Ultimate redpill on "personality", "looks" and "confidence"

I don't get how people can say attractiveness is subjective but then act like a "good" personality is objective?

There are plenty of girls into shy guys.
There are plenty of girls into introverted guys.
There are plenty of girls into submissive guys.
There are plenty of girls into sadistic guys.

etc etc there is no such a thing as a good personality. I know plenty of men that are incredibly mean, selfish and narcissistic and they get adored by women.

Meanwhile if we look at attractiveness everyone is genetically programmed to be attracted to
- Symmetry (not perfect but ideal)
- Angularity (strong vs receding chin)
- Health (hair and skin)

I could show a picture of Lachowski to 1 million girls and a picture of the average Veeky Forumsizen and 99.99% would prefer Lachowski.

How is that not objective?

All good looking people generally have the same objective traits only things subjective is haircolor, skincolor, eyecolor etc.

If we go even further we know that good looking people are linked to having good personalities not the other way around. This is pure halo effect in the works.

Also confidence stems from positive feedback.

Ugly guy -> gets bullied -> low confidence -> gets bullied even more -> even lower confidence = downward spiral

Goodlooking guy -> gets praised -> high confidence -> gets praised even more -> higher confidence = upward spiral

Before you come with i know this 4'11 hispanic midget with a deformed face that slays 9/10 models every weekend bullshit.

These are extreme outliers the only reason you remember him and not all the Chads that slay because it's like seeing an alien, it's not the norm.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4634762/Hot-Pakistani-doctor-needs-room-New-York-gains-fans.html
instagram.com/p/BVLF-QKH6iO/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>There are plenty of girls into shy guys.
>There are plenty of girls into introverted guys.
>There are plenty of girls into submissive guys.
>There are plenty of girls into sadistic guys.

kek, no there isn't. Every girl want's a dominate, asserted guy. They only settle for beta fucks cause there is so many of them.

I learned this shit the hard way

No they don't. Plenty of girls with social anxiety that would literally faint if a Chad approached them.

I see plenty of good looking guys with speech problems, anxiety from drug use, zero mental health with good looking girls.

Meanwhile ugly guys with "good personalities" get jack shit.

well, I'd fuck Lebowski.

if you knew anything about women you'd be fucking them instead of talking about what they want on Veeky Forums

>I see plenty of good looking guys with speech problems, anxiety from drug use, zero mental health with good looking girls.

because there is only a small percent of guys that are hot with chad personalities. Majority of women can't dan't chad so they settle for what is out there (which is mainly average fucks).

Of course no girl wants some ugly ass mofo to dominate them

Yes.

It depends on what you consider ugly, there are magnitudes of different between a 4 and a 6 and then again between a 6 and an 8.

I think the absolute most gainz you can get from a great personality is 1 with a .1 confidence multiplier. If you wear your +.5 to goth or Chad armor you get a bonus against certain classes of girls

Exactly so you agree personality doesn't mean a thing if your ugly?

All this muh confidence is pure reddit cope.

This is totally true. This is why the alpha/beta thing is such a meme. It massively over simplifies what attracts people to each other and completely ignores a unique individuals psychological needs and desires. Also being introverted and naturally shy isn't the same as being insecure or weak-willed.

>I know plenty of men that are incredibly mean, selfish and narcissistic and they get adored by women.

However I would say this is more common, especially in a woman's younger years.

Everything sub-8 (MM tier) is literally invisible and should just go ER

this. even the mentally ill tumblr sluts want a dominant guy
learned the hard way too

confidence is everything
i saw my fat as fuck friend with greasy hair picking up 6-8/10 chicks. he wouldnt do good on tinder but does well in real life because he is a mixture of a confident and funny guy who is good to be around. im more attractive but not fun to be around because i have no idea what to say and how to react

Get a hobby nerd jesus christ

The thing I wanna know is why people overrate their own facial aesthetics and overrate the girls they pick up

TFW YOU ARE TOO UGLY TO GET A FREE PLACE TO CRASH

TFW YOU ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH TO HAVE YOUR OWN FOLLOWING

TFW NOT CHADJEET

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4634762/Hot-Pakistani-doctor-needs-room-New-York-gains-fans.html

lifting for grills..

normies.
we lift to look like Zyzz.

