Is it OK if your butt jiggles just a little bit?

When I move, I can feel my butt jiggle a bit - like pic related. That doesn't mean my ass is out of shape or that it's soft, right? All butts jiggle just slightly, do they not?

strawpoll.me/13279889

Male or female?

How does my gender matter?

Would you have asked the same question if pic related in OP was of a guy's butt jiggling like that?

It 100% matters you moron. Women carry a higher % of fat especially in there lower bodies.

>How does my gender matter?
Are you 12 years old? Sorry I have to break it to you, but Men and Women in general don't like the same things.

>Would you have asked the same question if pic related in OP was of a guy's butt jiggling like that?
Yes

It's normal for girls to have a little fat on their ass, completely healthy

Are you saying the girls have soft butts by nature, and have to exercise to get a firm butt?

yes, he is saying that.
females store more fat in the buttocks and it can be appealing too.
for males not so much, but even the muscle jiggles a bit when not flexed.

So if my butt jiggles like OP girl, it's actually a firm butt and I can be happy about it?

there is no male nor female in the world that their butt doesn't jiggle a bit, like in the OP gif. Muscle isn't steel, it's still flesh, so it jiggles. Fat butts jiggle, normal butts jiggle and firm butts jiggle too.
The jiggle is a horrible way to judge a butt. If you have a firm butt, you can be happy about it.

SS+GOMAD

Then I'm happy and this thread is finished! ^_^

Show us your jggly ass as a thank-you ^_^

Don't be rude, please

If your muscles aren't contracted they will also jiggle so it says absolutely nothing

looks like a normal healthy girl. not firm or fit though.

>not fit or firm though
Did you really have to add that?

yes

Well, you are in a fitness forum. What do you expect?

Timestamp pls Miss NoAss

you retards, this is some creep obsessed with butts that has been spamming threads about firmness of asses for the last few months, just gtfo

We are talking opinions here, there is no wrong or right. Are you trying to please the majority of men or do you want to feel comfortable for yourself?

My opinion, if you're
male: no jiggle please
female: jiggle is mandatory!

That's why I asked for a timestamp you nigger