Creatine

Fuck this being a lanklet shit. I'm about to take the plunge and try creameme. Is there any reason not to that I'm overlooking?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/creatine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Increased balding if you're a baldcel

The drawbacks from quitting can make you irritable for a few weeks

I've taken it every day for the last eight years and my cancer is only in the first stages.

I'm a noob but I'm taking it for 6 months without any side effects except more strength and great as for natty noob gainz.

It doesn't do anything.
I was loading 25g a day for several weeks and saw no significant change in lifts.

What is a lanket

No reason not to. Don't expect miracles though, you will gain 1-2kgs of water weight and increase your lifts by maybe 5-10% if you're not one of the non-responders. It's just energy for muscles.

>examine.com/supplements/creatine/

Balding isn't really proven, it's based on one study (and some anectodal evidence) that shows correlation with DHT levels, which is connected to male pattern baldness, but I didn't find any direct study.

>I was loading 25g a day for several weeks

Didn't do anything for me. But I hear lots of people get good results from it. Guess I'm a non-responder.

Ty user for doing your own research and not being a retard who buys into the meme

Oh yeah i forgot to mention my lifts didnt go up because i was liquid shitting every calorie i ate

your lifts will go up although not because of the creatine but because of all the dicks you'll be sucking because you'll realize the semen from the dick sucking will just compound the effects of the creatine so it's the dick sucking you're overlooking or should i say looking over to look forward too

it's proven enough and it hasn't been disproven. You won't take the risk unless you're bald already. Cycling taurine and beta-alanine will give you the same effects, but with less water retention and more testosterone (and still more anti ageing effects).

It's not proven enough for me, but I think everyone should read about it and consider the risks and have their own opinion.

>cycling taurine and beta-alanine
Why would you cycle those? What happens if you don't stop taking them for a long time?

>it's not proven enough
if I tell you that there's quite a lot of anedoctal evidence that doing X will essiccate your dick until it falls off and some study outlined a correlation between X and dick essication, are you going to accept the risk? there's lack of studies in so many sectors of life because there's little or not enough interest in academia around those issues. Life isn't and can't be dictated by double blind placebo controlled studies, sadly, so there's prudence and comparison between risks you're willing to accept anf risks you're not willing to accept, even if they are low or if the full causation nexus hasn't been fully exploited.
>why cycle
they compete in the uptake so you'll cycle between the two. Taking both at the some time hampers the effect of both. Some take one in the morning and the other in the evening and call it day.

I took 3g per day for 6 months.
NOTHING happened.
After my creatin jar was fucking empty I gained strength.

Except there is no study that outlined a correlation between hair loss and creatine, at least I don't know one, feel free to link me to it. I don't deny it, it is POSSIBLE that creatine may enhance the rate of hair loss if male pattern baldness runs in your family, but calling it proven is a little too much. In human body it's not always simple math. I'm in a good situation though, no men in my family experience balding, I probably would be a little more cautious otherwise. I agree that everyone should weigh the risks and benefits.

>Some take one in the morning and the other in the evening and call it day.
That's not cycling though, you take it every day without breaks.

An increase in DHT is correlation.
>calling it proven
I never wrote it's proven. I wrote it's proven _enough_ and then detailed how risks should (and are) factored in everyday decisions. It's the precautionary principle in motion.
We know very little about baldness in its entirety.

>that's not cycling
I draw the rationale for cycling between those two, some people take it in two separate moments "and call it a day" without proper cycling.

That's why I provided a link in my first post so everyone can read for themselves (it would be pretty stupid to trust anons with eating some white powder everyday). That's alright if you don't take this risk, it's just a supplement.

>beta alanine

Literally proven to provide no benefits in strength. Isn't taurine just a stimulant? Why not take creatine and have a black coffee as pwo?

It'll only give you more energy for your first set