Veeky Forums jobs

What does everyone do for a living then? Has being Veeky Forums helped in the work you do? Do you get respect from your co-workers?

Looking like a beefcake negatively impacts your academic career. A lot of my superiors have always been 'beta' so when they are confronted with an 'alpha' (relative to themselves, obviously), they give him a harder time than someone who looks like their peers

Work as fishmonger.

Hauling around heavy ass boxes of fish is a lot easier when you are strong obviously so yeah it helps.

My coworkers don't give two shits about me being fit or not.

Logging. I'm sitting in my machine all day so I figure I gotta do something when I get home.

Programmer and I obviously do get respect from my coworkers.

>I obviously do get respect from my coworkers

You might be projecting

I sell propane and propane accessories

Depends on the job, I work with middle aged losers with depressing lives, they're all fat and unhealthy. There is definitely a resentment they hold towards me, it's almost like they are desperate to see me fail, they get excited when they think I've made an error, as if it's something they've gained, they have something over me

They nitpick everything I say and do, desperate for something to critisize me over.

rich trust fund baby

i guess you could say my job is real estate

i don't have co-workers

Hello Michael

lo what
this must be in zimbabwe money right

I'm a pog in the military so being fit is somewhat common here. Still have our share of fat bodies though especially in the the Navy.

>not David
this is how I know you are lying to me

Bobby?

saw this in my last 2 jobs. Both nerdy as fuck and only smile when they were talking about the nintendo switch release and other vidya, which is cool I've spent at least 15k hours into gaming but when they treat me like I bullied them in highschool coz my gainz and it's both hilarious and fucked at the same time

implying ms paint hasn't been used lol why aren't you buying us all S I P S if u dat well off?

babies first inspector html edit

you stole that from /adv/

Old furniture restoration.
My coworker, who is also my boss is fat as fuck. We dont give a shit how the other one looks.
Also it is not fit job by any means. But the money is good, and stress is not present at all.

I work as a mailman. It is great for keeping me lean, as it involves walking at least 10 miles a day with a 10kg bag on my shoulder. So it increases my TDEE by an extra 1200-1500kcal on average.

Most coworkers seem to think I'm a big tough guy because I'm big. They don't involve me in their bantz because I'm quiet and they probably think I'm short tempered or something.
Really though I'm quiet because I'm insecure and beta and I would probably start crying if someone tried to start a fight with me.

>stress is not present at all.

how do i get this job

all i want to do is work with shit that people will always want (like nice furniture, shit that will ALWAYS have value), and not have to work with office people and shit. i hate fucking office people.

I'm in uni and will start working in web development in august.
Most peers don't really care about my body I guess. Theres one girl though that commented a few times that I "have a really good body". I have no idea how to react to that.
>thanks

I analyze aircraft performance. My coworkers are all skinnyfat or fat. They understand how fit I am, so that's my "gimmick" to them. If I ever eat or drink anything not healthy they have to fucking comment on it. So fucking annoying.

is right though. I've met plenty of out of shape cocksuckers who feel like if they treat me like a dickhead for no reason, they win something in life, like they've redeemed themselves from being bullied in high shool by jocks or something -- when the reality is I was bullied in school, which is why I started going to the gym to get bigger in the first place.

Sloppy chicks are the same, it's like they know I would never sleep with them so they sometimes act like complete bitches right off the bat, then act nice to anyone else they just met

The way I look at it is this: When you're at the top, everyone's gunning for you. People hating you the moment they meet you is a sign you're doing something right (that they aren't doing).

>The way I look at it is this: When you're at the top, everyone's gunning for you. People hating you the moment they meet you is a sign you're doing something right (that they aren't doing).

The way I look at it is this: Don't align your life philosophy with No Fear shirts

He got fired, and I quit my job, and since we are friends for years we decided to create our own business, on our terms.
Dont get me wrong, we did not get rich, but it is ok money wise, but work atmosphere is amazing, and that is worth a small fortune

i don't care about money...you told me how your business started but how do i learn to do the work

maybe the fact that you're simple minded enough to buy into the whole alpha and beta male meme is what's limiting your academic career

nice bait!

