Saturday night

>Saturday night

How we doing lads?
The bar's open, pull up a stool

Just had some rye bread with cottage cheese as pre-sleep snack. 100 below my calorie goals today (cutting) but I'm just gonna go with it. Good night

>have eggs I need to eat
>contemplating on scrambled with shallots and smoke gouda vs. over medium with hot salsa
>decide to do over medium with salsa
>put my cast iron on to warm up
>crack 4 eggs into a bowl with a shot of milk and whisk them together
>what the fuck am I doing
>guess it's scrambled eggs tonight
>over caramalize my shallots
>still fucking tasty

Might just make more eggs with salsa.

Turning 30 next year

Starting to learn about dating again
Starting to understand more about life

We're going to make it and what ever cures life throws at you, still have to get up and deal with them. Life is an interesting journey

Dont lose yourself

Feeling fucking great. Took a nice nap before putting in 3 hours at the gym today, and tomorrow is my one rest day -- I'm enjoying it already. Just finished up a big bowl of brown rice to keep those gains coming and now I'm gonna sit back and chillax for the rest of the evening. Life is beautiful, bro.

I've been sorting myself out. It never stops does it just need to keep looking for things to fix about yourself. I'm not broken I'm just learning..

Had bitchin leg hypertrophy workout today. Went to a marriage thing at church tonight. Have church service in the morning. Other than that it's just patiently counting down the days till a friday dinner date with my wife. I paid my brother to take my kids for the night so we will have the whole house to ourselves.

Making late KC strip steak and mac n cheese dinner for myself.

>It never stops does it
Not if you are doing it right. Just understand perfect isnt attainable and continue towards progress. Be sure to stop backsliding as well. It is almost harder to do that than it is to improve sometimes

Guys. I've been dehydrating myself before bed so that I weigh less on the scale in the morning. It's a vicious cycle, and I know that if I start hydrating properly I will put on 2lbs.

I don't want to own up.

I was gonna go out with a friend who came back from the military to visit for a week, but found my car broken into and all my personal info, my ssn/name/address all that shit stolen
Day is ruined, cant stop thinking about all them credit cards that gonna open in my name

Brah. You need to go report that NOW.

care to share what you've been learning about life, user?

I would spill my guts about how I feel, but it probably won't be anything new. Just looking forward to the small things in life

I've been very clean with my diet all month so i got myself some pizza. I finally got antibiotics for my acne so I'm gonna be less ugly. things are looking up. still no qt ginger gf though

I'm going to a party, anybody have advice on how to get laid?

Girlfriend got drunk, tried messaging other guys, I smashed the bedroom up, threw a few plates around, police got called. Gf was screaming how much she hates me for hours. Packed all my shit up before the police arrived, its now all sat in my car. Cant drive off though because gf will kill herself, she was in a coma two weeks ago after an overdose and im worried if she kills herself I'll be charged with manslaughter for leaving.

Gym opens at 9am, gonna smash shoulders/ traps and wonder where it all went wrong.

gonna go lift in my basement.
then have a nasty big meal to treat myself.

Focus on having fun, or at least make it seem like that, talk to everyone, see if there's any girls who seem to be into you and focus on them, but don't come on too desperate or that's a turn off.

keep as much spaghetti in your pockets as you can the more the better

introduce yourself to women. Say, "Hi, I'm (insert name), so who are you here with? Nice party huh? Let's go check out (insert party thing)."

Be a good person. Lots of confidence.

Yeah, dont be ugly. Good luck.

Been reading a lot of books and figuring out what is truly important in life

Read a lot of books and everything from the classics to interesting teachings/thoughts of former great thinkers. Also credit goes to Jordan Peterson videos and philosophy on life which has helped me keep going and focus on whats important in life

Each book I've read has thought me something about life, its interesting the conversations you can have after reading a good book

Jesus Christ man, I'd call the cops on her and leave, let them deal with her.

no water == no gainz
pls take care of yourself

>tfw you forget to ask a question to make sure the conversation keeps going

I dunno why I make such a big deal about double texting, just feels weird man.

Thanks.

>its interesting the conversations you can have after reading a good book
I used to know this feeling. I used to have friends too. No one reads anymore. My wife is forever "setting aside time" to sort herself out. Gonna get off that phone someday..

