Some dude bro Chad at my gym insists that I train with him one day because he thinks he can get me to train harder with...

Some dude bro Chad at my gym insists that I train with him one day because he thinks he can get me to train harder with him.

But he does a brosplit and I do a PPL and I couldn't get it through to his head that if I train 1 body part on a day that it will ruin the rest of my weeks routine.

Now I'm just avoiding the gym at the time he is there because I don't want to fuck up my routine.

Just tell him to fuck off you're trying to become a sick cunt
You go girl

Do you shower in the gym?

post pic of body

he wants your D

>a gay man wants to fuck me
>im complaining and bragging about it on a finnish yodeling advice forum

sort your life out

PPL is a brosplit

Came here to post this.

Uhh no

Brosplit = Monday: Chest

PPL = Monday: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps.

So what? Just do arms day with him, then do your ppl. You know what's better than hitting muscle groups 2 times a week? It's hitting them 3 times a week.

My PPL is

P: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

P: Traps/Back/Biceps

L: Quads/Hamstrings/Glutes/Calves

PPLPPLX, sunday off.

I can't fit in any other routine into my current routine without breaking the entire week. I can't do the lower day either, because my lower volume is split over 2 days, not 1. So even if I did a bro-split leg day with him, it would ruin my entire training block progression for volume.

You and I have the same setup, except I go full-volume on both leg days. Enjoy your rest tomorrow. I know I will! :)

>Uhh no
>Brosplit = Monday: Chest
>PPL = Monday: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps.

Beat me to it

A "brosplit" targets one muscle group each day and beats it to death. PPL is not a brosplit since it targets a variety of muscle groups with the same basic function (i.e., pushing, pulling, etc.) each day. Come on, man...

>Qt gymbro material asks user to work out with him
>Wants to push you to your limits and make you get all hot and sweaty
>Wants you to do the same to him
>Wants to bum you when you take a shower afterwards
>Not agreeing right away because "muh rest of the week..."

Imagine a hot girl says she'll spend the day with you and fuck you but ONLY if you don't go to the gym all week. This is that except it's a guy saying it not a girl; same difference though either way you lose your virginity

>Brosplit Monday:
Upper Chest, Mid Chest, Lower chest,

>PPL Monday:
Mid chest, tris, shoulders

Same difference senpai

>lift to make friends

>avoid making friends

What, because the chest exercises on that brosplit day hit the shoulders and tris incidentally? A PPL will target them specifically. Are you forgetting about the fact that a brosplit will literally have a day for shoulders alone, and another day for triceps/biceps? Twist it around however you want, man. It's clear that you're determined to prove your inconsequential point.

>Brosplit Monday:
Upper Chest, Mid Chest, Lower chest,

>full body Monday
legs, chest, back

Same shit lmao full bodies are brosplits

Thank you for pointing out the absurdity of that guy's argument. Finally, a sensible person.