SHIT NORMIES SAY

>steroids give you fake muscles
>bodybuilding supplements give you fake muscle
>people who use steroids die at the age of 30
>you shouldn't lift weights if you are on caloric deficit because you are burning your muscles
>you can't build muscle if you are not drinking protein shakes
>you don't have to go to the gym to get muscles, just drink protein shakes

>you shouldn't shower at the gym

> I don't want to get bulky I just want to get toned

I started using steroids a 32 what now

>fake muscles
Woooahahhh
waaoooooooooooohhhh

Obviously you died 2 years prior or else you never would have turned to roids. Come on chongo, use your brain.

>Fat and carbs are so bad for you
>Why do you eat so much chicken and protein when your body can only absorb 50 grams?
>I don't eant big muscles like you,
I just want to be toned
>I dont want to lose weight because muh tits and bootie
>What exercises should I do to lose belly fat?

I injected steroids into my asshole and now i have hemorrhoids wat do?

you are dead

>I don't eat food with too much fat in it, I don't want to get fat myself

t. mad roider

>Hi guys this is my gf

>I'm happy

bruh

I injected dick in my ass, now i have homoroids

T O N E D
O
N
E
D

loooool

The fact that you're still here past 32 means you might be more dead than you thought.

upboat

>I could have muscles too, easy. I just have better things to do with my time.

>Eating too much protein = Dangerous

>>you can't build muscle if you are not drinking protein shakes
But this is true

The classic:

"But muh genetics"

TRUE
TRUE
TRUE
>you shouldn't lift weights if you are on caloric deficit because you are burning your muscles
FALSE
FALSE
LOL WHAT

You ever have that one friend who laces his roids with protein shakes and calls it his super soldier serum and also uses Captain America as his example of what perfect steroids are and how anyone who likes Cap but hates roiders is an idiot hypocrite? If you do don't lend that guy money. He uses it to buy more roids.

>body builders are compensating for their small penises
>steroids shrink your penis
>muh dad bod
>anyone who is even moderately muscular is on roids
>under 8 reps doesn't cause hypertrophy
>muh dietary cholesterol

Classic.

>>you shouldn't lift weights if you are on caloric deficit because you are burning your muscles
depends how low your caloric deficit is

>>>under 8 reps doesn't cause hypertrophy

It doesn't. You at least need 8-12. 6-7 reps is nothing.

joke works on 3 levels

relying on whey for protein shows how bad your diet is, work on getting protein from food

weak bait

please be b8

Why else do you think no programme tells you do 7 rep sets?

>sees skeleton with semblance of abs poking through the .5lbs of total body fat
>whoa that guy is RIPPED!

>calling skellies "fit"
>calling people who can run fast "ripped"
>anyone with more than 10 pounds of muscle mass is juicing

fuck normies there's a reason i literally flip the autism switch in my brain and don't talk to anyone the second i enter my gym

>skellies that love to show off their abs
>people call them muscular
>girls are impressed
ree

Sat round a mate's poker game. A friend of his girlfriend commented on my ass and asked me how I got it so toned (Squat 1x5 is at 170kg, nothing remarkable but decent). Before I could inform her of the importance of progressive overload the entire table cut me up and we're saying shit like
>Squat until you can't no more, rest 2mins then do it again every day!
>Do lots of fasted uphill running!
>The bum is mostly fat, just lose weight and it'll look good user!

When I caught up with her a few weeks later, I asked what she ended up doing and she said she gave up because a million bodyweight squats a day do nothing. When she asked me for advice again, and I adviced her to pick a set x rep scheme and gradually add weight, I was told that she didn't think it would work.

Despite being constantly complimented on my body and lifts nobody takes my fucking advice because it's not Jay Cutler's pre-Mr Olympia 7 times a week bodybuilding routine, or because my advice 'sounds like effort'.

If only my friends realised how fucking stupid I consider them.

>We're

Sorry anons my phone autocorrected were, I promise I'm not that special.

