Be a fit """chad""" now

>be a fit """chad""" now
>people ask me about dootball and pop music
>I cannot respond and just shrug it off
>Somehow makes me seem edgy and mysterious according to my gf
>She knows I'm just autistic and play Diablo 2 all day while listening to angsty music

Word for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8lc-L7dKDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fag

made it

>Current year
>Still playing D2
>Not playing poe

Your gf needs a real man

>poe
>not grim dawn
shiggy diggy

Got a worse one for ya

>Pick up powerlifting
>Love it, get big
>Go back home after a few years
>Go to my old favourite comic book shop to buy some DnD sourcebooks and Draft some MtG
>Everyone looks at me like I'm there to bully them

Rest knowing they're probably shitposting about the Chad who came into their domain and they were forced to serve

Same thing happened to me when I moved back to town. I asked to sit in a 5 way MTG game and everyone thought I was there to watch and redicule them.

Then I broke out my deck and now I'm popular at the shop.

The fuck is this poe?

>be me fat and always into artisy indie girls or gamer girls
>constantly get friendzoned because I'm unattractive
>get Veeky Forums and attractive, now gamer/indie girls dismiss me as cocky jock and don't go near me or are too insecure/nervious to do anything
>tfw I have to try and act like a normie to get with normie girls who I can't stand
>tfw I preferred the girls I could get when i was mid way through my weightloss and just "chubby"

>Go to an anime con
>Hear a Yuri on Ice cosplayer talk about me, saying I'm probably compensating for something because I'm Veeky Forums

>I cannot respond and just shrug it off
Dude super easy fix for this. I used to work a liquor store and get asked about sportsball all the fucking time. And then get asked if I was gay when I said i dont follow the sportsball.

Answer: Just say you like hockey. And learn 2 guys names on 1 hockey team. It shuts normies up because most dont follow hockey (region pending) and it qualifies as a sport.

I like the Washington Capitals. Mike Green and Alexander Ovechkin make a great pair on a team.

Boom. They leave you alone about sports after that. AND they think your one of them.
Or just listen to 10 minutes of sports radio and parrot what you hear on there. That work real well too.

>She knows I'm just autistic and play Diablo 2 all day
Mors?

You should bully them, you get the negative parts of being a bully regardless so you may aswell get the good aspects.

I gave up on being "nice" once I got Veeky Forums after nu-males started constantly putting an "asshole" spin on everything I did, may aswell reap the rewards of it if you're already dealing with the negatives.

Hehe. Dootball.

Football is really fun to follow bruh, it's not like boring ass baseball or basketball
give it a try

Hahahhah

>Sportsball

youtube.com/watch?v=y8lc-L7dKDQ

Green doesn't play for them, anymore.

Pillars of Eternity I think. Good game.

You just need to be an asshole to them to get a reaction then show glimmers of being a "good guy" to keep drawing them in.

>Diablo 2
Patrician. Necromancer?

I kek'ed at this

As someone from Seattle I just say I used to like basketball until the Sonics got moved away. That gets me out of the mindless Seahawks chatter

>She knows I'm just autistic and play Diablo 2 all day while listening to angsty music

Why not play Diablo 3?

this

Pillars is a fucking proper game. Path of Exile used to be a good game but incessant patching from out-of-touch devs turned what used to be "Diablo 2" 2 into "Diablo 3" 2

My man all you need to know is the name of one team (pretend they are YOUR team) and speak high praise about them in very vague terms. You don't even need to know the names of other teams because they all fucking suck and your team is the only one worth even talking about.

>95% of weeb/indie/vidya/horror chicks (well, really the men too) are fat
>4% fucking nuts and lack self-awareness due to the amount of attention they get.
>For example, I apparently recently earned the eternal hatred of a qtweeb because I told her I wasn't interested in joining a poly relationship with her, a tranny, and an asexual. She was apparently extremely upset with me about this, unaware that this wasn't unreasonable on my part, simply because she's used to dating pathetic nerds who will go along with her bs/tell her whatever she wants to hear.
>.99% in a relationship forever
>I can keep up the normie guise for about 2 hrs before I just grow completely bored and stop talking
>Few normie girls I've managed to keep the mask on long enough to actually get anywhere with bored me to tears.

