>Being poor
>gf lives with you
>gf works ,you train
>gf prepares your meals,counts macros everyday
>"Why is my chest not growing"
>"I'm stalling at OHP for a month now"
>"I'm getting fatter and not stronger"
"I'm not making progress, I think I'm not gonna make it...."
>At the end of the day, even when I lost all hope and I gave everything for nothing in return.
Gf walks towards me,hugs me and says
>"It's ok user, you can do it!"

Why even live

Good luck finding a western girl like this.

What a nice way for him to say thank you.

Unicorns are that rare in less wealthy countries. My Argentinian gf is just like that, she is absolutely in love and is full of incredible passion. I often stay up for hours wondering how can someone be that kind with me.

>Inb4 she is cucking your beta ass
Not impossible, but that ain't happening any time soon

Might as well stay for the money at this point.

haha yeah this. Total fairy tail if the guy isnt rich

Aren't that rare*

If you were a grill, I'd call you a spoiled, entitled bitch princess. But you're not, so it's cool.

I get this feeling too. Eight years of letting your gf who loves you so much live off welfare so you can pursue your ridiculous dream.

its it obvious? shes sabotaging your meals.

For some reason, the only women that are capable of being devoted to you, are also the ones that stay with guys that treat them like shit, since they tend to love dreaming about changing a guy for the better. Savior complex.
I hope that at least you work, otherwise you're an irredeemable piece of shit and it won't last long before she gets tired.

>counts macros everyday
This meme always get me

Muh macros

B-but I wanted to be a professional bodybuilder

So what, you can't get a good job and still have enough time and money to help your girl pay the bills, work out and buy steroids?
Hell, if you can't put enough effort into simple things, then how can you expect to become a pro?

Yeah he's "notorious" for doing stuff like this.

Have a look at what he did in April after the grand national at Aintree.

>Flys in on private jet

>Walks into races, wearing a short sleeved unbuttoned shirt, when there's a strict smart suit policy.

>Gets wasted.

>Leaves and goes to a Liverpool nightclub where he's been paid 70 grand to make a personal appearance, people need to pay inflated prices to enter because he's there.

>Next night goes partying in a different Liverpool nightclub for free.

>Gets wasted again

>Meets some local lads and goes back to their house to carry on partying and does a shit load of coke, is pictured outside stood on his rented rolls Royce.

>Goes back to his hilton hotel, and spends the next few days partying still, doing more coke, smashing prostitutes. him and his entourage basically drink the place dry, and completely trash the room. hotel management want him gone but can't kick him out because they don't want the bad publicity.

>He leaves about a week later out the back door, hotel have to clean the room, filled with various drug paraphernalia and nitrous oxide cans.

>Pictured on plane looking like shit.

During all this time mayweather has been eating and training clean, like he does every day.

I know one of the lads who was at the house party, said he was a good laugh but was a fucking mess, I can imagine it being a bit bizarre having one of the biggest stars in the world railing fat stripes of coke off your coffee table, good that he hangs out with us common folk occasionally.

> Take a short notice fight at a weight class you've never fought at once in your entire career
> Fight a longer, bigger heavier opponent than you've ever fought
> Go in overconfident with your power and gas out after throwing everything you've got
> Lose
> Come back in the rematch under exactly the same conditions except both fighters have a full camp
> Dominate

Why do people even bring up this irrelevant stroke victim?

everbody already knows the UFC is a fucking joke, nobody who is serious about sports would ever compete in that "sport". Mayweather is gonna destroy this arrogant "athlete" without any effort.

>implying it matters how well mayweather eats/trains

Daily reminder in an actual fight Conor would kill Mayweather literally without breaking a sweat

This junkie cant even get up a flight of stairs without breaking a sweat even in a "actual fight" he would be ko in the first round. you are just as autistic as all these bareknuckle boxers thinking they are real fighters, these fucking retards are no athletes.

Used to rent UFC tapes from Blockbuster when I was a kid. It was a lot more entertaining back then.

> Being this retarded

You seriously think Floyd, who can't wrestle, has no ju-jistu and no judo is gonna stand a chance in a real fight?

Floyd would be killed in under a minute unless Conor chose to play with him, if you disagree it is a fact you are retarded.

