>he doesn't wake up when the sun rises

never gonna make it

>His life is not on the line

>sleeping in a room with curtains

>not having thunder in your heart

>not waking up at 1am for maximum cocoon mode

> he doesn't wake up when the moon rises

>not cutting your eyelids off

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>he doesn't sleep

I have actually been doing this for about half a year now OP. I wake up at 6:50-7:00 everyday and have enough time to study and go to the gym 4-5 times a week. Absolutely recommended

Wow, this can be taken either way. Kinda like some crazy paradox sentence, I'm sure there's a word for it.

>he doesn't inject chlorophyll into his skin to synthesis his own protein

>tfw going to sleep when the sun rises

>not having 16 short but highly regenerative REM-phases throughout a 24 hour cycle.
Sometimes I wonder why I come to this place. Literally no one here does what it takes to make it.

>he sleeps

Same. how do i stop this?

>he doesn't make the sun rise when you wake up
what a cuck

>6:50-7:00

wow don't hurt yourself there by getting up sOoO early. you sure do put the rest of us to shame.

My brother just went through this. He tried just staying up the whole night and going to sleep when a normal person would and it's worked so far for him

>he doesn't wake up 3 hours before sunrise to eat, workout and prepare for the day

Children with no responsibilities.

>not waking up to a cock
never gonna make it

Sun sets at 23 and rises at 05.

I prefer to sleep.

>He doesn't hunt the sun and the moon across the Sky as cardio and eats them on Ragnarök for maximum gainz
Confirmed for never going to make it.

Still better than cold showers

>his every move isn't like lightning

>tfw work starts at 6am
>tfw I have an hour long commute

I fucking hate my life

>he doesn't ride upon the dragons back

god I miss supermang