I'm almost 30. I'm getting afraid of hitting that midpeak of my prime. I love my body. It just keeps getting stronger and faster. I dont want to lose that.

Just cracked open a beer. I've been thinking a lot recently. Sometimes I give into this woe is me bullshit but in reality I don't have friends because I'm kind of a shitty person. I never really show interest in others. Having this realization feels good, it's like ripping a scab off. It's easier to solve a problem when you realize the fault is with you rather than the world.

Best friend fucked me over last night. Went out tonight to some small party and the girl he really likes and tries to talk to was there, she kept cuddling up to me and rubbing my chest and abs most the night. She put a pic of us together on her snapchat story and he got pissed about it. feels great guys

yea i put a fraud alert on all the credit watch sites, but they told me I can't really file a police report until something actually happens

Going to a beach party tomorrow
Any tips for maximizing aesthetics?
Should I drink as little water as possible for definition, do pushups for a nice pump?

Also stupid question but how do I make sure I don't get an erection at the qts there

>/r9k/ bar threads on fit
I guess this explains why the board was suddenly flooded with fatasses and wristlets asking how to get laid

nah man that sounds tasty as fuck

>I never really show interest in others
Tell me how you fix this.

Give him a few days. Let the butthurt go away and try to talk to him.

>how do I make sure I don't get an erection at the qts there
Go into the water when it starts to rise. or lay down and "tan your back"

there is nothing gayer than "claiming" a girl. it's as bad as the beta orbiters who "love" a girl and feel betrayed when they get with someone else. unless she's his girlfriend he's being a total faggot. bang her and find a new friend.

never heard of people eating steak and mac n cheese. sounds fucking amazing

I don't know I just realized it. But it feels so great that there is no great injustice in the world, it's just me being an ass. I'm going to text my bro tomorrow and ask how he's doing.

Protien and carbs. I struggle on carbs. I pretty much like meat and greens. Grains are just meh... Besides corn. Love me some corn.

Best part about this meal is it's all mine. My kids are too young o appericiate good steak and just want the macaroni. Suckers.

tfw didn't even know it was Saturday until I found this thread

yeah thanks, cba with pathetic cunts like that

I had to work this morning, felt like shit this afternoon. About to go do my leg day when I'm done with this tasteless oatmeal shake..

>I'm going to text my bro tomorrow and ask how he's doing.
Do it. Keep male friends. I'm married. But I married a normie. She is wonderful. But the very definition of normie. My firends all left me once I got married and had kids. I get not wanting to hangout with the guy with kids but it seems like they all made a group effort to just shut me out. Been friendless for almost 8 years now. Just me and my normie wife and kids. I need male companionship. Started going to church to find it. Love the church. But it is just normies as far as the eye can see.

Didnt mean to rant. Call your bro. Maintain at least some friendship. Even married you will crave male companionship.

Pro tip: Don't make getting laid your goal. It gives off a creepy vibe, can't really describe it but everybody can sense it. Just chill out, have fun, and maybe you'll catch somebody's eye.

You both sound like childish pieces of shit desu senpai

I envy you neet bro.

Today a co-worker told me that I always look sad. I think it's just my resting face though and I don't know what to do about it. I'm now worried that part of why women don't often approach me or show interest in me is because my constant, unintentional frown makes it seem like I'm not in the mood. I would feel like a dumbass walking around with a smirk on my face all the time though, so I don't know how to fix this. Pic related.

Had Set up a date with a girl for the first time in over a year and she just texted me to cancel. (had a thread on here about it the other Day)
Hold me brehs

Finished bench with 325 for 5, which was a rep pr. So that's neat.

I'm the guy your replying too, honestly your previous friends sound kind of douchey. If any of my bros had kids I'd be there to hang out or whatever. Best of luck but it sounds like you're living the life. People probably think a guy living the mid-20s bachelor life is fun but it's very empty. I'd rather have your life.

>I always look sad. I think it's just my resting face
Could be worse. I always look mad. People think I hate them for no reason. Would trade for sad. I feel like I could socially play that easier than always pissed. Maybe we need those face exercises that guy was posting.

Yeah my friend had a kid and I love hanging out with them. His wife is aight too.