You're a fucking moron lol

>dominate
split decision and was about to get dropped in third round

>actual fight
Floyd bodyguards would blast his ass before the manlet can even think about throwing a punch. Actual fights aren't fair.
>but I was talking about MMA
Irrelevant

thing is you cant plan in advance for a streetfight, and on any given day mayweathers fitness is a couple orders of magnitude greater than murphy.

Give him a month advanced warning and let him train up? Yea maybe hed win a street fight. Drop a random brawl between him and mayweather, hed get his ass beat cuz hed be too wasted to put up a fight.

Mayweather can only beat Connor within the restrictions of boxing. A real life fighting scenario he would get his skull caved in or choked out.

Doesn't take away from the fact of Mayweather being an outstanding boxer and athlete, but UFC has a more pure element to fighting.

> Floyd bodyguards would blast his ass before the manlet can even think about throwing a punch. Actual fights aren't fair.

Are you brain deficient?

> An actual fight between Mayweather and Conor
> Lmao Maywetahers bodyguards

It's a hypothetical you fucking moron, if Conor and Floys go at it without rules Conor kills Floyd. If you wanna argue Floyd's bodyguards will fight for him then

1: That's not the hypothetical that was brought, so fuck off retard
2: You might as well say I'd kill Mike Tyson because I have a gun

>but I was talking about MMA

No I wasn't, I was talking about an actual fight. The only "irrelevant" thing was the bodyguards.

I find Conor's story pretty inspirational. In fact it's what helps me get up and train in the morning despite knowing I have to go work at my shitty blue color job all day afterwards. Before he made it he was working as a plumber's apprentice, and that very well could have been his life. He could have spent it fixing plumbing for 30 years and no one would have known that he was capable of anything different. Regardless of his arrogance it was his work ethic that pulled him out of that hole, and now he has the rewards to show for it.

what's even the point of watching 2 manlets fight, someone like a strongman could literally rip their arms off and they cant do anything to him. seems to me like watching womens football, without the hot women but I guess you are all a bunch of faggots.

>A real life fighting scenario
Maywether niggas would kick his head in and that's it.
The hypotetical is "Floyd and Connor in a street fight". The real thing is: Floyd has WAY more money to pay bodyguards to protect his safety in this scenario, and he's not going to do MMA because it would be a downgrade for him in terms of drawing power.

What the fuck do you think "real" fights are, you fucking sheltered mong

>real life fighting scenario
Lets see how your jiu jitsu does against my gun jitsu, kek

thing is you cant plan in advance for a streetfight, and on any given day mayweathers fitness is a couple orders of magnitude greater than murphy.

But on every given day Floyd has nowhere near the skills of Conor.

Conor could kill Floyd after a three day coke bender with an ACL tear, it literally wouldn't take effort on his part to simply take him down and choke him to death. Floyd can't wrestle and has no fucking idea what to do on the ground, he'll get taken down in seconds and offer no real resistance the entire time.

The hypothetical, you goddam retard, is Floyd and Conor fight with no rules or restrictions. Conor kills Floyd 100/100 times.

> What the fuck do you think "real" fights are, you fucking sheltered mong

What the fuck do you think a hypothetical is you literal retard?

I like the sport and heavyweight fights are usually too short and random to get invested in

This was my first thought too

>The hypothetical, you goddam retard, is Floyd and Conor fight with no rules or restrictions.
So, Floyd can bring his niggas.
>no he can't
Then that's a rule and really restrictive

> nd he's not going to do MMA because it would be a downgrade for him in terms of drawing power.

He's not gonna do MMA because of how embarrassed he'd be.

Conor could potentially go the distance with Floyd and will definitely last several rounds. Floyd could not make it outside of one round with even the lowest ranked MMA fighters.

He'd have the exact same drawing power if he tried an MMA fight, i's Floyd, boxing is not the draw, he is. Don't be (More) stupid.

>tfw no gf that I can abuse who will stay with me forever

why are people unable to contemplate a hypothetical scenario of just two guys fighting till ones knocked out. An act of pure fighting ability, no nigger gang tactics or pulling guns.

