Showers = Cold

YOU TAKE COLD SHOWERS Veeky Forums RIGHT?

RIGHT?

r-right?

I like to set it to neutral and just slowly turn it colder and colder.
When I'm done I turn on the jet function, turn the dial to fucking absolute zero and absolutely BLAST my balls with ice cold water.

Fpbp

Thanks you too

i take cool showers. does that count

I take warm showers cause they're relaxing bitch what do you want me to do. I enjoy my 10 minutes of calm.

one time i stuck the hose up my ass

I take baths

If you take a cold shower you get hours of calm the second you step out.

I keep it warm and use the jet function on my asshole if I'm having a wank
Makes it feel like I'm getting rimmed and I end up shooting ribbons of baby gravy all over the shower

Start from your head and soak it with the coldest water you got. It will be phenomenally easy to wash the rest of your body with the same water temperature.

Studies have shown that it doesn't help recovery. It can temporarily decrease the pain involved with DOMS, but that's about it. If you think it helps you build a stronger mindset, go for it, but the effects people claim it gives are way exaggerated

What's cooler than being cool?

Cold water doesn't enhance inflamed muscle tissue recovery?

I've been lied to all this time?

I take lukewarm showers.

Because I dont want my skin to obsorb everything in the air from being hot, and I dont want to fuck up my bloodflow.

So how about
Something comfortable

for everyone?

for 5 years now. its the single best most efficient and life improving thing i can think of beside a night of quality sleep. if i had known just sooner.

>Lukewarm
Literally nigger tier

Not when you have to rush for work.

>inb4 I shower at night
Only low test dweebs can afford such thing, men sweat and produce odor during the night.

Yeah, it feels good and it seems to help with my acne.

jesus confirms
>So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

I've started recently and it's pretty good. Much better than the warm I've always taken

Carry on Smol Spider

>turn cold water on
>step under it
>*DEEPLY INHALE*
>*BREATHE HEAVILY*

ive done it for 2 years, i can never go back. Its very rewarding

>men sweat and produce odor during the night
post bf% please

Cold showers are a meme but I like em. Forces you to not man up and not be a bitch for like 30 seconds first thing every morning.

Being too cool for school

No I like myself :)

My showr goes from 1-9 (1 being colest and 9 being warmest )and I usually like a 6 or a 7. What do cold showers do?

I'm not homo, so I don't have a bf.