This mushy peas macaque needs to be permanently banned

This mushy peas macaque needs to be permanently banned.

Everyday I see threads where he is shilling his stupid veganism and taling shit to people trying to discuss real and effective diets.

This is a fitness board, not youe subhuman leaf eating echo chamber

I hate this broccoli baboon so god damn much.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/kLtkMM4w
reddit.com/r/nutrition/comments/6j8kwb/i_would_just_like_to_point_out_a_few_fallacies/
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/41857705/#41861522
youtube.com/watch?v=5PRAYmzgg0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys, veganism ist ubermensch!

is this some beast biceps genetic or a result of a curlbro?

GUYS GUYS THIS GUY SHILLS HERE IS A LINK TO HIS YOUTUBE AND A PICTURE OF HIM GUYS GUY HES SHILLING I CANT STAND HIM SHILLING ITS SO ANNOYING GUYS MAYBE WATCH SOME OF HIS VIDEOS SO YOU CAN SEE HIM SHILLING MAYBE SUBSCRIBE SO YOU CAN WATCH THE SHILLING AS SOON AS ITS POSTED GUYS GUYS HES SHILLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Both, and some test.

>that thin neck

I'll stick to meat my man

Veganism is more fit related than this shitty thread

what is the medical reason for puffy sunken in glossy eyes on every single vegan? I have witnessed this at least 15+ times irl

being a canadian

he has the most punchable face i have ever seen on a human, it's impressive

also what did he do with his pecs?

he did nothing that is what he did

he looks like that shithead kid in class who thinks he's tough as shit and knows everything

why are you so salty, lol.. must be all that meat

Yeah I hate people who live a logically sound existence that contradicts my flawed existence

new pastebin is made against the vegans, thanks to a VERY kind user in one of the vegan threads right now probably should check it for double postings or something, but its late and I got too much energy to sleep.

pastebin.com/kLtkMM4w

yea, the consensus should be complete now to remove vegans and plant only eaters now from this board.

Abs took muscle confusion too literally lmaooooo

didnt get the replies you wanted the first time so back for some more shitposting?

>it goes in every field

He looks like he has a mental disability

its called being mulatto

>Wait, multiple people can have opinions that contradict me???
If you continue living your life on these boards then you'll never be able to build a comprehensive argument
brainlet

lol, thx for the tips doctor internet forums

Subhuman meatsmokers BTFO.

>tfw science favors veganism in every single way but can't switch because meat is too fucking good

iktf too well

I was thinking that too, he should at least do a shrug, it's the easiest exercise to do.

You realise that even threads like this are made by his own mongrel ass right? Fucking 10 times a day the same vegan bait threads are made and it's the same dipshit spouting the same refuted evidence over and over, either it's him or one of his nuthuggers.

why does this nigga looks so weird

His fucking neck wtf?

His skin is fucking gross, why does he look like he has jaundice

EAT

ANIMALS

>posting the shop

he's half white and canadian

Wouldn't that brush burn?

You're concern trolling. Can't type VG full name without Veeky Forums blocking it, now you want to finish the job by posting 2 fake threada on top of every sincere one? Interested to see if it'll work.

What? You're not meant to put it directly over the flame

>that neck

>eating 20 eggs in a pool of MCT oil a day FOR THIS
>eating elk milk including the liver FOR THIS
>taking nootropics FOR THIS

Looks alot better than the saladnigger desu, at least joe rogan has a chest

T.vegan spy

He's also on literal exogenous steroids.

>new pastebin is made against the vegans, thanks to a VERY kind user in one of the vegan threads right now

That's not new info, that's a stale copypasta that's constantly reposted even though several people (meat eaters at that) have taken the time to respond to it at length so the person posting it can see what the papers he's citing actually say. It doesn't help either side of the argument to keep intentionally posting dishonest papers.

Pls tell me this is shooped
Wtf these half breed niggers always end up the color of baby vomit

Joe Rogan is Alex Jones on real roids instead of shitty "Super Male Vitality"

Almost like niggers are dogshit and race mixing in general is a bad idea. Huh, what a crazy concept!

Go vegetarian if you're a snowflake and ban all vegans.

why the fuck his skin is always in some shade of green? I thought it was green screen reflection or some shit on his youtube videos, but he's green even in the gym

>Hypochromic anemia was historically known as chlorosis or green sickness for the distinct skin tinge sometimes present in patients, in addition to more general symptoms such as a lack of energy, shortness of breath, dyspepsia, headaches, a capricious or scanty appetite and amenorrhea.

Happens to a lot of vegans. Plant based iron can't be absorbed very well if it's not paired with animal based iron. Same applies to plant protein vs animal protein.

>why the fuck his skin is always in some shade of green?
>Always being in that one set of photos from which the OP posted because in the others he isn't green

Reminder they're all from reddit
>reddit.com/r/nutrition/comments/6j8kwb/i_would_just_like_to_point_out_a_few_fallacies/
>desuarchive.org/fit/thread/41857705/#41861522

Lmao nice COPE vg

How comes no one pointed out that his head is comically oversized? Whenever I see him I have to think about that picture.

I'm not vegan but I don't care if other people want to be so long as they aren't in my face with it
it's my fellow meateaters who all seem to get triggered for some reason

>a logically sound existence
This must be one of the most retarded statements I've seen in my life, 3000 years worth of philosophers are spinning in their graves

>I'm not vegan but I don't care if other people want to be so long as they aren't in my face with it
>it's my fellow meateaters who all seem to get triggered for some reason

>I'm not Jewish but I don't care if other people want to be homosexual so long as they aren't in my face with it
>it's my fellow white people who all seem to get triggered for some reason

Holy shit is his skin actually green or is this light trickery?

That doesn't look healthy

how would you know without going on reddit?

AYY LMAO

He is a troll master. Also, his videos - worst of the fitness- are fucking amazing. He may be a gay radical vegan. Yet, he preaches
Check out his video on islam.

Try not to cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=5PRAYmzgg0U

You answered your own question

Top kek literally natural selection

I'm too selfish to be vegan but i think the more the better

I mean, he is also 50.

is that 'shopped or does he actually have that sickly green hue?

How is it possible to be vegan when your body is catabolic?

Why don't vegans ever post themselves in cbt? I ctrl f vegan every time and get no results. Don't act like you wouldn't mention you are vegan.

who keeps bumping these?

>it grows in every field