How do you feel about people like this?

How do you feel about people like this?

indifferent

What feel should I be feeling again?

what are they doing?

I'm thinking the ponytail guy need to accept he's bald.

Legitimately disgusted

People who go to staples?

Why do obese dudes wear athletic shorts

theyre not athletic

I think waiting to buy a new videogame

Do any of them shower in the gym?

Because it is the only thing they can put on their fat legs without cutting off circulation

hnngg that qt in the pink skirt

Comfort and elasticity

What the fuck is that second from the left thing?

resigned, incurious and unconcerned

Enables sufficient ventilation

Americans.

They're cheaper than curtains. Fatties don't have a lot of clothing options so they have to improvise.

Bullshit! All i can ever find are crazy huge clothes. Getting pants in my size is like hunting the loch Ness monster.

>t. skelly

i'd instantly make the assumption that they are manchildren, play d&d on saturdays, live at home, play games all day, most likely nintendo fan, possibly likes ponies and fedoras
if my assumption is correct i fucking hate them but i cant hold it against them, likely the result of their liberal parents not teaching them how to live a proper life

if Veeky Forums was a board of mature adults who were all here to improve themselves, this would be the only answer

sadly it is not

you should not care about what other people do to their bodies. either they have a painful life and die early or they find the motivation, on their own, to lose weight.

I feel kinda sorry

they are comfy and easy to wear

Shut up fat boi

Well that depends on the video game then

kek

>being a console fag
>buying physical copies of games
>buying physical copies of games the day of release

>being ok in any circumstance
reee

Okay, autism boy. Nobody really cares except you.

That guy has a SICK FUGGIN PONYTAIL BRAH

I don't

Intrigued, my d&d group/nerd basketball group on Tuesday and Thursday/Sunday respectively could really use a new player or two.

Faggot