Brehs, i had my first pro kickboxing match the other night. lost, and got injured on top of that

brehs, i had my first pro kickboxing match the other night. lost, and got injured on top of that.

my left ribs are bruised, with one of them kind of sticking out and causing severe pain, left of the stomach. getting up, sitting and laying down, pretty much all kinds of movements are very painful. however, the area has not turned blue.

what worries me more is the fact that my whole torso area is swollen as fuck and it's like i've gotten fat in the span of 2 days. more importantly, my feet, calves and ankles are very swollen. no pain though, but it's like i have fat person's feet.

i don't even look like a normal person at this point - my arms, shoulders, back and quads are ripped, but torso, calves and feet look like those of a fat person.

i fear some internal organ is malfunctioning, but i'll only be able to go to the doctor tomorrow since it's Sunday.

could the spleen be injured?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/maya_bikinifit/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Something about that leg looks really unnatural. Is this a gag?

Nigger why did you fall for the martial arts meme? All the fags that do them competitive are a wreck of injuries.

yea okay bruh, i've learned my lesson. any idea as to my injury though?

This
I do bjj but I'm staying away from competitive because every guy at my gym who does is nonstop injured.

I'm just doing it so I know what to do when I need it and it's honestly a pretty good workout

Love your rear thigh curve

fuck that is sexy.
Perfect shape

Looks like a guy doing a pushup.

You have much bigger issues bruh, that is a very feminine leg. I genuinely cannot tell if you're a grill or a guy

you just aren't used to seeing hammies that developed in a woman

you entered a kickboxing match without insurance (not even obamacare) and now you're asking Veeky Forums for help?

are you a poorfag?

You could have a splenic laceration with a slow intrabdominal bleed. Take any hits to the right side? Did you dehyrate yourself in any way to make weight?

Sounds like you have lower extremity edema, which makes me worried about liver pathology, like hepatoreanl syndrome. Typically affects alcoholics and hepatitis patients, but I suppose trauma could initiate this. What does your urine look like? Are you peeing a normal amount? Is your urine brown/red? Is it extra foamy?

Either way, none of this shit is good. I'm not a fucking nephrologist. This isn't a "wait until your family medicine clinic opens up on Monday" type thing. This is a "go to the emergency room, your liver and kidneys might be dying" type thing.

i'm not from the USA, and i can only go to the doctor tomorrow, since today is Sunday and GP is not working, and no emergency will take me, since i'm not an emergency case

i'm only asking here in case someone else has had experience with rib injuries

Why are you hairless?

Nigga, you very well may be an emergency case. You're not a fucking doctor, you don't know what an emergency case is.

oh shit senpai

ye i did take some hits to the right side but almost no pain there.

yes, i was dehydrating until thursday afternoon.

i am peeing a normal amount for the amount of my water i'm drinking. my urine is normal color, but it is kinda foamy

what do you make of the swollen feet and calves? should i go to to the emergency immediately?

Sauce on pic? Guy or girl idc

>GOD BLESS THE QUEEN
From personal experience: unless you are literally on the brink of death, they don't care.

breh, you should go anywhere that will take you. like, this could very well be nothing, but you could also be about 1-2 days away from just dying in your sleep or being permanently fucked up. don't risk it

Looks like someone doing push-ups but with a shoe on their hand. But then what's with that other leg? Is it someone else's?
I'm so fucking confused right now.

Dying in your sleep would be merciful. Most of us would want that desu

Foamy piss indicates proteinuria (not a good sign).

Swollen extremities is edema. Many things cause edema, but typically insult to the liver, kidneys, or heart failure in old fags. You're a young fag with recent trauma and just dehydrated himself to make weight, so it's more likely a kidney pathology.

Yeah, you should go the emergency room. You may just have a small AKI that can't really be treated apart from supportive care (IV fluids, trending creatinine), but there's a fair chance you have something more sinister going on. Like organ failure type sinister.

Just go to the ER. They'll probably do a urinalysis, check your electrolytes, BUN, and Cr, and probably get a liver panel. May be nothing, and you go home. Or you might be a dialysis patient, or be on the liver transplant list, lmao.

[spoiler]*tips*[/spoiler]

>on the liver transplant list

you did not just say that fuck

i'm going, thanks senpai

But what about the other leg? Is someone else also doing shoe on hand push-ups behind him?

>glutes are the lower body equivalent of delts
No wonder women like em

Broken floating rib is a common one.

Give updates as you go. If they do labs, take pics and post the results. I'm a medfag, and curious about what happens now.

Don't drink alcohol or smoke tobacco. If it's a rib issue your Lungs are in danger. If it's a liver issue.....

Can't tell if that pic is guy or grill, either way you just went full homo.

Yeah wtf is that, it's like an uncanny valley effect, I want to say woman because of smooth hairless skin but christ theres too much muscle.