Buy Veeky Forums

>Milk Scientist

Basically farmers send us milk and I test it for quality and stuff, disease too if necessary.
Being Veeky Forums doesn't really help at all and I don't think anyone gives me extra respect.

Im a shift leader at Tropical Smoothie Cafe....
...t

Do you drink milk?

Yes, but I don't sneakily take a swig of milk while working if that's what you mean kek.

I'm a farmer being fit is definitely helpful to my work other co-worker is hi bf% big guy who occasionally compliments my gains and talks about how jacked he used to be before he got fat it's decent and living far from cities is peaceful

No idea wtf you're on about. I guess what I said sounds like something you read off a shirt, so it lost credibility in your mind?

Here's another thing you should live your life by: Don't let a good idea slip away from you just because some shitty clothing company wanted to make money and put it on a shirt and you want to be a contrarian little faggot

If someone put "Pay your taxes" on a shirt , would you stop doing it?

Office admin

have had a few say I look bigger than before but not a lot of mires. Mostly women here and the few guys that are here are mostly overweight

>What does everyone do for a living then?
Firefighter/Paramedic and Electrician on the side
>Has being Veeky Forums helped in the work you do?
Yeah, I'm usually seen as the strong guy that they get to do the stuff that the weaker guys can't do
>Do you get respect from your co-workers?
Maybe? I don't think it's relative to being fit

>Programmer
>respect
You write CODE while your boss fucks your GF on his YACHT

I wish I had a gf but I'm too autistic for that.

Can I borrow 50 bucks?

Police officer. Compared to the population im in the top 10 % but at work im only at mediocore fitness. I love it. It motivates me

I can relate to this. I have an incredibly intense stare and I don't talk terribly often, which apparently makes me come across as a total fucking psycho. In reality I'm not even trying to come across as rude or anything, I'm just shy as fuck and constantly have my mind elsewhere. I've been told that it really makes me more attractive by women though, so I guess that I'm doing something right.

Damn

Me too

We should totally fuck sometime no homo

In the army. Have a technical job and everyone else in my MOS is an autistic basement dweller, so I feel obligated to be better and set a good example.

Network engineer

Any questions?

Taxation is theft.

How do you get full time there? They all seem to hire at a as needed basis.

Machine learning w/ blood pressure data. It's basically just a lot of reading and fumbling around with data, but I love the job to death. The office environment itself is dreary as fuck, so I actually started lifting as a way to escape from that.

same :) fishy bud

I'm in the UK so I don't know what its like in other countries. But Royal Mail tend to hire people on 27 or 32 hour per week contracts. I'm on a 32 hour one. I haven't worked less than 40 hours in months because they always need overtime cover. I did 55 hours last week.

Do you pay them or not

I work with children. Every day they ask me to pick them up.

Fat chemist with those stats
yes i'm ashamed

doing landscaping/hardscaping for the 3rd summer in a row. being Veeky Forums certainly helps when moving rocks/ pavers/ wheelbarrows of gravel ect. only a few co-workers and they dont really care/mind. One of them is the guy who got me into working out who is bretty big.

I see. Different here in the states. Have to wait till someone retires or opening in another location.

Do you?

Dude i thought i was the only one who think this.
I'm a college student so i havent exactly worked around alot of places (mostly part time as waiter, retail etc) in my opinion the rudest/worst bosses i've ever had were short/ugly dudes or SJW chicks who i cant help but feel like they're discriminating me based on my aesthetics/alpha appearances.

My top 2 nicest bosses were a huge tattoed tank who was an absolute bro and a 40 something divorced MILF

i am study economics is this good?

WHAT KIND OF EDUCATION U DID?
IS THE PAY GOOD?

I manage a hotel. Pay's pretty well, bonuses are pretty good, and I have plenty of time to lift. Otherwise I don't do too much activity at work, except when I help maintenancebro with some tasks. Considering a career change with a master's, though. I'd like to get a M.Acy

Yes

im a sports doctor. Chicks in gym keep coming to me for questions and "examine"

11b here. I guess I need to be Veeky Forums to ruck but god damn do ftx's get in the way of making solid gains.