Fit, I'm a girl who is going to be fighting a guy about 100 pounds heavier and six inches taller. How do I win this...

Fit, I'm a girl who is going to be fighting a guy about 100 pounds heavier and six inches taller. How do I win this? Please don't say run or use a gun/knife

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpL_O-2y2nQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unless you have any training in martial arts for a few years your pretty much fucked. Genetically you are inferior when it comes to fighting so bring a knife or gun

use a crowbar

just pretend you're mike tyson and believe in girl power, you will be fine. 75% of the damage a punch does its determined by the willpower behind your brain wanting to throw it, so like I said just believe you will beat him up and it will work.

under what circumstances? fighting for fun? sparring training? domestic dispute? trash highschool kids?
first get your hair in tight cornrows, thats something all women fighters are obligated to do, it gives them plus 1 strength.

run or use a gun/knife

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

All people are equal always all of the time silly, you have a 50-50 shot

why is no one asking why is a girl about to fight a guy that's clearly out of her league lol

When you punch, punch like you're trying to go through him/hit something behind him instead of hitting him. That way you'll put more effort into it.

i dont believe this b8, get rekt

Let me fuck you and I'll protect you. Otherwise, he will rape you.

you're going to fucking die and get raped, in that order

You're almost guaranteed fucked unless you have fighting experience and he's a 9-5 office working, ass sitting, tech nerd, fat little faggot.

Just do what girls always do when they're losing, kick him in the nuts.

go for the balls
your only option

Fuck you guys
I want fighting advice

offer sexual services

I just gave you some you ungratefull slut
go get rekt

brap in his face

Find a certified JTAC willing to drop a 500lb JDAM on his house.

Just hope he takes pitty on you and ends it with one punch,or just puts you in a sleeper hold.

Tell us the story and we'll give you advice.

What the fuck has the world come to?

how can we give advice without context?
streetfight? rules? do you want to beat him badly or just enough to cause someone to retreat? a friendly fight? you tryin to fuck?
how old are you guys?

Storytime

Pocket sand mixed with powdered red pepper.

Post your tits in /b/ and we'll help.

You use your vagina as bait to lure some thirsty motherfucker into fighting him, for you. Booze, boobs, and the hint of the possibility of vagina, is usually enough to get this done.

guys don't even fight other guys unless they are within the same 5lbs range
ur ded

this
it's the only advantage you have

go for the balls/eyes/throat

I just assumed it's ronda rousey and travis browne is coming home

Offer pucci

id say use a knife, a gun is asking for trouble. on the other hand you could just run

Aim for balls. If it doesn't work, run away fast as you can. You are a woman and you are far weaker than most men. Also, guns are a great equalizer for women. Up to you.

just show him that sweet sweet necar

If the guy is really fat and out of shape then just outrun him and flee. Don't stop running and don't look back, cause even if he's fat he has 100 lbs on you.

Call for backup or throw shit at him, don't let him get into grabbing distance or you're screwed.

>female against men
>he's 100 pounds heavier and six inches taller
Protect your neck and your vital organs otherwise you will probably die.

>going for the balls on someone 100 lbs heavier
>turns a rape into a murder
I'd tell her just to apologize if he's white or run away if he's brown. What did you do OP?

Grab the balls, squeeze and crust then twist away from the body
Done right he'll go into anaphalctic shock

Feminist theory says you will win.

What man wouldn't instinctively protect his balls?

if she's a woman, 100 lbs lighter, and 6 inches taller what else could she do in this situation? theres literally no chance even if she had 10+ years of fighting experience on him.

Trying to grab his balls is pure suicide. She needs to keep her distance if she doesn't want to be crushed instantly. Kicking his groin is the only chance she has, but if he isn't retarded then he will expect that as well.

>female attempts what looks like a slowed down double leg with hands stretched to the front
either going to get a teep kick to the forehead or blasted in the face by an upper cut while trying to cup a dudes balls. Just tell us what you did wrong already.

