Worst feeling ever brehs

Other urls found in this thread:

mensfitness.com/life/entertainment/john-cenas-record-breaking-workout
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how old

I;m on test at 30

Feelsgoodman

I know that feel.

When I first started lifting at 20 getting 1/2/3/4 for reps felt so fucking fast and easy.

Stopped lifting, started again at 28, now I'm 2 years in and barely 1/1.75/2/3. I was much stronger then that within half the time at 20.

I don't know why, my body just seems horrible at recovering now, so it's hard as fuck to add weight to the bar.

I can't get test, but I would probably hop on the fraud train if I could

>tfw struggling to get 5 reps on what used to be an easy 10 reps set

>>tfw getting old
>29
>29!? Old!?
You FUCKING PANSY-ASS BITCH, I'm ***52*** years old, legs like tree trunks, and am on a master's bike racing team the last 8 years, and you're complaining about being ***OLD***!?

Fuck you, sideways with a rusty chainsaw, you little TWINK CUNT BITCH. I'd fucking KILL and DIE to go back to being 29, knowing the shit I know right now, I was a skinnyfat little cunt back then and knew NOTHING about fitness and health, and hadn't started riding bikes again, I'd start training for racing immediately if I could go back and avoid a whole shitload of crap I did to my body between 29 and 44. So STOP FUCKING WHINING ABOUT BEING 29. Someone should slap the SHIT out of you for even THINKING that. Bitch.

d-daddy?

>getting old
>lifting heavier than i ever have

mensfitness.com/life/entertainment/john-cenas-record-breaking-workout

Here's a video of John Cena breaking a record lift for himself at around 36. You can still lift heavy as you get older.

I'm 28 and my lifts have only gone up this past year.

Chill gramps. All I am saying is that I am losing strenght and gains as I get older, which is true because I am losing testosterone.

Not natty though. T has already started to decrease, and that is a scientific fact.

Noob.

>t drop
That's a meme that's been blown out of proportion. It drops yes but nowhere near as much as you think. The large drops occur because of the things that usually come with getting old. As in you can't lift anyway cause you got a family and shot like that.

I like you, old warrior. I wish there was a venerable viking like you in my gym to slap some heads around.

30 here,
OP's a whiny faggot who's been slacking on his training, that's why his lift are going dwon, men peak at 35-40

i'm 27 and this is a good post

Testosterone is the answer.

Post body grand-dad so I can judge you and not be jealous of your sick gains. Why would I be jealous anyways? haHA I'm fucking ripped, would never want to be stronger than I am right now. Other people are jealous of me more like....Anyway post body

>loosing test at 29
>loosing test at the peak decade of a human male
maybe you were just a low test beta to begin with

Ugh everyones gym has one of these

hi daddy :3

I wish my gym had one of those, so your statement is false.

Also, ur a bitch.

>29
>old
Might wanna fix your sleep schedule, diet, or do some cardio every day. You should be gaining energy, not losing it.

Respect.

You are literally retarded. Strength peaks in the late 30s for males.

You made my day, old man user.

You guys are doing something wrong lifting is literally the only activity that has people peak in mid to late 30s.

Your test starts to drop at 40.

As a 35 year old with little drop in lifts, I can honestly say you're a filthy faggot.

*gives gold* simply EPIC post

>4 years since I'm out of hs
>pretty much no gainz
lack of money and time, also autism doesn't help

The only reason your lifts decline at 29 is if you're lazy.

Most strongmen and professional lifters peak WAY past 29.