> Being this stupid

Yeah if you actually can't understand

> Hypothetically Floyd and Conor have a real fight

Then it's not worth talking to you, involving you can only lower the general standard of any conversation going on. Enjoy the benefit because I assume you're too slow to hold down any real job.

Floyd is a draw because he's a boxing legend with a 49-0 record, retard. Why would anyone care if he plays football or tries chess or MMA

>B8

>Conor could potentially go the distance with Floyd and will definitely last several rounds
Connor is doing nothing

Lmfao

Great ad hominem.
Because it doesn't matter at all and everybody knows it

Are you retarded or merely pretending to be?

>A hypothesis is used in formal logic, to denote the antecedent of a proposition; thus in the proposition "If P, then Q", P denotes the hypothesis (or antecedent); Q can be called a consequent. P is the assumption in a (possibly counterfactual) What If question.

P here being if Floyd fights Conor unarmed ina remote location, no rules. Q being Conor would win according to the other user.

Not really. Connor would low kick, drop him and then ground and pound/choke. Jiujitsu and kickboxing take years to master and Floyd is already too old for that.

But who cares? We are talking about boxing because that's what they are going to do.

Are you retarded or just pretending? Have you ever been or seen a real fight in your life?

>but if they were unarmed and in a remote location
Who. The fuck. Cares.

people enjoy watching the peak of human ability and athleticism. Kinda the idea of watching any sporting event. saying it doesn't matter is plain retarded.

Conor should challenge Usain Bolt for a 100 metres run. I think he could shock the world

That's what they are going to get already.
Well, if he loses, at least he could kick Bolts ass in a REAL fight

He could also challenge Michael Phelps for a 200 m freestyle swimming. Phelps is already catching with his age and he hasn't trained in a while. I think Connor would have a chance to out swim him.

Mayweather is leagues ahead of McGregor when it comes to boxing.

What I've seen or been in is irrelevant, I don't even care about the hypothetical fight or the result.
I'm just telling you that you're not respecting the antecedent of the hypothesis and thus that what you're saying doesn't make sense in said context.

Martial art 1 Vs Martial art 2 fights were the purest entertainment. MMA ruined UFC

Well, Connor has a great reach, look at his fight against Alvarez or Poirier. He knows how to use his reach, so he could swim better than most people. Also, he's peak performance right now, unlike Phelps, that is past his prime.
Gracies winning everything got tiring after a while

But the antecedent of the hypothesis is
>street fight, no rules
You aren't respecting both premises, because you can't stop moving the goalposts and adding new rules to fit your useless narrative.

yeah I agree I think Conor could probably compete in all events in the olympics and atleast get top 8.

I'll never have a gf who loves me.

In fact, my (now ex) girlfriend just broke up with me. Fuck bros. Just makes me want to train harder.

Even the equestrian events?

bro this is really gay

>b-but Mayweather's friends would beat up Mcgregor if they got in a fight

get a grip. Mcgregor would bounce his head off the floor. Not shit talking Mayweather either. He's a great boxer but Mcgregor would win the vast majority of the time

This guy is the real micknigger king of Veeky Forums

PS unlike McGregor, he can also thrash mayweather.

ha what a manlet when will they learn

Just put in a bet at 14/1 for Mayweather to win in the 7th round

judge my bet

especially those, Conor does have a pretty good vertical jump afterall

Ok. You win the debate. If aliens came and take these two men to fight in a space arena gladiator style Connor would win

Fight will end in KO in the 4th mayweather victory

Why do Irish fighters like cocaine so much?

There is no goalposts, or rules or narrative as, let me repeat this since you seem to have a problem reading or understanding certain concepts, I don't care about the fight or the result and I'm not the other user.

Now that we got that out of the way, you can now close your logical fallacy 101 page and just look at the hypothesis.
Like you said the original hypothesis was treet fight, no rules BETWEEN Floyd and Conor, which I tried to simply for you as a fight unarmed no rules in a remote location between both individuals.
But since you can't accept that, and like I said earlier you're having a bit of a problem in the comprehension department let us resort to definitions
>A street fight is a hand-to-hand combat in public places, between individuals or groups of people.
The individuals here being Floyd and Conor. Not Jimmy the neighbour or Francis the masturbator or either fighter's bodyguards.

