Why train legs if nobody can see them

Why train legs if nobody can see them

my point exactly

female friends talk about glutes and calf muscles all day

make all the excuses you fucking want. DEEP DEEP DOWN, you know you're pussies.

>tfw you can't fit in your old pair of skinny jeans anymore
>tfw your waist is the same size

Training legs twice a week will help you gain mucho mas muscle mass and at the same time help your gains elsewhere as your body releases all those extra muscle building hormones for your legs and butt which are oh Idk, somewhere in the ballpark of about maybe HALF of your total muscle mass

Isn't squats and deadlifts enough to train legs and ass? Plus power clean if you are following SS.

It honestly depends on your body. If you have super long legs like me then your squats and dreads will incorporate a lot more of your lower back. If you are short and your back stays almost vertical on your squats this may be true. But honestly you shouldn't be afraid to add some excessory work and target specific leg muscles. This can only help you

You have to train legs at least a little bit, but you definitely don't have to go overboard. Squatting once a week and some hamstring work is plenty work for your legs.

99% of people on here who are proud of their legs have oversized legs.

Why train anything when you can dress up in a garbage bag so nobody can see any of your muscles? Why not kill yourself so nobody can see you ever again?

I'm old and ugly but I train legs and have went up a jean size since starting. I have seen young girls looking at my legs/ass.

>oversized legs
>oversized
>over

Yeah, most people are here on Veeky Forums because their muscles are TOO big

why think if nobody can see you think

That's not what I said. I said:

99% of people on here who are proud of their legs have oversized legs.

you can say that about everything you fucking mong

If babies could train legs they would be the strongest squatters/sprinters in the world

I could, but it wouldn't be true, unlike my comment about legs.

The same could be said about your back.
You can't even see it.
Is it even there?

You can see them, you can feel them, that's what matters.

Wow that's pretty interesting Jaden.

I live in Arizona and wear shorts 9 months out of the year

People can see a good posture.

Unless you're up north you can make 12 desu

Why work out at all? It's not like anybody is going to see you naked

Standing up straight does not require working out your back.
All it takes is not to be as sedentary as possible.

It helps a lot desu

True, but I'm not a masochist

I agree.
I need to hit it more because you can pull up your chest and draw your delts back more naturally if your back is proportional.
I still have to manually retract my shit because I never skip chest day.

I'm gonna double down here and say there is no such thing as having an oversized anything. If you can get there Natty then it's just in your DNA and there is no getting TOO big

Yes, there is such a thing as having an oversized anything. That's why symmetry is desirable.

Sounds like a case of Cognitive Dissonance or "sour grapes" if you will. You see people with big juicy leg meats. You want them but you can't have them so you tell your self that those people have "oversized" legs. When in reality they are the perfect size and you're just jelly

This
I strongly believe that by training legs my upper body wouldn't be as big, since it takes more energy to regenerate more muscles
besides my legs are pretty big from riding a bicycle to school when I was young

That's only if you compare someone's genetics to someone else who isn't a part of their tribe.
The average Filipino has the standard stature of a fuccboi while the average Samoan is way bigger.
Compare a South American to a Dutch man and you will see differences in symmetry.

Then the problem isn't your legs are too big, the problem is your upper body is too small

i like this logic

>why should I strength train when I am bodybuilding?

Haha the excuses never end. If this is what you're afraid of then just eat more

>try to lift your gf
>collapse

>try to lift some furniture
>collapse

>go swimming
>watch out kids its a crab

>girl wants to fuck
>remove your pants
>her pussy dries up when she sees stickman legs
>run out of lower body strength after 10 thrusts

by that logic shouldn't all you legfags be happy with having such a big advantage in everything? why do you force muh leg training onto others? it's because deep down you know you mostly just waste your time and healt doing some retarded squats and deadlifts and seek gratitude because of that, well guess what? nobody gives a fuck, big arms on the other hand, that will get mires everywhere

t. curlbro masterrace reporting in

Yep, live in phx, havent worn long pants since i started lifting desu

then whats the point of this thread?

>watch out kids its a crab
fucking got me

as a gril i appreciate it when my bf flexes his quads and i can feel the separation of the muscles. it's a great feel. i'm someone that gets to see them, i guess.

>why do you force muh leg training on others
I am just here to laugh at you. Do what you want

>i only train to get mires and validation

thats perfectly fine.

because im not muslim or a woman