So what's the point of the thread?

If you are ugly, you should strive to be better. At least a good physique will keep you way healthier than others, it gives a good boost in confidence due to the hormonal release and working towards a goal, and will at least bump up your looks by a point or two. Plus chicks will appreciate the effort you put in your body as long as you are not a turbo autist.

>mfw i dont live in pakistan

feels good

TFW YOU ARENT ATTRACTIVE TO BE EATING IN A TABLE FULL OF HOT CHAADS AND SLAYERS

instagram.com/p/BVLF-QKH6iO/

youre just a closet faggot who wants to get dicked down by chad

COPE

You are the man on the right.

Just lol.

Normies and Gymcels like you are deluded!

You know I've heard this time and time again but I feel like I scare the shit out of most women. My ex was a womanlet 4'11 even she thought I was a loose cannon until she got to know me.

I'm a fucking manlet, I'm just really loud and brash. I think I just come across as kind of a dick/come on too storng.

Napoleon syndrome is what they call it

man on the right still looks good just because he isnt top 0.01%
which wouldnt bother me since im not a closet-fag jerking off to male models

You want to know, how i know you are ugly?

guy on the left doesn't look real

my life would be pretty painful if i cared about everyone's anonymous opinion i dont know
so no, i dont wanna know, in fact, i couldnt care less

Those are the same girls who had 20+ dicks inside them and are 29+.

there are many males that look like a comic booksuperman.

cope. u are guy on the right confirmed

If he is real, then how come he is only in pictures?

tl;dr

You are thinking and arguing more than university professors but doing jackshit irl. You`ll never find happiness this way

What is with all these weird ass threads on Veeky Forums now trying to convince dudes that they aren't worth shit if they aren't the 1%?

But amongst those guys that women are attracted to they all will have the same core traits that mark an attractive male. Everything else is subjective and any female that likes a beta is either settling or mentally ill

lowest 10% trying to convince the 70% that they are in the same boat with them
pretty shit cope, which is funny because they tend to overuse that word

The thing that most people fear most, the killer of the souls, and purpose in life...is the fact that there are slayers out there who can get nearly every girl.

Its a little bit like classes in video games. You got tons of them, for very good reason too. Because they work. You usually do not have a human who is good at micromanaging every small thing together to get better in general.

Eventually, the nature of our reality dictates that there are very finite limits for success. That will allow you to fair well in many area's.

big muscles are one of these things. They may not immediately turn you into slayer mode, but they are about at least 20% of a slayer. And they will help you to get a jobbo, to get confidence, to be a productive person, to be aggressive enough.

>doesn't care
>still responds

You act like a immature child.

>gets shot in the head

what now you old fat fuck?

IF YOU JUST WANNA KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT THIS WHOLE LIFE IS POINTLESS, IT IS POINTLESS TO STRUGGLE, IT IS POINTLESS TO TRY TO BETTER YOURSELF, THEN JUST GO AHEAD AND FUCKING END IT. END IT ALL. YOU FEEBLE SHIT. BECAUSE YOU SURE COULD BE DOING THINGS FOR YOURSELF INSTEAD OF SOBBING HERE ABOUT "PRETTY FACE PRIVILEGE" YOU TUMBLR-TIER OMEGA KEK.

SORRY MY CAPS LOCK GOT STUCK IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

>having a thin skull
>being a skullet

>not shooting yourself in the head with small caliber bullets to to build resistance

I do 5 sets of 5 .22LR once a week, switching to 9mm soon.

>Ugly guy -> gets bullied
lmoa you only get bullied if you let others bully you. I was fucking ugly ass acne ridden motherfucker but no one ever bullied me, because I was the bully. Btw if you're starting thread about looks, post pic first otherwise you're 2/10 fatso lmoaa

You only bullied incels.

