Meat is bad for you, causes cancer

>Meat is bad for you, causes cancer
>Dairy is bad for you, contains all kinds of hormones and oestrogen
>Vegan replacements for dairy and meat are also bad for you or arguably worse, contain ridiculous amounts of phytoestrogens
>Wholegrain rice has high levels of arsenic
>Various seeds and vegetables also contain high amounts of phytoestrogens, with flax being the worst

What the fuck am I supposed to eat? Everything has some kind of negative affect on the body. Am I supposed to sit there eating green veg for the rest of my life? How can vegans get enough protein without eating meat, dairy or the poisonous vegan substitutes for those things?

Other urls found in this thread:

diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/1zjlm/scienceanimal_protein_rich_diets_could_be_harmful/cfupxyt/?st=j403pmhn&sh=b3278c44
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
sciencemediacentre.co.nz/2014/03/05/dietary-protein-health-and-mortality-experts-respond/
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
naturalblaze.com/2016/05/40-studies-saying-gmos-are-bad-for-you.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your best bet right now would be to just eat as varied as possible.

eat the diet humans ate for the whole of their existence before the 1960s. it got us pretty far

Everything causes cancer, eat what you want.

a bit of everything like all healthy human being do

Those old farts had shorter life expectancies and were DYEL manlets.

Then I'm guessing eating a variety of nuts, seeds, wholegrains (like rice and quinoa, prob avoid bread), fruit, vegetables and beans/legumes is the way to go? How am I supposed to get enough calories, protein and vitamin B12 then?

>What the fuck am I supposed to eat?
Idk man, I pretty much only eat:
lentils
fish
leafy greens
root veggies
beans
seeds

Im Peruvian so I also eat lots of quinoa which is very tasty when made with either vegetable stock or a beef stock

I've only ever made it with plain water, i'll give that a try user

Phytoestrogens have been shown to be completely fine unless you binge on soy protein. Wholegrain rice is problematic because of the soil in some states, if you buy it at your local asia store it will be fine and probably cheaper too.

Not memes buddeh
>Meat is bad for you, causes cancer
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/ >foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/1zjlm/scienceanimal_protein_rich_diets_could_be_harmful/cfupxyt/?st=j403pmhn&sh=b3278c44
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>sciencemediacentre.co.nz/2014/03/05/dietary-protein-health-and-mortality-experts-respond/
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>https:/press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>(cont.)

The retard blogger is here, hide your MEMES.

>(cont.)
>Dairy is bad for you, contains all kinds of hormones and oestrogen
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also highly doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.

yeah that sounds good.
what also really helps to get that extra kcal just eating refurbished OwnShit.

Just shit in a bucket, then add some vegatables and salad and recycle that pile of crap again for extra gains.

how much soy (isolate protein) is too much?
i get about 40g a day

Uhm not completely sure but 40g is definitely fine. I think it started having significant adverse effects after like 3l soy milk which would be 75g.

but doesnt isolate protein have a different amount of isoflavones than regular soy?

clean, you should eat clean, you may be able to find good meat from a local producer, preferably organic. Fish, depending on what kind also may still be good.

the simple carb foods are mostly all polluted, you should forgo them all. In favor of biological complex carbs. The food industry jew still hasnt affected it yet that much (but he may in the future).

Basically avoid GMO, avoid most additives, avoid sugar replacements, be a little bit afraid of milk as well unless its organic again...

eat fatty meat and eggs, you literally need nothing else.

Meat doesn't cause cancer you fucking moron.
If it did vegans would never get cancer, but they do.
In fact every single person on the planet has a little bit of cancer except your immune system deals with it.

lol its easy, last one is wrong. just stay away from meat replacements and eat normal vegan diet.

>Basically avoid GMO
post discarded

Meat is considered a carcinogenic. I don't think you know what you are talking about, there more to it than food. Smoking is vegan and it causes cancer too.

ive drank half a liter of soymilk everyday for 2 years. And eaten tofu 2+ times a week, never noticed anything bad.

>biological complex carbs
What is a biological complex carb?

its like a fucking rollercoaster of fuck here lately, fucking sips viral marketing bullshit, then the veganist subreddit retards and then the mosanto shills. I HATE ALL OF YOU

naturalblaze.com/2016/05/40-studies-saying-gmos-are-bad-for-you.html

organic foods, that are complex carbs. Not literally, forgive me for forgetting the comma.

do you actually read the stuff you post and try to trace it down?

>naturalblaze.com
post discarded

>I can't articulate a compelling response, so here, just read these 50 articles I copied and pasted from defendyourbiases.com

If you search the archive for one of those links you'll see he literally is autistic and just dumps them in every vegan thread he sees along with 4323 "you fell for memes".

does fruit make you fat? are some fruits healthier than others?

The same shit we have been eating since the dawn of fucking time.

Quit being a fucking retard.

eat cum

no it doesnt enjoy