>tear off balls
>have allergic reaction

>he's not allergic to having his balls ripped off by a girl half his size

What kind of mutant immune system do you have? Everybody is allergic to that

At that point it's necrophilia, user. The soul has left the body, so not rape.

Run or use a gun or a knife

Pay him to lose

What circumstance led you to think this was the best course of action? Wonder woman is fantasy fyi

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

You're foolish.

WRITE THE FUCKING GREENTEXT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> 2/10 you made me angrily reply

>how do I win this?

spread your arse cheeks apart and present towards him

greentext time you whore, thats the point of this website being ANONYMOUS

Nah mate, best you can do is run. Chin hitting, ball hitting, etc. won't really work with how light you are in comparison, you're gonna be chipping at him, whereas one hit from him would fucking devestate you if he knows how to throw a good punch.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpL_O-2y2nQ

I'm sorry but you're fucked. I was in a similar situation years ago, and all I could do was land some cheap shots to his groin and fuck off. Even though I was considered a tough tomboy, I honestly ended getting beat up pretty bad and crying. I was probably 7 or 8 at the time, and he was an older, stronger, class-repeating bully who went too far one day. Luckily for me, it was still considered a win, even if only out of shame, and he never bullied me again.

Tell the fucking story already, OP.

please beat me up

Are we talking about an organized fight? If so you're retarded for picking a fight / accepting a fight at such a disadvantage

go to /asp/

take out his legs with a bola and then some his face

give him a sucker blow, the moment he feels tired cuddle with him

Come to Tokyo and you can practice by beating me up

aim for the chin or try to sweep his legs but he's taller and heavier, not to mention he's a guy and you're a girl so you're probably fucked, run or cry for help saying he's trying to rape you

You aren't going to win fairly. You can't take direct confrontation and you most likely won't be able to do enough damage in one strike without tons of training.

Unless you know some secret fucken strike that can knock down a giant with ease, I doubt you are going to live through this without using some melee weapon. Recommend bringing a blade to the fight that you can conceal in a punch, stab him, take a blunt object and knock his lights out.

Femlet detected

Some guys don't lose their shit when kicked in the balls. Plus there is the chance that you will just send him into uncontrollable anger with his blood pressure and adrenaline at an all time high.

hope he fucks your face up roastie

Give me your email, twitter and tindr I swear I'll come protect you babe someone like you doesn't deserve to be physically beaten my such a callous brutish man and I won't let it happen I'm a black belt no need to worry I'll protect you.

OP IS BACK!

Both 19
I want to beat him badly. We're "friends" but I have a huge ego and I don't care if I have to fight dirty.

I'm not going to die because it's not real.

Buy a dog

You simply can't. Stop believing all the Mary Sue shit you see in all those Hollywood movies.

That girl from star wars, for instance, could beat an entire room full of dudes bigger than her and with years of training more than her because it was a FICTION film, and an extremely unrealistic at that. The same with all the other trash you'll see in movies: unless you're legit a very strong woman that has been lifting for a long time and/or have some decent background in some martial art the only man you'll ever be able to hit at is some skelly or skinnyfat beta, and that only if you're somewhat strong for a girl. Not saying this to you out of hate, but rather to prevent your skull from being bashed in or something even worse.

The only leverage you have in any fight against a man is that beating a woman is extremely frowned upon and very few men will dare do this publicly and will also be very reluctant even if there's no public. The few men who are willing to, though, are the ones you should fear the most, which seems to me to be your case.

Know your place. Chicken out or expect the worse.

Groin kick, throat punch, soccer kick to the dome while he's down

Find some white knight nu male to protect you and take the hits for you.

You'll lose, and even if you win it's going to be because he was holding back. No man wants to be "that guy" who hurts a girl, much less someone who is apparently his friend.

He's in a lose/lose situation:

>if he wins, he's just some aggressive asshole who overpowered a poor woman. Big whoop

>if he loses, he's a weak pussy who got overpowered by a poor woman.