MEANWHILE CHADS BULLY BULLIES LIKE YOU. JUST LOL.

this
i never got bullied because i knew the guy was lying all the time about everything and i told him to fuck off

lmoaa nice try nerd, chad was too scared I would fuck up his pretty face to mess up with me still didnt post face ugly one motherfucker literally laughing at you life xdd

Detecting this Incel/gymcel cope.

Which one of these people in the picture is you?

Hahhahah
/thread

still didnt post face fucking loser lmoaaa

I basically am a better looking version of this.

>99.99% would prefer Lachowski

that's not even close to true. He's prettier than most but there are tons, TONS of women who like the rough/tough looking guy over the pretty boy. They get pretty to get their favorite man, not to get their complimentary pretty counterpart.

still didnt post, fucking cope lmoaaaaa

He is the perfect combination of both.

You know he's literally 6'4-6'5 broad shouldered he makes the average man look like a child.

He is the ultimate chad.

you sound pretty gay

Ah, well you said a "picture". Pretty unfair to compare the average Veeky Forumsizen in person to a 6'4 model now. Regardless there are still plenty on this board who could compete with him because he isn't actually going to be as good looking as he is in his brushed up, dehydrated and malnourished photoshoots.

Just an admirer of aesthetics.
I don't feel anything sexual but seeing aesthetic faces give me dopamine rushes.

Be honest you don't feel a thing seeing this face?

its over buddy boys. from womb to tomb

pretty sure youre just a closet-fag

>Be honest you don't feel a thing seeing this face?
i literally couldnt care less. if i wanted aesthetics i would look at pretty girls like every other straight guy on the planet

I stopped caring after having plenty of experience with women (losses and successes) and realizing they prioritize looks less than men do

I built my body and face up to peak status but it wasn't much more helpful until I forced my personality to catch up and had to get aggressive myself, women are passive and will only admire you from afar if you're good looking

they all look like 14

no, people gravitate towards beauty. Not everything is sexual. You'd prefer (subconsciously) to have good looking friends if you had the choice. It boosts your status if you are with an attractive group of friends. Which is also the reason so many here dont have friends: you bring down the group because you are hideous.
These things are not revolutionary, nor are they rare exceptions. A harsh truth to swallow? Absolutely

Men are the fairer sex though.

I have zero problems with homosexuality but i never felt the urge to have sex with men, had feelings for any men or fapped to men.

Guys like Ballou and Lachowski give dopamine rushes but women like this give me boners.

I don't know if that makes less straight but i couldn't care less.

This.
Newborns look at attractive people far longer than at ugly people. Beauty is a powerful force and has been since the dawn of man. Myths and legends have been written about extraordinarily beautiful people.

no man im 100% sure youre just a sperg. i went to art school for a year for photography and one of my classmates (who also left it) became a high fashion photographer and works in milano now. the guy is gay, looks like a male model and even he isnt this obsessed with looks like this. you can appreciate something without being obsessed with it and becoming a full-blown autist like you.
also, your argument makes no sense. im average as fuck and i have pretty of model friends, both guys and girls.
you sound like you dont have friends though

you can get into a circlejerk with a few hundred people from the entire world and convince yourself that you arent gay and completely normal but deep down you know you are a sperg and thats why you ran shitposting to a korean basket weaving imageboard

>Guys like Ballou and Lachowski give dopamine rushes
I hate this fucking forum.

Different people like different things?

Beauty is an extremely important thing in our society. It's not like i'm obsessed with trains or something autistic.

It's like how very intelligent people have different interests and people with lesser intelligence can't comprehend their interests.

It's the same thing with beauty, average looking people can't comprehend this only people of above average looks.

In a way i very much pity you. You miss out on so much of this beautiful thing we call life.

