Gym lockers

Which number locker do you use in the change room? Have you seen any weird stuff happen in there?

I use locker number 112 all the time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWmvbxGpra4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be me
>walk into locker room
>go to my locker
>see a guy sitting there facing away from me
>open up my locker, start getting stuff
>hear sucking noises
>turn around and realize there's another guy kneeling on the ground giving him a bj
>finish getting my stuff, exit locker room

locker 420 if its available, otherwise whatever is closest to the door

cant choose at my gym, theyre computer locked so u have to enter a code and it will assign a locker to you

have forgotten my number so many times while working out fucking annoying

gay as fuck. i have the same lock and i always forget my number. i used my key in the wrong lock like 3 times last week

The one opposite the changing room mirror (there's only one) so I can see my post workout pump in the amazing gym room lighting and imagine for a fleeting moment that I have finally made it before I put clothes on and enter the real world where I look like a dyel normie

Always.

I get one that corresponds to my irl strength level or agility lvl whichwver one I'm training that day

at about a 70 str and 62 agl

111 or 107. Maybe 105.
I have no fucking clue why.

I use 69 ;)

Interesting. What do you base this on? World class lifters/athletes, other people at your gym, just how you feel? Please enlighten me

Also, locker 41, it's the first locker in the room, directly across from the mirror, on the top row.

J-john? Is that you?

why 117

>guy puts his bag down on the bench in the locker room
>some other guy knocks it over by accident
>20+ horseshoes fall out of it and onto the ground
>the original guy just picks up the bag and leaves without collecting any of his horseshoes

His lifting journal is also FULL of moon rune symbols. I think he might be a glitch in the matrix.

We don't have lockers - it's like a shelving unit with different shelves by the reception. I always go bottom shelf on the left closest to the door.

Always locker 23, i chose it on the first day and have used ever since. Its in the corner and has a tv on top always playing sports which is nice to watch after showering. My duffle bag and wedding ring are inside usually

Ooh ooh ooh is this gonna be the new meme I'm excited I miss the "hypno fap after cardio" meme does anyone remember that one it was from like January

maybe he walks around with extra weight to get stronger

then is to autist to pick them up or didn't know

Holy shit same

I sometimes lock my key inside the locker and have to get a janitor to break it open with bolt cutters

youtube.com/watch?v=HWmvbxGpra4

I always choose prime numbers. 31 might be my fav.

Receptionist gives me a random number every time, but it mostly happens to be 9 and 38, don't know why.

95% of the time i use locker 1

I always use the one in the middle row of the corner.
Every single time.

Suh Veeky Forums
OP here.
Do old people talk to you in the locker room?

nah,my gym's community is literally fucking awesome,there are no old people,everyone's between 20-40,we just spit memes and sick jokes every fucking time in the locker

sounds autistic, youll fit right in

Whatever dubs I can get

>fucking awesome
>we spit sick memes

get trips breh

I often use "Bitch tits". Other favorites are "Synthol" and "Pussy pad".

That one time I opened a locker and discover someone had left pictures of his dog in there. Like lots of pictures.

It was a cute labrador doing doggo things like chasing after balls, rolling around on grass, etc but there wasn't a single picture with a human with it.

A bit weird, I took a look at may be five of them, then realized the stack must at least have 80+ pictures of this dog. I closed the locker and chose another.

I use 42