He can only lose, and you can only profit from this. You bitch.

Not really if he's some guy who's tired of all this feminism and women wanting equality and shit.

He'll knock this bitch's teeth out.

lay back and enjoy the equality

lowkey hoping for this
or this

You can`t win, you`ll get rekt. Just submit already

That's not 100% true. If it was most alpha dudes would suffer from that whenever some bitch decided to abuse that. The idea that it always turns out like this is fruit from not understanding social dynamics. There are a few ways this shit can be flipped against the bitch and most of them always do the following:

As a man you're not supposed to let a woman get to you to the point of hitting her, you're supposed to be "stronger" both physical and also emotionally through self restraint. The way you can disable a bitch's attempt to mess with you by being physically violent is to keep your cool, block her attacks if necessary and keep yourself unfazed if any blow from her hits you, as if it was nothing (which often is) so everyone in the room sees you as the normal innocent person that was just doing his own and her as some psycho bitch that goes around looking for problems. If you do this successfully you'll come out as cool and masculine for not lowering yourself to her [bitch] level and she'll come out as some insufferable, crazy and problematic bitch that nobody wants to be around.

And of course if you're alone with her and nobody will know or believe her you can donkey punch her in her stomach to put her in her place, but that's only if you want to.

I would knock out a motherfucker for some pussy m8.

Except what you just described is nothing like the situation of what OP is trying to engage in. You're talking about defense from an assailant, and using basic restraint to resist.

OP is asking specifically for "dirty tricks", or any shady methods she can use to try to overwhelm him. He'll either be forced into a position to submit or he'll have to use some level of actual dominance to overcome her, which will just make him look like a dick to their other friends or any onlookers.

Once again, it's a lose/lose for him. Can he fight back? Yes. Should he fight back? Yes. Does it fucking matter for him as far as his outcome in this situation? No.

Watch the Videl vs Spopovich fight.

With your logic, ever since he's going to lose anyway, why not enjoy it and knock a bitch out? After all, if somebody is accusing me of something I prefer that it would be beating a girl than getting beaten by one.

Underr8ed (You)

Watch the youtube channel fighttips

That isn't going to happen. Get someone to help you.

That's wrong, and I think you didn't put any effort into trying to understand the nuances of the things explained in my post.

What I explained is how dudes can use dominance in a positive and socially accepted manner that will work out fine for them and make the girl look like a crazy bitch that looks for problems and the guy like an innocent that won't put up with her shit. The idea that it's always a lose/lose for the guy is a lie.

>Spopovich
That sound like a slavic name

Hope that he's kind enough to use grappling and his superior strength to put you in submission rather than actually hurt you, because a 100 pound difference is fucking enormous and he could brutalize your face if he triedlll

short answer is: you won't.

well, maybe with one good kick in the nuts followed by a straight in the chin. good luck.

So you backed him into a lose/lose situation. What the fuck is wrong with women.

Don't worry, since women can do everything men can do and better you're going to win.
Fuck the patriarchy am I right

Dumb roastie whore

You're not going to win if he actually tries; nothing can change that. I don't recommend being cheap and hitting him in the balls, as much as you'll be tempted to do so. You may very well piss him off and he will likely hurt you badly if you did that. Your best bet is to either not fight or tell him it's just a joke fight and not put any pressure on him to win, so he goes easy on you; like fighting with his little sister or something.

Also kicking someone in the balls can damage it for life.

I don't really care user. I just want to win.

This is how women end up in the hospital or face down in a ditch.

You shouldn't. If you do something wrong you can trigger a blind rage and you can easily be hospitalized.
I'm not joking, not trying to sound sexist or whatever but you don't live in a man's world. You're low test and I don't think you understand the level of anger he can reach. Maybe you believe he can hold back or go easy because you're a girl, but he won't be able to if he's in a rage.
What if he disfigures your face? That's a life long consequence.

You're a dumb fucking cunt. GL getting shit stomped, you clearly deserve it.