Lmao you can take your fatties and stick figures. Just leave the athletic qts to me.

The shoes and socks make me lean towards female, but idek
If it is a woman call me? if its a guy.....call me anyways nohomo but dem buns

I love how people are in serious trouble, think going to Veeky Forums is a good idea and actually end up getting good advice. It's like irony on top of irony.

Anyway, on topic, take care dude, as a former martial artist: take care, good for you on having the balls to compete, but always remember that you only have one body. Good luck!

do you have a vid of the fight?

Pls respond op

>woman
Got some news for you.

Cagezilla by any chance?

some people barenuckle boxing for decades and get away with it and our guy here will die in his first fight

shit sucks

they did an x-ray, there wasnt a visible serious injury to the ribs, however, the bloating, swollen feet and difficult breathing had the doctor worried so he asked me to stay for 24 hours to monitor me as well as have other doctors look at me. had my blood taken and they are yet to do lab tests

>i do bjj but im staying away from competitive

REEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF GRINGO BJJ FOR BRAZILIAN VALE TUDOS ONLY PORRA CARALHO

Holy shit, Veeky Forums saved someone!
Of course we can't make up for all the deaths we caused, but it is a start.

no

>we

>my left ribs are bruised, with one of them kind of sticking out and causing severe pain
Seen this happen before, get an x-ray. Good chance it's broken. But, truth be told, the general body swelling worries me more like the other user pointed out.

they just wanted you to stay so they could collect your sheckels, goy

>pro kickboxing match
>injury
>asking asian image bulletin board for advice

of course not a bait

user that told you to go to the ER here. Just finished my MD in May, lmao. Hope you're not dying, user.
You said difficulty breathing? Is it from pain, like it hurts to take deep breaths, or do you just feel short of breath? Did the doc hear crackles in your lungs? Do you have hepatosplenomegaly?
Continue updating us, please. And don't fall for the kickboxing meme, again.
>you did WHAT to make your weight class before getting this hit beaten out of you by a professional fighter?!?

read up pham
100%, but i'd rather be on the safe side now
thanks again for the advice bruh
it isnt difficult breathing per se, its just that i'm taking shallow breaths rather than proper deep ones, cuz those hurt
lab results came back, doc said everything except liver stuff is in order. something about hemoglobine levels being slightly elevated? they'll do an ecography of the relevant areas in the morning, and if everything is in order, they'll be letting me go. he said the chance of it being something serious is quite slim. guess i got lucky?

>Vale tudo
>So that we can a bunch more threads like this

Some of us want to make it to the black belt, YA BISH

and for the record and whatever is worth (which is nothing at this point), i did not get the shit beaten out of me, fight went the distance, its just that he got me with that one middle kick in the ribs and took the breathe of me in the beginning of the 3rd round, and from then on winning the round was easy as i was really passive

definitely dropping that shit though, ain't worth it

Guess they wanna check your ejection fraction, make sure you're not going into some sort of acute heart failure, which could cause edema and difficulty breathing. You had any fever, bruv? You don't have an endocarditis or myocarditis, do you? That would be pretty neat. Another possibility is if you had a small heart attack that is fucking with your cardiac output. A bunch of things could cause acute onset heart failure.

It's a fucking woman you incel retards.

instagram.com/maya_bikinifit/?hl=en

You tried and failed miserably... the lesson is never try.

u avin a gigol dere m8?

anyway, no fever, and i dont know what either of those are, but i have no heart related issues at all.

>but i have no heart related issues at all
Lol, you'll find out after the echo, m8.

damn you just love droppin those bombs on me

what kind of kick hit you?

don't cut so goddamn much weight, actually rest, don't touch any meds unless you actually do get emergency care

roundhouse middle kick

oh don't worry pham, i aint putting myself through that shit again

i cut like 7 or 8 kilos in 2 weeks for this shit, which wouldn't really be that stupid, if i wasn't walking at sub 10% bf at all times, meaning i literally starved my body and threw away muscle

did he got you with his shin or with his foot?

thats sucks

i'm 5 months into muay thai and got hit twice by roundhouse kick in the ribs by some girl, in sparring.
the first one landed with the foot. there was some noise but it barely hurted. the second one landed with the shin. oh boy that was painful

>instagram.com/maya_bikinifit/?hl=en

>Crackhead lean
>No hips
>Capped delts
>Leathery man face
>Muscles bigger/moredefined than bf

Wow you virgins have never seen a real woman before!

You're gay.

cant recall exactly, but i think he landed with the foot, its just that he managed to do it in a sweet spot

and yea, you generally want to land with the shin, as its the thickest part and is less succeptible to injury. you land with the ankle and food, they so much as block even with just the elbow, theres a pretty good chance you'll break both of those

Still alive OP? Any updates?

>Which martial art is best for self defense

Not intentionally getting in fights in the first place fu, apparently.

OP took something that caused hepatotoxicity, caliing it now.