Push ups everyday?

Hey Veeky Forums I've been doing about 50 pushups everyday for two weeks now, and just wanted to know if they're worth doing. max I can do in a row is 25 but normally I do reps of 10 with my feet on my bed or a chair. Do they actually help?
I'm 6' and weigh about 155lb, will they get my chest a lil bigger? planning on putting weights on my back once they become too easy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cW0lK3b7zhA
youtube.com/watch?v=Db3cD77hBvk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

100 Everyday here. Starting with 30 nonstop and then sets of 15-20 till 100. Not sure if worth it but I like them and my arms are getting stronger as well as my chest. Here youtube.com/watch?v=cW0lK3b7zhA He also talks about weight on the back while doing push ups

100 situps 100 pushups and 100 lunges/squats

EVERY FUCKING DAY

have you been missing your 10 kilometers run mate

pushups are gross and people should stop doing them

Dude that's like 5 or 6 miles, fuck that.

He was just messing with you,its a reference to One Punch Man.

I'm quite weak on best day I can do close to 30 push-ups (form is ok btw). But I never feel my chest, only arms. And don't see myself improving unless I'm playing with weights. But have never felt chest. Is this normal? I stop all excerises because arms say no, not chest. What's wrong with my chest

want bigger chest with push-ups? go evil russian

spread your arms

Doesn't help

It can be two things:

-You are not spreading your arms enough.
-Your triceps are so weak that no matter how much you spread your arms they always give up before the chest.

I know

would the
100 situps
100 squats
100 push ups
actually work? im a pretty fat guy (6'1'' 230 (gone down from 275)) i can do about 10ish push ups, would it help me get stronger and look more "swole"? or would i have to actually go to the gym and follow SS+gomad

Doing 100 of everything everyday is stupid unless they are paying you for it.

Do not follow cartoon advice.

kek, I can't even do 2 in a row. I wear like 115lbs too.

Push-ups are a meme exercise. They are the running of bodyweight exercises. All they'll do is lean you out and rip your shoulders to fuck in the process. If you want BW Chest do dips and lean hard.

dont care

add a fit elastic to increase the load

>be fat
>wanting to do GOMAD

Do research before you try this stuff user. GOMAD is for hungry skeletons. Don't do it if you're already fat.

as a skeletor my body couldnt handle that kind of stuff, more than one heavy training a week would destroy my long term improvements. used to alternate that with coordination and stretching exercises

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Db3cD77hBvk