Except that this is actually true in the long run? It destroys your kidneys. I am talking about amounts that are absurd like anything over 150g a day even for a well developed lifter.

>people with high metabolism are so lucky

>normie asks what you did to get fit/how to build x muscle

The answer is always surfing/hiking/playing a sport. Talking about lifting is a mistake.

REEEEEE

>constantly eating until you feel like you need to puke just to maintain weight slightly above skellyfag teir.

once there was this guy on another forum who was on a cut and he didn't lift weights because "you can't build muscles on a deficit anyway so lifting on a cut is a waste of time"

He was very confident about that but he suddednly dissapeard after his cut and never posted again.

Yup. Mention that you have a strict routine and most normies think that you're insecure roider with no gainz

>bodybuilders aren't strong
>train functional movements

"""Functional""" strength is my favorite meme

functional strength has become such a stupidly annoying thing lately but there is a lot of truth to it.
when I think of functional strength I think of athleticism.
I train for the ability to do everything physical you can think of, better than the average guy, and way better than bodybuilders who don't train for the same kind of thing.
I would rather be able to perform 100lb Turkish getups and have the ability to run, duck, crawl, crouch, jump, push my body from all angles, pull my body from all angles, than to be strong at performing a strict form The Press.

that said, I fucking hate everything gym culture related that any normie speaks.

>turkish getups more functional than the press

user how many times have you needed to stand up while holding something over your head with one arm and how many times have you needed to just lift something over your head.

true.
true.
somewhat true. age reduces by 30 years.
true unless you eat enough protein.
not true.
not true.
2 true / 4 wrong. Nice try though, OP

I'm not saying I don't do The Press, or that it's useless at all. I was saying I enjoy being more proficient at using my entire body, more so than people who don't train for things like that.
also, the Turkish get up translates into quite a bit more than just standing up with something heavy in one hand.
it trains your ability to twist, bend, and push with your entire body, as well as coordination and balance.

but again I didn't just use Turkish get up as an example, I stated I'd rather be good at running, ducking ,dipping ,crawling, along with other things as well

STOP with your LOGIC

>"Hey user, what should I take my protein?"

>Me eating a balanced diet of whole foods, fruits, veggies, lots of protein with the occasional shitty food (chips, cookies, etc)

>Roomate: "lol you're such a health freak bro"
>Smokes a pack of cigs and drinks 2 monsters a day and eats bread with sriracha on it as a meal

>compensating for their small penises
most people's insecurities are established before they finish growing, yet numales and rejected women love to take solace in the meme that anyone with anything big or obnoxious (muscles, car, temper) is compensating for small penis.

This. I want off this ride.

You two are living Virgin vs. Chad comic.

So you run, duck, dip and crawl around the gym?

homegym.

Someone post the graph

Heard this yesterday
>people can't be over 25% bf

yeah imagine a quarter of you to be fat and the other 2.5 quarters are water. Doesn't make sense to me.

>It really doesn't matter which exercise you are exactly doing. The important thing is that you are moving your body.

>want to lose weight so i eat less
>"user do you have an eating disorder?"

You can't win.

The only way to win is if the other person also wins. Nobody likes to be proven wrong, so if you win the dispute you lose the person. Just ask Trudeau, he knows what he is talking about.

>user do you have an eating disorder?
>Yeah it's almost like an eating disorder.

You agree just to respect them as a person. You know that they have no authority on the subject and their opinion is worthless. You know that there is no point in arguing with them.

>Getting muscles won't fix your face

It's true too

That is true, though, look at The Golden One or myself for example.

>You agree just to respect them as a person

Why would I want to do that?

I can''t give you the answer to that.

fuck you i'm here and i'm 36... no roids tho

>compound lifts are too hard in your joints
>can't make decent gains without a trainer
>it's impossible to eat enough calories to bulk with my metabolism
>it's impossible to cut enough calories with my metabolish
>cardio is more important than diet
>water fasting is starvation and destroys your body and metabolism
>women who are fat are just normal and healthy unless they're very obese

whoa chill whoa