/fat/ - El Tigre Super Gordito edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fatty fatty boombalatties of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Vxj1cibVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>coworker called out from work
>have to cover his shift on top of mine
>7:00 AM to 7:00 PM, sun up to sun down
>job involves standing literally all day and interacting with obnoxious tourists
>be both physically and mentally drained
>want something to take the edge off
>give in to temptation
>bought lindt 70% cacao chocolate bar and ate a square
>still have to do cardio tonight
>so tired, not sure if I can do it
I'm not gonna make it

that's the silliest fucking thing I've ever seen

cats are silly

on the other hand I've lost 15 pounds in about two months and it's only getting faster now that I've started cardio and really counting my calories

I can deal with 30 minutes of cardio, even if it's not as intense as I'd normally do it

I'm gonna make it

Do they sound like screaming blue whales?

>tfw getting closer to my goal by the week
>seeing changes in the mirror regularly, but the size of my man tiddies is making me worried i won't be done dieting when i thought i would be
fack. goal is still 10% tho. ABS OR BUST

Sweets, doughs and junk food just look like big giant masses of useless carbs to me now. Sodas and donuts are poison, useless poison. What the fuck was I thinking when I was eating that on the daily? It's not like I am smarter now. Something just clicked and now I love this keto plan. I'm already down 15lbs in a month

to be honest I kinda miss being able to eat what I want, when I want, without caring

I also really like to bake and I'm rather proficient at it so that's a damn shame too

but nothing tastes as good as being fit feels

smash or pass 1/2

I'd smash that stussy

2/2

Smash. With a fucking hammer.

Plateau'd at 230 for about 6 months (down from 275). Upped my cardio from 30 min 3xweek to 45-60 6xweek (16-18mph, 10-15 miles per session on the stationary). Been at that for about 1 month now, still not budging from 230. No calorie increase in roughly a year, been doing low carb/cholesterol/sodium for heart, lots of protein though.

Should the cardio increase take this long to notice? What am I doing wrong?

Stop eating shit after doing cardio.

Even Thor would have a hard time smashing this

it's what you look like to cats

those felid brain scans are terrifying

If you're exercising to lose weight do resistance like bodyweight (push-ups specifically are amazing for this) and barbells. Read the fucking sticky dude, kind of annoying how many people don't despite it being essential.

all things considered though /fat/, is one square of a dark chocolate bar that bad if I've been following my diet and exercise otherwise

Don't you fucking dare

>give it to a dog
>maximum gainz

I'm trying to confess and repent
at least I didn't buy the half gallon of ice cream I wanted to buy

brb doing this, gonna sprinkle some cocoa powder and theobromine extract on there for extra protein

It's one piece man, if anything you're most likely gonna need it over that shit show of a shift you've got. Keep it for when you're fading, the cocoa and sugar will give you a little pick me up

try a 4-6 hour feed window for IF, and only eat homecooked meals. you're likely not accounting for added ingredients, such as oils, butters, condiments, etc, that are used in a lot of recipes. additionally, you could be tracking things incorrectly. i use MFP, and sometimes you have to try to find the best fit so there is gonna be some guess work, but if things aren't working you gotta change something around.
also, whats your deficit like? if you're only at -300 calories, the slow rate of loss could make totally normal fluctuations in water weight overshadow fat loss. plus, small deficits are easier to fuck up

I mean if you can just shoot one bag of dope

depends on if you're an addict

I'm down 19 pounds in a little less than two months. I feel so drained today. Just want to sleep.

Fuck's sake.

>first year of med school
>lifting on and off for a few years, poor progress as bad nutrition and sleep due to depression
>don't have time to workout in the run up to exams
>ready meals every day

I've now put on quite a bit of weight. Start of the year I was 90kg, now I'm 98kg. I'm 6'4" and bench 90kg, dl140, squat 100.

Should I continue my PHAT workout (lifting 5/7 days) over the summer at a calorific deficit?

Where is father? I HAVE SINS

CONFESS

I ate a large pizza, 8 chicken wings, 8 chocolate biscuits and drank 6 pints of beer today.

I walked 12 miles today and didn't have the energy to do my weight routine. I eat 1,500 Calories. I love the extra deficit from walking, should I eat more and do my weights more often or worry about that when I get closer to my goal weight?

will my gyno go away when i lose more weight?

~60lbs to go

That's all fat. You don't even have moobs.

yeah yours is nothing imho, often moobs are the last thing to go anyways. you could potentially still make it

>give it to a dog
>it fucking dies because it's toxic to dogs

disgusting.

according to my $10 china scale i've lost my 2lbs for the week, according to the new aria fitbit my mom bought i actually weigh five pounds more on average, i should just use the aria moving forward right?

