Why is it usually a smelly (literally...

Why is it usually a smelly (literally, they smell bad) nigger that does shit like workout without a fucking shirt on and then not wipe down the fucking bench?

No idea, I live in white country

Better than a pack of greasy beaners shouting " FUCK DONALD TRUMP" after each set

Sweden is not a white country, sir.

Stop going to impoverished gyms where they let people walk around shirtless

Obviously there are some strong ass nogs running around, but I'm often shocked at how often I see decent sized lean black dudes have absolutely atrocious lifts. Like incline benching 35 dumbells bad.

You stink worse, and not just in the olfactory sense.

>black people
>smelling bad

I think you mean Indian's, you fuck. I live in the deep south and none of the black people at my gym ever smell. It's the middle eastern and Indian people that absolutely reek.

That's because you're used to that deep south nog smell. Because the south is literally infested with negroes.

Live in a white area for a few months and then go back. You will notice the fucking difference.

Also, I agree. It's the poos that smell the worst.

Most negroes are weak (yet still aggressive), the strong ass ones are the ones whose descendants were bred to be strong as fuck by their owners.

Wow, 35 dumbells at once? Try must be going for a dex build.

>being a griplet

Because they don't have fathers to teach them manners.

That's actually like 90% of the problem in the black community. They're all raised by single mothers who teach them shitty values.

Breh don't lie you never even been in a gym for more than a week.

Maybe planet fitness is more your level

There is always a group of nogs that workout on the same days I do. They don't smell noticeably bad, but they never fail to bring a bigass beats pill and blare their shitty music from 15 feet away.

Are you joking?

Not him, but years ago I went to see the Billy Bob Thornton remake of The Alamo and there was a group of beaners yelling Viva Mexico during the battle scene. Some dude stood up and yelled that they're spics living in America, not in Mexico, and that Mexico lost. Was pretty lulzy

Poor diet
Culture of constant domination displays
Mild racism

>Poor diet
This is true. They're all lactose intolerant, but most of them drink milk anyway

Damn, I'd be scared of getting ganged up on and stabbed.

Not in my part of Texas you wouldn't

My negros in the mid west don't shower often, or many don't use Deodorant. Just how it is I guess.