What's the best way to lose neck fat?

What's the best way to lose neck fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Far_East#Traditional_ethnic_groups
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You gotta cut.

Eat less calories than your body requires

Liposuction

This really. If your Jaw is fucked up because no one fucking ended your miserable life when you decided to breath trough your mouth, there is no other way than plastic surgery.

In most cases it's fat, but chances are that you have a weak chin and reclined jawline. Was ausschwitz mode and had a bad double chin.
I punched my mother in the face for not correcting my breathing as a kid (and because she a stupid nigger and I can fully understand that my dad left without any traces)

MEWWWWWWWWW

>I punched my mother in the face for not correcting my breathing as a kid
Literal nigger-tier behaviour

blacks have protruding lips and weak chins yet they can still slay if they have sick muscular body game and style game

never underestimate the power of the BBC

if you are a white, latino, or an asian dude with a protruding lip and a weak chin youll look like a fucking loser

I have never breathed through my mouth. I felt like I was suffocating when I got colds as a kid because I couldn't breath through my nose. Yet despite all that I still look more like the 'before' picture than the 'after'.

it's not FAIR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She a dumb bitch. That kinda gurl always doing shit with beauty products while not realizing she's ugly as fuck because she's fat and a worthless piece of McDonalds binge eating trash and that fucking beauty products won't help in that case.

Bitch spends so much money on that shit that I had to go begging in order to get food (hence ausschwitzmode).

Go fuck yourself with that "Family matters" bullshit. Only good thing that bitch did was to shit me on that worthless fucking trash planet

By not being a fat piece of shit.

>Alain Delon
Good stuff user. Nobody should go on about their life without having watched Le Samourai

Their maxillary growth is different than from other races.

Yeah no, I'm a pure nigger.
Currently going to uni in germany (not a refugee)
But girls here seem to be scared most of the time. I understand this. Even I hate most niggers here.

As for lips, I have pretty slim lips but the typical broad nose. Looks like shit ony my skinny ass face. Still get to fuck ratchets because they are all about bbc here. In germany, they call these types of women "Assi" as in asocial. And these people are mainly the reason everything here is going to shit.

Man, I hate everything so much these days...

Das Land wird sowieso in den nächsten Jahren den Bach runter gehen wenn das so weiter geht. Zur Not verkaufe ich mein Geschäft und wandere aus.

Ich bin nicht der Mohr
Mich hats schon in die nicht allzu weite Ferne getrieben. Zurück nach Deutschland komm ich nimmer mehr

You self hating piece of shizzle.

Sounds like people are afraid of you because you don't have a good personality my friend.

I'm mixed myself (white father, black mother) and I get pussy all the time, not just from coalburners either (I live in a predominantly white country)
You sound like you lost the genetic lottery kid, are you young? Because I was insecure about being different, but then I embraced it and went with it.

When I was a kid all I wanted was to fit in, to be white like everyone else, then I realized that being different means you get noticed much more (especially if you're charismatic and good looking)

Don't be a dick, don't race bait (on both sides) and recognize that you'll always be different, and some people won't like you for it. But who gives a fuck what people you've never met think about you?

Related to the topic at hand, mewing actually works guys, my wife actually says she's seen a noticeable change in the two years that I've done it (she's started to do it as well) My chin was just a little inverted and now it looks great from the side angle (I've also losts a lot of body fat working out as well)

Mastic chewing gum too, 2 /3 days a week.

i look like the planid guy. What is this chart even

They are ethnic groups.
Until very recently, there was no transfer of peoples to other non-native regions to the extent we experience today.
Take the giant landmass we call Russia. Your average Moscovian, whose entire family had been living in the West of Russia, will look completely different from the indigenous peoples living in the Far East
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Far_East#Traditional_ethnic_groups

>Negritos
Kek

losing weight

There is no photographic evidence that Mewing works, I'm calling bullshit.

You lost fat so that's why it seems more defined.

spot reduction

That doesn't look like weight loss. That looks like she's contracted her hypoglossal muscle. It's one of the muscles involved in swallowing, and people will pull it up to make pictures come out better

>this is what /pol/ actually believes
My fucking sides

Il make my thread today

Oh god no