How bad is treadmill running?
I go five miles at a 7mph pace

I can't stop eating today

matters if youre running on your toes or just hopping in place and not really exerting yourself

>The world's most apex and powerful creature
>Reduced to a fluffy pillow

Treadmill running is boring as shit.

Just eat 800 calories a day until you make up for it.

Pic related when I ate costco pizza for two days.

the past week hasn't been a total failure. Lost 4 lbs from Monday to Friday (last day I weighed myself).

I usually just stare at a girls ass in front of me and fantasize about talking to her one day. It passes the time.

I go pretty full stride, is that bad?

I find the rowing machine to be much more entertaining

My weight loss has stalled all this week. Have lost about 20% of my weight. Hopefully it ends soon. I knew I wasnt going to keep up 3 pounds/week but to go from that to no progress is demotivating.

Well next time he'll know better

I didn't realize until recently how important it is when cutting to eat more salt. It makes me feel so much better.

>Pic unrelated
Is muffin man in this thread? I need some recipes. He was the guy who are muffins every day.

Talk me out of a milkshake, please.

I'm in the same boat. Shit sucks.

why the fuck would you waste calories on a milkshake? Get an iced chocolate on almond milk

I've finally left obesity and am now overweight. I think I'm gonna make it.

If you fat fucks think quitting food is hard, try quitting food AND beer.

I lost 5 pounds since I started walking to work 2 months ago without any changes to diet and exercise.

But I'd lose 5 pounds a week if I stopped drinking 24 cans of beer every night.

>cutting since december
>down 20lbs
>at work today
>been at this job for about a month
>girl at customer service comes over to me
>"user, are you a model?"
>mfw
>"N-no, haha! Thanks though."

Have I finally made it?

Who is the /fat/test one here? 276 lbs here. Was 350.

If you consider lanky model mode making it then yes.

Did you guys start 3 wks to a month ago?

Congratulations mate
Keep up the good work!

>tfw tdee-chan compliments you

same thing for me brother, felt great. keep up the good work!

>the drunken nonsense that doesn't even make sense in canon about comicbook characters you wrote five years ago motivates people online to get in shape and sort their lives out, and gets posted all the time in the Veeky Forums motivation threads.
It's a good anti-depressant to see it still getting shared and enjoyed, I just wish it did the same for me.

Hello lads and lasses.

Quick update going into the weekdays before weigh-in, I still have 10 slots available for the /fat/ contest I'm looking to fill ahead of Friday. I'll take the first 10 who respond with the following-

Name -
Height -
Starting Weight -
Current Weight -
Goal Weight -
Pounds to lose (If more than 20, list only that first 20 lbs) -
Losertown goal date (Not for your goal weight, but for that first increment of weight) -

Once I have this info I'll get all your stats calculated and you'll be ready for weigh in on 06/30. Keep in mind, new joins, that you are required to weigh in on 06/30 or else you're automatically out of the contest. No free passes if you can't make the effort in the first week.

Thanks everyone. Happy cutting.

I'm
and I'm 530.

I did. I posted about this feel the other day and an user told me it's water weight but I was hoping there was a more fixable reason

Congrats

You've got a shitload of hard work ahead of you, although you probably already knew that. Get started today. I believe in you.

Don't believe in me. Believe in the me who also believes in me.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=v-Vxj1cibVg

Jaden Smith tier quote wasting quads

You are just going through the typical weight loss routine. First couple of weeks you lose weight and it appears that your hard work is getting rewarded. Then a week or so later the weight loss slows and you may even gain despite working even harder.

Put simply yes the easy water weight left and you put on some muscle. This is where most people quit. Are you going to quit?

No. 2fat2quit. I've been eating TDEE - 500 (sometimes 1000) every day, including this week so it was just demotivating to see absolutely no change. But I'm still obese and I want to be in the normal range

That's good. Next steps are being consistent in your calories. Don't set too low a goal because you will binge. I'm at 1800 calories a day and I started at 256lbs. Now I'm 237lbs.

Exercise, do not count it in your calories. Just do it. I try to lift three days a week and do cardio the other days. I'm not consistent here, but it doesn't matter because the calorie loss and fat burning is all like a bonus.

Do any of the semifats here any tips or tricks? I've been at -500-1500 kcals a day and the scale won't budge. I might be getting leaner, but I can't tell.

The post above yours addresses just that...lol

At least 3 anons ITT are suffering the same fate as you. My nutritionalist said I'm plateauing because my body is rearranging myself from ham galaxy to ham planet but idk if that's just dude science.

don't quit motherfucker. i can't tell you how many times i've had even a week the scale won't move, then suddenly I wake up one day and it's -1 lb less. and then -1 lb less again the next day. and then -1 lb less again the next day. and then now i've lost -3 lbs in 10 days and realise I've been doing good the whole time. this will happen to you too. KEEP GOING. how you handle these letdowns with the scale is a very important part of this process, don't let them get to you. your body is not special, or unique. if you eat at a good calorie deficit (500-1000) and exercise you WILL lose weight, that's IT. Nothing else matters.

