It's not fair. I'm a girl and my TDEE is 1950...

It's not fair. I'm a girl and my TDEE is 1950. I eat 700 calories a day to create a 1250 calorie deficit while guys have TDEES that are 2500+ and "cutting" is 1500 calories.

Girls also build no fucking muscle and need to turn into men to get big. Lifting heavy doesn't do shit for someone with poor genetics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PJYene5EDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not fair?
I'll tell you what's not fair,

>cutting
>ever

>bulking
>ever

Enjoy being fat, Norman

Post a pic, love, we wanna see those flaps of yours.
Also lift heavy and you don't need to worry about deficit no more, if you keep eating at your original maintenance, the weight will go down nonetheless.

Don't get to a point where you need to cut so you never have to be in a deficit.

Check your woman privilege.

Girls also generally don't want muscle. No arms/delts with rarely abs at all. You want a nice ass/thighs, but those are primarily fat in girls as opposed to muscle in men.

Don't pretend a girl's goal body is the same as a man's goal body.

You do realize that just because a mans tdee is higher, that doesn't mean he is more full/satisfied at 2500 than you are at 1950.

Also I am actually a 6'4 male, working an active job, lifting 6 times a week, currently bulking. I require 4000+ kcals a day to put on any size. Do you fucking realize how expensive that shit is in Canada? Women have it easy.

Fucking stupid roasties

>living in 'Nada
>not hunting moose for that rich meat

fellow femanon here. what's with the whining? if you intake 1500 kcal you'll still be on a cut. girls can easily build muscle you just got to maintain it for longer than 3 days.

>no stats
>eating 700kcal

I'm calling this a bait.

>he thinks he could hunt this monstrosity
youtube.com/watch?v=2PJYene5EDQ

>inb4 gun
You said hunt, not rooty shoty like a pussy from 500m away

Well when i squat and deadlift, I want to see muscle. I don't care about huge arms. But big legs are fat, not muscular because im a girl
Fuck this

>tfw cutting 1 lb per week at 4kcal/day (500 deficit)

Lol, I cut on 2500 calories.

First off, you're cutting at way too much of a deficit. Have fun being miserable with hunger and hating yourself when you binge. Cut at a 500cal deficit, eat lots of protons, and lift.

Go to r/xxfitness, it's more helpful to women than Veeky Forums. Most of the girls there lift.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>having a TDEE of 504 kcal
nigger that's like one bowl of pasta. up your game

? u can still cut on 1500 u dumb bitch

Show benis.

just do fasting you dumb sloot

Yeah and it will take 2 years to lose weight
Lol

pls be in london

When i cut I calorie cycle between 500 and 1500. Its nbd i dont even like eating. Man up