How do you make your self feel better when having an anxiety attack?

How do you make your self feel better when having an anxiety attack?

lift hard, think hard while doing it

Recently bought gg249 pills off these two fat sluts

Shower in the gym

Funny memes, lying down with legs elevated to slow my heart rate, browsing Veeky Forums or /k/, talking to a friend, glass of water, something sugary in case it's low blood sugar causing it, or I pace a lot...that's why I sometimes pace a lot between sets at the gym.

I know the pain.

not able to go to the gym right now
just sat in my own shower, anyways why gym shower?

Call your dad.

hes probably the biggest reason for my mental problems

You don't.

You feel the anxiety 100% and stop resisting it.

Let it run over you like a cold shower, embrace it.

Look at it, try to figure out what it really is.

What's your issue?

the man was never that much in my life, i dont remember him ever saying he loves or is proud of me, i guess that deep down i have always done everything to get his approval which has lead to me having anxiety over mistakes or under performing and being afraid of failure

jordan peterson is calling friend

pretty hot op, please continue

are you a girl, right?

To grow you must uncomfortable, comfort and safety stagnates . Welcome your darkness and use it to empower yourself.

Being proud of you? That's what you want?

My parents say they're proud of me and they think they have all the answers and I'm happy meanwhile I just want to kms already...

You really shouldn't seek your parents to be proud of you just live your life and be happy with yourself...

pop a xanny

read "the power of now" by eckhhart tolle, that will help like psychotherapy

not anymore, as a kid i just couldn't understand why he didn't want to be there so i guess i put the blame on my self, but i think the neglect as a child, having to look for a role model else where or be my own left me emotionally underdeveloped

i have been learning about philosophy lately and it has helped me a lot, might give this book a go

He doesn't have to love or be proud of you, if you're a fuckup. But he can guide you through existential panic.

This works every time. Taking Xanax is like being chauffeured out of Anxietyville.

And straight into lamecunttown

dependence on drugs doesn't seem too good

I've a timeshare in Lamecunttown, but I summer it ShitgoesalrightsometimeswhenIamnotanxious City.

Yea, some of these guys are fucking kids

They don't want to feel the pain? The pain is what makes you change and helps you over time, can't believe ppl just pop a pill to not feel anything

>kek they don;t know about making gains from discomfort,.,

Life is too short to deal with everything. Sometimes you've just gotta take shortcuts and focus on other things.

I'm 30 years old and big supporter of Xanax for people who aren't easily addicted. Sometimes I'll lay in bed and think about all my past mistakes, it'll plague me and I've ruined my sleep, my next day, etc. Xanax and melatonin, go right to sleep and the next day focus on doing shit better. I don't want to think about shit that I can't undo.

I'm almost 30 and losing my mind

No purpose in life
Have career
Have money and easily available
Alone in a new state
No direction at all anymore
Good thing is I keep my place clean and am trying to change before I turn 30...

meditate and you will no longer get them

Almost the same.

I don't even know what will make me happy. I think this is the point when men start a family and take the next step, but I can't force myself to want to do that, so here we are.

Good luck figuring out the path.

My anxiety comes from the fact I have this issue where I can't imagine life without my parents.

I'm a friendless HHKV NEET at 30, shutin other then going to local gym and mental health professionals.

The anxiety is that I feel like I'm going to have to an hero when parents are gone because I can't imagine being here 100% completely alone in a world where nobody understands me or acknowledges my existence, my parents are the only who do.

I guess it's good to have this now because when the time comes it won't be an issue because I'll have already thought about it for years and already gone through the anxiety.

and straight into Erectiledysfunctionland

>I don't even know what will make me happy.

I still work hard to get what I want and am actually still involved with things that make me happy

Just feels come out sometime, nothing wrong with it. Just gotta keep picking up the pieces and moving forward

I say the Hail Mary, no joke it works

This. Don't fight it. Just your body talking to you.