You can now go back to arguing as to who would win or whatever, I don't care, I'm leaving.

Everyone who can afford it likes cocaine

irish are literally the niggers of the white race

>no rules fight
>bringing back-up and weapons are banned
Here is the fallacy, your no rules fight has rules.

They get tricked into the addiction. At first they think they are snorting instant mashed potato mix

so how about clothing ? are you gonna have rules against wearing a helmet as well ? how about throwing sand ? oh that is also considered a weapon now ? nice "no rules fight" you have there user.

>Floyd has WAY more money to pay bodyguards to protect his safety in this scenario.

I doubt the size of a person's entourage directly correlates with how much money they have.

I can't imagine conor going out with 5 bodyguards, but mayweather is 10 times richer so he goes out with 50.

Its probably gonna be pretty equal, give or take a man or 2.

If this street fight was planned and they were both allowed to bring as many homies as they want, then you would have a point, but on an average day there isn't going to be a massive difference, regardless of how rich they are.

>TFW this is my gf
Would never let her be my caretaker out of a sense of pride. How could anyone, male or female, just be ok with someone else taking care of them their whole life?

>your hypothetical fight scenarios are ridiculous
>mine aren't
jesus dude, if we're throwing out hypotheticals, then conor can just have his pals who grew up during The Troubles shoot up floyd and his stupid nig crew

I'm with you user. I knew a guy his mid 20s who couldn't look after himself. Begged his family for money, would go to his Grans for all his meals because he knew she wouldn't say no. Fucker gambled away every penny he got because he knew he could depend on someone else.

Stopped talking to him after he kept trying to get nostalgic about when he used to hit the gym all the time (he came with me twice). Honestly a disgusting person.

Fury is a master of boxing, shape he's in such bad shape

Not if the arena had a boxing only rule all all other moves were rendered harmless.

AAY

Jason Blaha?

That's our boy Hemingway

Well most people miss one thing which is crucial

First fight Connor was dominating every round and was going to win the fight, he got too cocky and misunderstood the game, Nate beat him with BJJ and nothing else...

Connor shouldn't have tried to role with Nate, as Nate is a legit black belt and Connor stands no chance against Nate in grappling..

He was dominating the first fight, watch it a few times and you'll see he was going to win, but thing is he shouldn't have felt like the fight was his in the fourth round and take it to the ground

He played into Nate's game..

Its chess after all

did you really not read the thread at all

fucking aliens I swear

He got really gassed and panic wrestle the guy. It was a really bad decision in a really tough situation

>Connor was dominating every round and was going to win the fight
you really didn't watch the same fight as me
>Nate beat him with BJJ and nothing else
conor was getting out-boxed. he was getting so hopeless on his feet that he submitted himself to avoid getting knocked out.
>He was dominating the first fight, watch it a few times and you'll see he was going to win
gay for conor fanboy. The only thing conor added in the second fight was leg kicks, because that's how you counter boxers like Nate. and even then, he won by the smallest of margins.

Atleast you've had a girlfriend.

I never have and never will. It makes me wanna cry when I hang out with friends and they bring their girlfriends but I never have one.

Daily reminder that no money, no fame, no girl is worth being Irish.

>Conors wife with him forever taking care of him
>pictures show Conor in an apt fucking whores doing coke

lol what money does to pathetic people

You cannot be this deluded

>olympics
missed the joke

>tfw exactly one year ago you met her

Now it's over, i'll never hear from her again.

Back to being a FA where i belong

>Date a Michigan State girl in D.C.
>First two dates were great
>Third date was going really well
>arms feeling me up all over the place, grabbing my ass as we get dinner after a DC Brau run
>"user, what do you truly want from me?"
>"I can't reasonably have a relationship with you right now. Both our careers are at crossroads and I'm cutting time between two towns."
>"I'm sorry user."
>Both of us immediately sober up
>Drive her back 20 minutes to her house, not a word said
>Haven't talked to her since

>dominate
I'm not biased to either fighter, not even a big UFC fan. Connor definitely didn't dominate. The only reason the judges gave it to Connor was because they wanted a third fight.

i miss whip its

Do you realise it's just marketing, don't you? Only about one fifth of what's written in that pic is true.

Real life isn't like that...