

Cute, n-no homo.

Here's the photo I used.

You're defiantly above average

apparently im an 8/10 on this bogus site
its a shame it lies to you

You look like when Chapelle played Prince.

Window behind me giving me a smokey eye look.

And as someone who at times looks fluorescent white being likened to a black man is a first.

I don't think you realise how bad it is
People have nicknamed me the neanderthal

Accept it, lower your standards, and move on.

Honestly, that's a 5/10 face at worst.

>tfw got over 80 at this shit
>still no gf

The majority of you scored more than one of the most famous top models in fashion industry, seems pretty reliable

At least he made it into the 70s.

Gandy got 52!

Lucky Blue is on the 60s , damn

Understandable when that model looks like shit.

Remember models are chosen for their distinctive looks not for being objectively attractive.

Lucky blue got 60%, and the down syndrome kid got 71%, do you think he is objectively attractive?

This retard is mentally more deranged than most of you, yet has girls creaming their panties over him. Just read the youtube comments

youtube.com/watch?v=8jrqpn60d4A

thats a tranny

Get rekt faggots. You can call me chad

>Balding ginger

9mm to the temple