Genetic trash

Who else here /genetictrash/? When did you realize that no matter how hard you lift, you will always have a fucked up height, face, and frame? I've been lifting for 10 years and still look painfully average.

>Handsome face
>Mesomorph
>Reasonably tall
But
>Injured right shoulder bad enough to have surgery, doctor says I shouldn't even do pushups
>Very low elasticity skin; gain too much muscle and I'll get horrible purple stretch marks

>5'5" manlet
>asian but somehow look mexican
>great hair gains, but shitty everything else

I just lift cause it feels good

get the fuck out faggot, i said genetic TRASH. That means ZERO redeeming qualities.

Trash reporting in
Ugly as shit, shit vision, narrow shoulders and barely gain muscle, probably have a bunch of mental issues as well. I even have an ugly girlfriend to confirm how much of a piece of shit I am.

I lift because I hope one day I get big enough so that at least I dont get picked on.

Just ignore him, he's either trying to humble brag or baiting to get you mad.

>tfw part Irish
Just kill me already

>5'8
>slowest metabolism on the planet
>anything I eat sticks to me like glue
>have to eat next to nothing and exercise 2-3 daily to lose any weight
>asymmetrical face
>chub gut that never goes away no matter how skinny I get
>calves that are big but never defined
>curly hair
I might as well kill myself

>Blaming your genetics

sounds like your biggest problem is you are fat

have you tried any drugs or actually commiting to weight loss

>asian but somehow look mexican
Filipino?

Asian manlets aren't that bad desu, asians are expected to be short.

yea I'm committed I've lost 10lbs so far and in the past I've dropped 30lbs.
I usually take 2 different weight loss supplements and exercise.
>sounds like your biggest problem is you are fat
clearly I weigh 190 I'm severely obese in my eyes

can we just fuck off with the "genetics is a meme" meme? Genetics play the largest role in determining your quality of life. You are literally at their mercy. They determine EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. Some people can't build muscle. Some people are ugly as sin. Some people have horrible health defects since birth. Some have all of the above. Can you guess why? I'll give you a hint: it stars with a G and rhymes with ENETICS.

Japanese, but I'm like really dark skinned.

Fuck off. When you're 140lb and still have chub you can come cry with me.

>6'5"
>blonde
>23" shoulder width
>better than perfect vision
>green eyes
>never broken a bone
>7" dick
>low maintenance BF%
>great muscle insertions (dad was a semi-pro bodybuilder)

I do have big ears and kind of a weak chin though which stinks, and I also have Osgood-Schlatters disease in my left knee.

can't forget the best part
>white

FUCK OFF

In like 50 years or so there will be a literal, undeniable master race of genectically modified people, making the vast majority of unenhanced humans utterly useless. Thats nuts.

>5'11
>ok skin
>ugly face
but
>well educated
>rich

>injured right shoulder so bad it needed surgery

Fuck are you me? Did you get a replacement or did they fix some labral tears? I've been working on strengthening it but sometimes it just won't stop hurting.

no you fuck off, when you play football, lift every other day, wear long sleeves, and a stomach belt and still can't get rid of the chub you can come cry with me. Or we can cry together about how shitty it is, your choice

>rich
Thats really all that matters. You can chose to pay experts to plan your entire diet/routine for you, do better than 50% of people or say fuck it and still fuck sloots cause muh $$

fuk u m8

Do you do anything for the OS? I have it in my right knee and I find that it starts to bother me a bit when I try to squat heavy

Im actually straight up average and could have good potential but also have a stupidly oversized pelvis. Even if i lift for years i still wont have good proportions and theres nothing i can do about it. Feelsbadman

stop fucking eating you fucking retard

I am you dense nigger. I eat between 1000 and 1500 cal a day. Today I've had one meal totalling 850 calories

then get a better metabolism loser lmao

Better to try and fail then to never try at all.

I'm balding at 19, no frame, wide hips and my only redeemable quality is my eyes.

I still put in work because I know while I am a genetic failure, I have the choice of not being a total failure

>tfw 5'9 165 and still have a chubby lower stomach

Here, bro.

thanks man, it's always been my most insecure body part

>I'm balding at 19
just stop balding lmao

oh fuk you right

lmao was that so hard? like nigga just stop balding lmao like srsly like just make the hair stay on ur head like bruh c'mon bruh lmao like jus stop balding nahm sayin lmao

like, bruh

Go water fast you fat retard

now Nigga listen up, all my hair, literally ALL them shits just came back at once.

shit's lit bruh

>tfw realized i was ugly manlet early on and nothing i could do would change that
>took all the memery at face value and strode forward embracing and placing emphasis on academia and intellectualism like all the fables told me to
>excel, graduate early, get accepted into joint MBA/JD program
>get offers from Google/Amazon/Microsoft/Facebook before even completing my program
>go with Amazon earning a salary of $185,000 since they also gave the best flex time and vacation offer with open option to transfer to international offices
>still haven't lifted even once and now actually considering going the surgery route
I don't even know why I spent the last 4 years shitposting on this board.

>Some people can't build muscle.
You almost had it. So close but you gave it away.

Its never to late to start man. Just do it.

you might as well roid, you have nothing to lose

BRUH

Of course everyone can build SOME muscle, but some people are just naturally fucked, either by low test levels or shitty frame, or both.

i do

>this triggers the mcniggers