>it's very empty. I'd rather have your life.
I imagine it is. Your dating scenario is very different from mine. Internet and cellphone order sex (tindr) have changed the landscape. Add that to the rise in "he raped me but i'm claiming this 2 years later" incidents and propaganda that a large number of people are taking way far.. I do not envy you guys at all. I love being married early. Not to brag but I found the virgin traditional waifu all of /pol/ dreams of. Christian traditionalist and becoming very anti feminist as time goes on. Thing is though, shes mexican (el salvidoran).

Off my soap box though. I'll say a prayer for you user. The dating game is weird right now. Especially with all the anti marriage and fuck everyone you can propaganda..

Thanks my bro, I honestly have no interest in sowing my oats far and wide. Just want to meet a nice girl and have a family. Shit is weird, I don't know where to meet women. There seems to be three options.

1) Tinder
2) Bar
3) Church

I don't want to meet women who like the first two but can't get into religion. I like Christians much more than atheists but I can't pretend to be something I'm not.

I'm sorry dude. Getting blown off or ghosted feels rotten

Brehs I'm trying to keep my chin up and remain positive but things are starting to take it's toll. Just finished my bachelors at 26 with an IT related degree and have probably applied to 200 places the past few months and have been to about 6 interviews and still haven't landed anything. I was at my part time wage cuck grocery retail job today when I saw someone from high school and it made me feel like a failure for some reason even though this kid is only a manager at a verizon store or some shit and didn't even go to school. One of my buddies that I lift with said there was an opening where he works and I asked if I shot him a resume if he would put in a good word for me on monday so at least there's some slight hope. Living at home and working part time as a wage cuck is soul crushing I've given up on trying to get laid under these circumstances until I at least find a real job. In a positive light I'm in the best shape of my life and am repping the 90 lb dumbells on incline for 3 sets of 8 reps so at least the gainz help keep me going.

>Nice party huh
Please no it's not a fucking teen movie. the other tips were good though.

I'm in the field and interview a lot of younger guys

What's your background in?
What's your degree?
Have you considered contracting IT gigs? There's a lot of money in that actually
Have you studied for certs and where is your path headed?
Devops, programming, network, sysadmin security? What do you want to do?

Well I only started lifting like 2 weeks ago, but I got crazy DOMS in my quads the other day and nearly fell down going down the stairs this morning. I'm working out on monday next so I think it'll be good enough to work on legs again.

I had a date with the first girl since I went into my cocoon.

Felt okay. She's quiet and reserved and does crossfit and is a cardio bunny. And she's vegetarian (I'm vegan), so that's nice.

I feel like dating is going to rob me of my gains, though. This is a new problem to tackle.

Information Systems is what I majored in, I've got a bit of SQL and HTML/C# experience but not enough to compete with kids from computer science for programming jobs. Honestly I'd love to find a systems analyst job. I worked on a semester long project in my process modelling class designing an app and it was my favorite thing I did all throughout school and I have always enjoyed the conceptual side of IT like drawing ER diagrams and designing what applications would do before coding them but those jobs all ask for 2-5 years experience and I can never seem to even get an interview for those positions. I wouldn't mind doing QA stuff either I'm gonna start applying for QA positions like crazy the next few weeks. Any suggestions for when I do land an interview on what could set me apart from kids with better resumes/ more experience? It seems like it's all about knowing someone in a company to get a job these days.

Do some stretches and don't not lift on Monday. Lifting helps with doms brah.

My birthday is in a couple days but I removed it from Facebook so hopefully nobody will remember. I feel awkward about a bunch of people trying to celebrate me or whatever, and plus I don't want to feel obligated to eat cake/drink a lot and ruin my gains.

Feeling pretty lonely tonight but I'm listening to the new Purple Rain remaster in 24-bit lossless with my nice headphones and it's really great.

>but I removed it from Facebook so hopefully nobody will remember.

I did the same thing. Don't be like me.

There's a girl whose a marathon runner that I met on an online dating service.

She's absolutely a wonderful and beautiful girl, but she's a very traditional polish catholic.

And she lives 2000 miles away from me.

We're trying to figure out how to meet this august though.

I've been lifting and doing some cardio to try and get my appearance sorted out.