I binged ate all weekend /fat/. Kill me with your words.
I-I was doing so good this week...how could I just...

also remember, if you gain 0.3 lbs or something like that after being really good, remember that IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT. If you stuck to your calories, and did your exercise (or had a rest day as you planned), your body is just doing what it needs to do before it powers through and loses you more weight. IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, as long as you do everything you can, the weight will lose over time. don't get upset with yourself. and try not to weight yourself every day (although I find this very hard and I'm not good at this myself, but in an ideal world I reallly suggest you don't weigh every day, it will make the mental "obsession" side of things much easier on you").

don't do it again fatty

I was at the same weight for 3 weeks!

Now I've lost 19 pounds!

all that matters now is how you're going to respond to this. are you going to let it break you? or are you going to push past this, go back to eating the right way, go back to working hard, and feel even better when you see your weight go even lower. what are you made of?

People who used to do keto, how often are you adding carbs to your meals?

Forgive yourself and try harder next time, you can do it user

look man, if you want to loose weight your mindset needs to change
its not about how small or big the piece of chocolate is but how serious you really are in loosing weight
when you are at your desired/goal weight, then you can think about eating it

I don't need words to hurt you.

I've plateaued on my weight loss.

I just realized it's been a month of "will I be 210 again today or 211 again?".

The good news is that I'm consistently 210/211, so I'm not GAINING weight. I'm just not losing it anymore. But it's been a month, so I think I'm ready to start pushing myself back into losing.

A few factors I believe caused me to stagnate my weight loss:

I've lost 40 pounds. I've lost 40 pounds in the past. Multiple times. It's always 40 pounds I lose, never more, never less. My body gets tired of the process after the three-four months of not eating garbage.

Vacation. I went on vacation, ate out of my usual zone, didn't gain anything, but my appetite is used to eating shit again.

I need to start eating a lot of home baked chicken again, as I noticed I haven't recently and that was my go-to meal for the past few months.

Fucking liberal scum.

>284 bro got down to 243s from 273 got a qt3.14 now im 284. single now

Is this pic inspired by the ax ending in zero escape?

Cheat weeks are totally cool as long as you limit it to once a week.

>I need to start eating a lot of home baked chicken again, as I noticed I haven't recently and that was my go-to meal for the past few months.

That's your problem, mate. Chicken is bland and tasteless. For the 18 year olds learning of it, it's a god-send. Cheap, full of protein and fat and vitamins. It's perfect!

But it's actually also full of omega-6 FAs and is bland as balls. Chicken breast is basically tofu. Chicken thighs are tofu with some chicken blood. Wings are great, but how often can you eat wings before you get sick of them?

Nah, pork is where its at. Cheap, tasty, more ways to cook it with more things (more green veggies, in particular). And even though pork is also high in omega-6 FAs, it's less than chicken (grass-fed/free-range not withstanding) and only beef tops it (which is usually twice as much $$ per calorie, especially if you're not American).

Plus you can always (and should) supplement with seafood or seafood products. Oysters and smoked herring are the best.

Every weight gain not explainable by calories is due to water or excrements.

Back on PSMF, start my new routine Monday.

MON, WEDS, FRI
30m dog walk upon waking up
C25k around noon
SL5x5 around 7 pm

TUES, THURS
30m dog walk
2 mile run
4 mile fuck (40 lbs in pack)

Thoughts?

Plus recomp.

Run while fucking your dog to save time.

I couldn't imagine cheating for a week right now. Even an entire weekend would be crazy. I ate pizza and spent a week making up for it. Cheating for a week would set you back a month!

Fucking softie bullshit responding to this post. Worthless faggots.

user, you fucked up. You know you did. You're a weak, pathetic piece of shit. You sat there, knowing what you were doing is wrong, and did it anyways. You ate and ate and ate. You fat fuck. You deserve it. You deserve to die fat and alone with no qt3.14gf to hug your dick to sleep.

You want to get leaner? Stop being a fat fuck. Next time you sit down to a nice "healthy" meal of 5k calories of fried chicken, think to yourself "what would user do?" Not fucking that, I'll tell you that much.

Binge eating ALL WEEKEND? user... C'mon man, be a GROWN ASS MAN for once in your life. If you can't even stop eating for 3 days how the fuck are you going to work your ass off and succeed in life?

>have a productive diet week but felt like I was dying
>lose 2 pounds
>but gained 14 pounds on my cheat month
I just can't fucking win