Actual retards flooded the site and people who were just pretending left. People should screencap threads like this put it in condom commercials

I have plenty friends, but Im also good looking. This argument is stupid. Anyone who looks past the obvious bullshit that is preached here on a daily basis has to be a pathetic loser. If it helps you sleep I guess

repeat again: you can appreciate something without becoming a full blown sperg like you.
i have models friends and they arent any special. many of them are in school/working side jobs and have their problems just like us. some got lucky and already travels the world at 16. in the end, theyre just people

yeah sure and you have a 9 inch dick and a 300k/month salary
post pic or stop larping you autistic shit

So you're good looking but you come to an anonymous korean basket weaving imageboard fitness forum to validate yourself?
user, youre not just not good looking but also autistic. pretty sad desu, do something with your life

And they'll all cheat on all of those guys for a fit Chad. Tough tiddies

That guy is only 26 and been married since 2013 with 2 kids already.

Why isn't he living that Chad life if its all about face? Why did he settle down so early?

Here's a picture of my hipsterbro with 10/10 facial aesthetics who settled for some uggo. He had legit 9's and 10's throwing themselves at him in college.

This dude used to smash all sorts of pussy

Well thats an emotional response. If all of this isnt true, wouldnt it be best to just leave thread?
I dont need the validation of anonymous strangers, sorry mate

Damn nice. I wouldn't say he is a 10/10 but is pretty good. Does his wife have a solid personality? Personally I think this is the path I might end up taking too

>10/10

That guy's like a weak 6 even by normie standards.

This is the closest thing we have to a 10/10

He's got dem dere facial aesthetics

Yeah he is waaaay out of that chicks league and is definitely a good looking dude but 10/10? Naaah, hes got a bit of a big nose and big stick out ears, 10/10s gotta be "just say hello, girls like that" tier.

He might be good looking in the states but in western-europe (no anglo's) the average male looks very close to him.

In the states he could slay though but the average Swede could slay even more.

He's good looking but not male model good looking

I present to you:

Chadiott rodger

I don't give a shit about this favela twink, I don't wanna become the next Justin Bieber with a prepubescent fanbase. I couldn't give less shit about male fashion models and all this autism. I want to become a responsible men with accomplished goals eventually. I want to meet people and know them personally. I want to have a kid once, who can be proud of me. I want to experience things, I want to snort coke from a hooker's asshole, I want to drive a fast car, I want to do MDMA and rave until its morning. I want to finish this 7 year degree and be able to tell I did it. I want to help people and share my experience. I want to travel, meet different cultures. I want to look at the mirror and be proud of my body.
I can't even tell how sorry I'm for your life that you stuck collections pictures of male models you will never meet and realising day by day that 99,99% of the people doesn't care about your autism so you have to come to channel four and raid a thread on Veeky Forums because even to r9k and wizardchan standards, youre autistic

I want you guys to fuck my friend, dammit

Yeah...that 6/10 rating make that a 5/10.

That's chang.

>fuccboi not even hitting 2/3/4/5
fuck back to lookism dyelmao

>being a degenerate
>responsible men

Choose 1 and only 1.

>2/3/4/5
lmao, unproportional as hell given equal training. Probably made by a deadliftcel that thinks he is close to the other lifts
2/3.5/5/6 is more accurate

Diff guy, I don't have the link but I did read a study that showed that while women might claim personality matters, it only does so after a certain threshold of minimum physical attractiveness is passed, ie "only personality matters" is complete bs and only something people will tell themselves to feel less superficial. It was discussed in a guardian article but I can't find it right now.

Trex fatfuck not being able to run a 10k under 50 spotted lmfao

He must look better in person than in photos.

not gonna read this entire autism
did anyone point out that
>he was talking in the context of modeling
>he already has a better body than 90% of the population there
>he does in fact work out
>he was already married and had a kid at 23 so he quit fucking around 22

>he was talking in the context of modeling
My qtgf watched the Tyra Banks modelling show, and there was a former NFL player on that they kept telling to lose weight on every single episode because he was too muscular to be a model

*watches

he's not bad looking but nothing that would make me do a double take either, not even close to 10/10

it's much easier to bench 140 or squat 180 or deadlift 220 than it is to press 100 with actual strict form (not that standing flat bench shit)