How do I get off this ride?

Should have raw doggied that fag

>Mors?
>Veeky Forums Chad

how to talk about sports: ask questions. my dad loves talking about what's going on with our teams, and i'll just ask simple questions. anyone who follows sports closely usually loves having someone to dump knowledge on.

who did we trade? when do they play? why aren't we winning? who would you get rid of? how did he get injured? what's the deal with that controversy? who's the best on the team? what does that rule mean?

>had a good 2-3 year stretch in my early 20s where I got 0 (zero) poon
>start getting poon from sjw tumblr girl
>as in she actually maintained her tumblr page
>but she was qt and opening her legs
I tell you lads though there were times where I would tell her I missed the bus or was sick or tied or my bike broke or whatever and not go to her place because I didn't want to listen to her talk about her stupid ideas. It was funny the few times where I'd start telling her she's wrong but I would always make sure not to say anything that would result in me not getting any poon.

Do you play on live or a private server?

not OP but the bnet servers reset the ladder 3 weeks ago maybe. They still patch bugs and such too

path of exile

>Diablo 2
kys

>tfw only choice is sjw faggots or normie girls who you have nothing in common with.

Why the fuck do subculture faggots swallow the koolaid so hard? The last girl I dated posted about how males should breastfeed children along with moms, and how this was somehow related to feminism, completely unaware that she was hurting her own (already batshit) movement by associating it with unimportant, batshit opinions like that for the sake of attention.

I repeat, I want off this ride.

>>Few normie girls I've managed to keep the mask on long enough to actually get anywhere with bored me to tears.

This is just fucking awful, how to they manage to talk about nothing for so long. Bitch get a hobby that's not fucking up.

>why the fuck do subculture faggots swallow the koolaid so hard

i doubt you actually wanted an answer but basically it's because most of them had one or two of the same views as the movement, found out about the subculture via mass communication, continued to learn about the one or two things they already had in common and quickly picked up on the other, weirder parts because humans are social animals and they likely felt somewhat isolated from the mainstream culture originally due to the one or two opinions they shared with that subculture before they found it

>pretending to care about all this
might as well just watch sporting

>"wow user you must play a lot of sports. what's your favorite team?"
>"Team of what, imported ape-men from the dark continent? I don't follow that tribal bullshit."
>haha

Jesus fuck, right?

Like, how the fuck is your favorite tv show house of cards or whatever else happens to be popular on normieflix? How the fuck do you not know any music that isn't on the radio, or any movies that haven't been released by Hollywood during your lifetime? How do you have no hobbies?

Its not even necessarily not being into weeb shit or whatever. If they could introduce me to anything I didn't know everything about just by being alive it'd come as a relief.

But are they still that populated? Or is it okay to just go on private servers? I don't know enough about it but thanks for the response.

lmao how edgy are you?

edgy enough that some dyel on an ethopian elbow wrestling enthusiast forum took precious time out of his life to point it out

May as well play on live unless you're autistic about the in-game economy which in that case you can play on the reddit server (i forget the name) but I don't like it because it has maphack and I like the live public games where it's a sorc and hammerdin bots clearing chaos sanctuary and baal's throne and you follow for the free xp. I hear more people play on US east than west but again I don't give a fuck and I play on west because I'm in the west and irl friend plays US west too. Europe I think there is only one server, at least there is only 1 for wc3

Ahh im US West too.. thanks for the all the info. I didn't realize all these games are still alive. I used to play them a lot when I was younger.

Yes populated, right. I haven't played this ladder much at all but last ladder I could find public games on hardcore ladder. People do still play and it's gotten a little more popular in the past few years vs the years before those

lol

Blogpost/10 op. Saged

Leaf here. They never made a great pair so I'd know you were a fucking phony lmao.

solution: ottermode

>most dont follow hockey
>(region pending)

read before you respond