So I bought these Air Vaporman shoes yesturday and tried them on today for my jog and holy shit they are amazing

So I bought these Air Vaporman shoes yesturday and tried them on today for my jog and holy shit they are amazing.

I been running for about 3 years now, been using these $60 adidas running shoes and I thought they were perfect. However both shoes are night and day difference. I can run longer and faster. My knee joints dont hurt as much anymore. I thought these shoes were just hype and over priced but damn was I wrong.

i just use cheap walmart shoes

i just use new balance

This just seems like an advertisement

I swear to god if you bought that all white colorway you are Most gigantic douche bag to date

nope got the triple black....but i did want the white ones thoo, they were limited.

>I buy shoes that are really socks but I swear theyre shoes
I love you because you're user but I hate you because of your liking of all white shoes

I agree with the white shoes part, but those are clearly shoes. A shoe is identified by the sole, and those certainly have soles. Not like those individual toe shoes. People who wear those need to be hit. I don't run, I have knee issues. I like my under armor shoes. They do fine for the stair climber and stationary bike. I would be an idiot to buy fancy running shoes for the cardio shit I do.

autism shoes lul

I just use Crocs

Running will destroy joints anyway, just ride a bike or swim in a pool

Damn that price for running shoes? Tbh I cant even complain since I spent the same amount for my romes.

I guess if running is your think and do it 3+ times week. The all blacks do look dope

>running in flyknit anything

you do know you're going to rip the top within a week right?

The body was designed for running moron.

Running is only bad for you if you're a fat fuck

my first post in thread you can see the ip counter went up +1

i feel like this is not true, being fat just makes it worse

Anything other than roche's are autism shoes

I'm trying to buy running shoes, but do they run small or are they supposed to fit very tightly?

I usually wear a 9 or 9.5, but for running shoes 9.5 and even 10 feel far too small.

I just don't run

yes but not on hard surfaces such as asphalt

9? Stick to skipping rope, Mary.